PDA

View Full Version : OCA/ConHog interview discussion

OCA
08-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Methinks Conhog does not actually know what "Who's Nailin Palin" really is!:laugh2:

I'll say to be fair Conhog took this well and seems to be an ok guy when isn't acting like a jackass.

Speaking of Jacko aka Jackass, not that he needs to come back, but what happened to that huge titted lard ass?

ConHog
08-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Methinks Conhog does not actually know what "Who's Nailin Palin" really is!:laugh2:

I'll say to be fair Conhog took this well and seems to be an ok guy when isn't acting like a jackass.

Speaking of Jacko aka Jackass, not that he needs to come back, but what happened to that huge titted lard ass?

Oh, I know what it is, she just doesn't do anything for me. That's what I meant.

Sure I took it well, why wouldn't I have. I easily could have just not answered any questions I didn't want to answer.

Do I get to question you?

OCA
08-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Oh, I know what it is, she just doesn't do anything for me. That's what I meant.

Sure I took it well, why wouldn't I have. I easily could have just not answered any questions I didn't want to answer.

Do I get to question you?

Thats up to the boss, looks like he has my longtime friend Evil doing it.

ConHog
08-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Thats up to the boss, looks like he has my longtime friend Evil doing it.

Oh, I think that could be entertaining.

jimnyc
08-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Moved posts from interview to its own discussion. The intent was always to leave the interview threads post/flame free.

OCA
08-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Moved posts from interview to its own discussion. The intent was always to leave the interview threads post/flame free.

Hahaha Evil must've cried the little bitch:laugh2:

He pm'd me wanting to know how me and conhog could comment and he can't!:laugh:

jimnyc
08-18-2011, 09:28 PM

Some usergroups had rights to reply in that section and some didn't. Moved the posts and fixed. Never heard from SE though, but I would have told him the same thing as you - :fu:

Sir Evil
08-18-2011, 09:32 PM
Never heard from SE though, but I would have told him the same thing as you - :fu:

:laugh2:

Oh yeah, about those other interviews....:fu: stick that in your usergroup rights and smoke it!;)

ConHog
08-18-2011, 09:37 PM

After the other night, do you REALLY think you should be calling anyone out for crying like a bitch?

OCA
08-18-2011, 09:39 PM
After the other night, do you REALLY think you should be calling anyone out for crying like a bitch?

Parameters..........one must have parameters in life. Live life by a moral code and you will be happier, you'll thank me 1 day for telling you this. On the other hand if you want to be a scumbag....................

ConHog
08-18-2011, 09:50 PM
Parameters..........one must have parameters in life. Live life by a moral code and you will be happier, you'll thank me 1 day for telling you this. On the other hand if you want to be a scumbag....................

Commenting on a picture that YOU posted is not being a scumbag my friend. It really is that simple.

LuvRPgrl
08-18-2011, 11:23 PM

The only life experience advice you are able to pass on is ,,how to avoid being some big black dudes bitch in prison, cuz I had aids from being the bitch of a bunch of homos in civilian life.
adios DEGENERATOR

ConHog
08-19-2011, 03:06 PM
So, I'm confused as to the purpose of this interview.

ALso, can I interview JT?

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 03:26 PM
So, I'm confused as to the purpose of this interview.

ALso, can I interview JT?

No real purpose other than entertainment! And absolutely, but first we have to see if JT is willing. If so, make up 10-15 questions and get them to me or him and we'll take care of the rest!

ConHog
08-19-2011, 03:35 PM
No real purpose other than entertainment! And absolutely, but first we have to see if JT is willing. If so, make up 10-15 questions and get them to me or him and we'll take care of the rest!

What I meant was, are there no follow up questions, just a one time deal?

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 03:42 PM
What I meant was, are there no follow up questions, just a one time deal?

Just a one time deal. Why, besides JT, would you like to make OCA answer a few questions? :laugh:

ConHog
08-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Just a one time deal. Why, besides JT, would you like to make OCA answer a few questions? :laugh:

Nah I think SE has that handled and frankly I don't wish to delve too deeply into his psychosis.

JT would be the funniest, but doubt he'll cooperate, my second choice would be Prince Lemon :laugh:

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 04:29 PM
JT would be the funniest, but doubt he'll cooperate, my second choice would be Prince Lemon :laugh:

I sent a PM to JT to see if he would be willing to participate. :thumb:

ConHog
08-19-2011, 05:19 PM
I sent a PM to JT to see if he would be willing to participate. :thumb:

Excellent!!

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Nah I think SE has that handled and frankly I don't wish to delve too deeply into his psychosis.

Dude, you wanna interview the devil himself and a russian spy and are questioning someone elses psychosis? :laugh2: