PDA

View Full Version : Age

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 06:48 PM
So how old are all you bastards? I recently turned 43, think like I'm 17 and feel like I'm 90!

p.s. - if you're female, under 17 and I've asked to see your boobies, please disregard this thread...

OCA
08-19-2011, 06:49 PM

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 06:52 PM

Our first liar!!!

ConHog
08-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Our first liar!!!

You confused OCA, he thought this was a thread where one told their IQ.

I am 40. I feel every drop of it tonight, and the wife wants to go dancing UGH. Of course we'll go because I want to "dance" later on tonight, but damn sometimes I REALLY wonder why I married a woman 14 years younger than myself. But then I see her ass and well I stop asking :laugh2:

Thunderknuckles
08-19-2011, 06:56 PM

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 06:58 PM

I am 40. I feel every drop of it tonight, and the wife wants to go dancing UGH. Of course we'll go because I want to "dance" later on tonight, but damn sometimes I REALLY wonder why I married a woman 14 years younger than myself. But then I see her ass and well I stop asking :laugh2:

So you thought OCA was padding his numbers to increase his IQ? LOL

14yrs younger? And smart? You're a damn lucky man! But dancing? I did that ONCE for my wife, the day I married her, and that's it. I know women like to dance and all, but I'm a 'white boy' dancer.

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 06:59 PM

See, this is what I was hoping to see so far, a bunch of other people getting over the hill! :thumb:

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:00 PM

You know what Conhog..........................I hope you die of AIDS.

You probably can't even get it up.

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 07:01 PM

C'mon man, uncalled for. We should all be old enough in here to be able to laugh at one another. Don't stoop low enough to where people compare you to MFM.

darin
08-19-2011, 07:03 PM
38, 6'1", 225lbs, dimples...if I were sold by a vendor I'd be sex-on-a-stick.

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:07 PM
C'mon man, uncalled for. We should all be old enough in here to be able to laugh at one another. Don't stoop low enough to where people compare you to MFM.

No, not uncalled for....................this is time #3 where this complete piece of shit has flamed me in a non-political thread and you know damn well he means it.

If he were in front of me he's end up in several bowling bags tonight.

darin
08-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Was uncalled-for OCA. That was a harmless Jab. Yours was way over the top. For a thick-skinned guy, he gets your panties in a bunch. :)

ConHog
08-19-2011, 07:11 PM

Come on man, you aren't even fucking trying. I thought you were hardcore?

Fuck , I wouldn't even log on if that weak sauce was the best I could bring to the table.

Buffoon

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Was uncalled-for OCA. That was a harmless Jab. Yours was way over the top. For a thick-skinned guy, he gets your panties in a bunch. :)

Nope, was not uncalled for.....................peruse this asswipe's interaction with me this week................enough is enough.

ConHog
08-19-2011, 07:12 PM
No, not uncalled for....................this is time #3 where this complete piece of shit has flamed me in a non-political thread and you know damn well he means it.

If he were in front of me he's end up in several bowling bags tonight.

Damn, no wonder you support Obama, you thin skinned pussy.

By the way, I'm fairly certain that threatening is a NONO as per the TOS you agreed to abide by.

ConHog
08-19-2011, 07:13 PM
Nope, was not uncalled for.....................peruse this asswipe's interaction with me this week................enough is enough.

Dude, you need to drink a beer, perhaps smoke a bow, bust a slump and relax. For real.

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Damn, no wonder you support Obama, you thin skinned pussy.

By the way, I'm fairly certain that threatening is a NONO as per the TOS you agreed to abide by.

Deal with it.

You'd piss yourself anyway.

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Dude, you need to drink a beer, perhaps smoke a bow, bust a slump and relax. For real.

You need to quit following me around like you want to toss my salad.

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 07:16 PM
:laugh2:

some shit never changes..:popcorn:

ConHog
08-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Deal with it.

You'd piss yourself anyway.

OH, I don't want you to get yourself banned, you're MUCH too entertaining for me.

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:19 PM

some shit never changes..:popcorn:

Its always newbies Evil, I guess these idiots think they can come in and don't have to earn the right to talk shit.

