PDA

View Full Version : Abbey can Testify.......Gabosaurus

chloe
08-18-2011, 01:27 PM
Looks like Katie Holmes Only HOTTER !!!

now this ain't no pinnocioing......she like a movie star, she got big money drive a big car.....

darin
08-18-2011, 03:06 PM

now this ain't no pinnocioing......she like a movie star, she got big money drive a big car.....

:bsflag:

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:09 PM
:bsflag:

No I swear to GOD she really does, ask Abbey.

darin
08-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Impossible. Honestly impossible.

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Impossible. Honestly impossible.

Well I guess she'll have to prove it huh?:rolleyes:

jimnyc
08-18-2011, 03:25 PM
I saw a picture of Gabby and I think I told her before that she resembles Katie Holmes a bit. I wonder if Katie is a raving mad liberal too? :coffee:

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:26 PM
I saw a picture of Gabby and I think I told her before that she resembles Katie Holmes a bit. I wonder if Katie is a raving mad liberal too? :coffee:

See ????? Jim's got the dish on everyone, he's my informant when i need to KNOW :laugh2:

Hi JIM

jimnyc
08-18-2011, 03:28 PM
See ????? Jim's got the dish on everyone, he's my informant when i need to KNOW :laugh2:

Hi JIM

Why hello there. You'll have to pay me some $$$ if you want more!!

Sir Evil
08-18-2011, 03:30 PM

Or a personality of a box of rocks! :laugh2:

Hey Chloe, you messin' with me? :popcorn:

jimnyc
08-18-2011, 03:32 PM

I was thinking I could give out some seriously fucked up deets about Sir Evil, but then I realized he probably knows a good deal about me too! :poke:

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:33 PM

It depends are you going to beat me up if I am?:rolleyes:

Sir Evil
08-18-2011, 03:33 PM
I was thinking I could give out some seriously fucked up deets about Sir Evil, but then I realized he probably knows a good deal about me too! :poke:

Umm, it would appear you already did that dickhead!

jimnyc
08-18-2011, 03:35 PM

No I haven't, fuckface!!

chloe
Why hello there. You'll have to pay me some $$$ if you want more!!

I know and you do deserve some donations. But I havent worked since feb, Im living off the money I got from selling my house. I start school August 29th and after that I will get a job and make a donation.

I had thought I was going to move out of state and things didn't pan out ....well I changed my mind as women often do.:laugh:

Sir Evil
It depends are you going to beat me up if I am?:rolleyes:

beat you up? :laugh2:

You still have wonka vision on the brain?

darin
08-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Thing is - I can't imagine Gabby being hot because of the tripe she posts. Other thing is, in PM's etc, she's different - even borderline sweet.

jimnyc
I know and you do deserve some donations. But I havent worked since feb, Im living off the money I got from selling my house. I start school August 29th and after that I will get a job and make a donation.

I had thought I was going to move out of state and things didn't pan out ....well I changed my mind as women often do.:laugh:

NOOOO, I was kidding!!!

But all the women here, if you can't do $$$, pictures of your boobies or in your panties will suffice! :thumb:

chloe

so you admit what jim said about you is true....dancing to hall n oates "you make my dreams come true" drooling over abbey?

Sir Evil
08-18-2011, 03:37 PM
No I haven't, fuckface!!

Hmm, I never recalled giving any permission out on any photos! Now stub your toe on a roadside bomb!

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:38 PM
NOOOO, I was kidding!!!

But all the women here, if you can't do $$$, pictures of your boobies or in your panties will suffice! :thumb:

Or Men, if you can't donate, pics of your handsome faces with a full beard or mustache, perhaps shirtless with a hairy manly chest will also be fine.

jimnyc
08-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Hmm, I never recalled giving any permission out on any photos! Now stub your toe on a roadside bomb!

Oh, well if you're stupid enough to BE in a picture with me, you know it'll be posted. We'll get some next weekend in Pa!

Now go and make a right turn on the nearest bridge you can find.

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:39 PM

You don't recall alot of things after that Jose Quervo's gone from what Jim tells me.......

