PDA

View Full Version : Sir Evil interviews fj1200

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 03:44 PM
A few were able to respond in the other interview thread as I had permissions screwed up on new usergroups that were created a little while back. I believe I have it sorted and only staff can post in the interview threads. Keeps them clean and flame free for future readers.

Anyway, thought I would create a thread to discuss Evil's latest interview and make those aware that might try to reply there...

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Ya know it just dawned on me that you posted the rough copy, I can't reply to it, I can't commentate after the answer which I like to do, and you totally suck at this! Hows about simple initials next to the participants words so it's a bit easier to follow and not so black & white, that shit has no feel to it at all, I felt like I was reading the ingredients on the back of a cereal box!

Jim, I now compare your creative levels to that of gabs replies! Dumbass box of rocks! :smoke:

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 05:56 PM
Ya know it just dawned on me that you posted the rough copy, I can't reply to it, I can't commentate after the answer which I like to do, and you totally suck at this! Hows about simple initials next to the participants words so it's a bit easier to follow and not so black & white, that shit has no feel to it at all, I felt like I was reading the ingredients on the back of a cereal box!

Jim, I now compare your creative levels to that of gabs replies! Dumbass box of rocks! :smoke:

Not my fault that you gave FJ the wrong one, assmonkey! And fj put his initials prior to every one of his replies. Only a retard would have troub.... nevermind!! :laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-19-2011, 06:23 PM
So, I have no idea what an "assmonkey" is, but I like the word. :cool:

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 08:57 PM

:laugh2:

Never heard the term "when a monkey comes out of my ass" Well Jim has endured that before so he tends to keep the thought close at mind...

Kathianne
08-19-2011, 11:57 PM
I responded on another thread, but got to say that I really enjoyed the interview. FJ, when are you cooking for all of us? Me hungry!

fj1200
08-20-2011, 12:08 AM
I responded on another thread, but got to say that I really enjoyed the interview. FJ, when are you cooking for all of us? Me hungry!

Thanks but have you seen the price of cream these days??? :eek:

You asked about the reno? We moved about 4 blocks to a house that had potential to be bigger but wasn't yet, except for having a basement in the new house, and then along came baby 3 so we had to fasttrack the upstairs project. Took off the back of the roof, made two nice bedrooms, added a bathroom, and moved the stairs. And you can barely tell from the street that we did anything.

fj1200
08-20-2011, 12:09 AM
Not my fault that you gave FJ the wrong one, assmonkey!

Did I miss something? :confused:

Kathianne
08-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Thanks but have you seen the price of cream these days??? :eek:

You asked about the reno? We moved about 4 blocks to a house that had potential to be bigger but wasn't yet, except for having a basement in the new house, and then along came baby 3 so we had to fasttrack the upstairs project. Took off the back of the roof, made two nice bedrooms, added a bathroom, and moved the stairs. And you can barely tell from the street that we did anything.

Awesome! I've three too, though they are all grown now. I wondered back when how one was suppose to deal with 3 young ones, with two hands? ;)

jimnyc
08-20-2011, 06:47 PM

:laugh2:

Never heard the term "when a monkey comes out of my ass" Well Jim has endured that before so he tends to keep the thought close at mind...

I guess neither of you saw Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty? They took it from me, the fuckers. I invented the word long ago. :poke:

ConHog
08-20-2011, 06:56 PM
I guess neither of you saw Jim Carrey in Bruce Almighty? They took it from me, the fuckers. I invented the word long ago. :poke:

Nice, I invented a word to, skankalicous. I think you can figure out it's meaning.

jimnyc
08-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Nice, I invented a word to, skankalicous. I think you can figure out it's meaning.

You may have invented it, but I think I've dated one too many...

ConHog
08-20-2011, 07:05 PM
You may have invented it, but I think I've dated one too many...

Oh for the love of God, you broke one of the few rules there are when it comes to skankalicous women

1. You NEVER "date" or marry them
2. You NEVER EVER EVER let them know where you live.

Pretty much anything else is fair game.