Sir Evil
08-18-2011, 03:40 PM
so you admit what jim said about you is true....dancing to hall n oates "you make my dreams come true" drooling over abbey?

:laugh2:

Sure are the inquiring mind, aren't ya?

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Oh, well if you're stupid enough to BE in a picture with me, you know it'll be posted. We'll get some next weekend in Pa!

Everyone note this in case you meet up with Jim and are camera shy

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:42 PM
:laugh2:

Sure are the inquiring mind, aren't ya?

Yes I do have that reputation.:rolleyes:

Sir Evil
08-18-2011, 03:42 PM

Still don't like you none and as long as we are playing that game I'll bring my camera as well, paybacks are a bitch!

Now go sharpen a ginsu on your wrist!

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Thing is - I can't imagine Gabby being hot because of the tripe she posts. Other thing is, in PM's etc, she's different - even borderline sweet.

All kidden aside, YES she actually does resemble Katie Holmes and YES she is actually really HOT !!!

I know it's shocking to me too but there are some pretty liberals.:laugh2:

Sir Evil
08-18-2011, 03:44 PM
You don't recall alot of things after that Jose Quervo's gone from what Jim tells me.......

Don't like that stuff but similar to that is Jose Queero, and that is what OCA prefers.

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:51 PM
beat you up? :laugh2:

You still have wonka vision on the brain?

Nope, today I got Sir Evil on the brain

red states rule
08-18-2011, 03:55 PM

Was Abbey sober when she made that statement? :laugh2:

chloe
08-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Was Abbey sober when she made that statement? :laugh2:

you behave !

red states rule
08-18-2011, 04:00 PM
you behave !

I am Chloe

Gabby may have a body hotter than Katie but I know damn well she has all the warmth and charm of a scorpion

chloe
08-18-2011, 04:03 PM
I am Chloe

Gabby may have a body hotter than Katie but I know damn well she has all the warmth and charm of a scorpion

hmm well the thread is just for having fun, and politics aside when my company sent me to therapy because of my cryin spells Gabby PMed me a very genuinely loving message so i don't think of her as completely awful just because we have different poltics.

red states rule
08-18-2011, 04:06 PM
hmm well the thread is just for having fun, and politics aside when my company sent me to therapy because of my cryin spells Gabby PMed me a very genuinely loving message so i don't think of her as completely awful just because we have different poltics.

Well I hope your traits will rub off on her Chloe. Good luck!

Abbey Marie
08-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Sadly, I have never seen a pic of Gabby. I wish I had. She's one of the posters I'd miss a lot if she left.

gabosaurus
08-18-2011, 10:03 PM
Katie Holmes? OK, perhaps a flat chested Katie Holmes. But that would be a stretch. :laugh:

Poor RSR, I feel sorry for him being obsessed with politics 24/7. He is unable to understand that your politics is not always 100 percent of what you are. Look at Ann Coulter, she admits to dating liberals (saying that "her politics stop at the bedroom door").

It is unfortunate that the current vast political divide so negatively affects people's viewpoints of their neighbors (and fellow board members).
When I am on this board, I will gladly attack your political viewpoints, defile your personal integrity and kick cyber sand in your face. And you are welcome to do the same to me. Though I will always be right. :)
But once I shut off my computer, I go back to being someone's wife and someone's mother. I've never watched a minute of MSNBC (or Fox News). I get all my viewpoints from The Animal Channel. :p

There are pictures of me on this board someplace. If not, I will find one to post.

Mr. P
08-18-2011, 11:47 PM
I've seen Gab's pic..She's very attractive.

SassyLady
08-18-2011, 11:56 PM
NOOOO, I was kidding!!!

But all the women here, if you can't do $$$, pictures of your boobies or in your panties will suffice!:thumb:

OK ... start handing over the info!!

chloe
08-19-2011, 12:08 AM

OK ... start handing over the info!!

Our Own Beautiful Katie Holmes aka Gabosaurus

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?15095-Members-Picture-thread/page13

J.T
08-19-2011, 02:12 AM

So are antifreeze and lead sugar

just sayin'...