When I joined up with you guys in 2004 I spent two months straight of doing nothing but serious political talk until I felt I could talk shit but not the newbies..............its an entitlement to them.

ConHog
08-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Its always newbies Evil, I guess these idiots think they can come in and don't have to earn the right to talk shit.

When I joined up with you guys in 2004 I spent two months straight of doing nothing but serious political talk until I felt I could talk shit but not the newbies..............its an entitlement to them.

It's a message board fool, not a fraternity house, there are no dues to be paid before you can call a fool a fool.

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 07:21 PM

You're a newbie from your like year and a half ban! :laugh2: I think your first post back after that was talking smack! :coffee:

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 07:22 PM

WTF! entitlement!!! I got banned for thing shit like that!

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:23 PM
You're a newbie from your like year and a half ban! :laugh2: I think your first post back after that was talking smack! :coffee:

Jimmy you gonna take both of us to the woodshed? Haven't you told me to not flame in the lounge and keep it cool there? Is this fucking sicko gonna get a pass? This is time #3 for crissakes!

Gaffer
08-19-2011, 07:24 PM
How old am I?

Will you still need me
Will you still feed me
When I'm ...

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:25 PM
It's a message board fool, not a fraternity house, there are no dues to be paid before you can call a fool a fool.

From statements like that its no wonder a few think you are a fucking moron here.

Go collect your military welfare that I help pay for.

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 07:31 PM
From statements like that its no wonder a few think you are a fucking moron here.

Relax, drink a nice cup of shut the fuck up!

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Then there is the board Jelly fish "Laffer", sitting on the sidelines as usual like he is fucking Kelvin Clemons trying to be someone's 3rd string QB.

chloe
08-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Im older then Jimnyc but younger then Sir Evil:laugh2:

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Then there is the board Jelly fish "Laffer", sitting on the sidelines as usual like he is fucking Kelvin Clemons trying to be someone's 3rd string QB.

Um, that would be Kellen.....:talk2hand:

Gaffer
08-19-2011, 07:45 PM

You just hate it that I don't stoop to your level. Your an irrelavent turd. when I agree with people or want to thank them I hit the thanks button. I won't roll around with you in the gutter. Your not worth my time.

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:49 PM
You just hate it that I don't stoop to your level. Your an irrelavent turd. when I agree with people or want to thank them I hit the thanks button. I won't roll around with you in the gutter. Your not worth my time.

You are a fucking spineless, gutless turd. No balls, probably shop at "Chico's".

OCA
08-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Um, that would be Kellen.....:talk2hand:

Kellen, Kelvin who cares, he's 3rd string for the fucking Redskins now!........................the only reason I know him is because that bastard was on "hard knocks, the Jets" last year.

darin
08-19-2011, 08:08 PM

SOMEBODY needs to get laid. Big time.

PostmodernProphet
08-19-2011, 08:08 PM
when God created grass we argued about what color it should be.......he wanted green.......

OCA
08-19-2011, 08:13 PM
SOMEBODY needs to get laid. Big time.

Darin...............please...................just call a spade a spade for once and stop with the sophomoric melarkey.

But on the other hand are you saying I can light sparks like Condouche in the lounge anytime I want? Just let me know if the board rules have changed on this subject, i'd appreciate it.

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Kellen, Kelvin who cares, he's 3rd string for the fucking Redskins now!........................the only reason I know him is because that bastard was on "hard knocks, the Jets" last year.

Hey, who was the qb for san fran a few years back that wore #5?

darin
08-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Darin...............please...................just call a spade a spade for once and stop with the sophomoric melarkey.

But on the other hand are you saying I can light sparks like Condouche in the lounge anytime I want? Just let me know if the board rules have changed on this subject, i'd appreciate it.

I'm saying He made a stupid quip re: age or IQ. Something I heard in 4th grade and you lose it. That's what I'm saying. You called that a 'flame'. It's not even a spark. It's amazing how easily he controls you. He knows your buttons, and pushes them easily.

Abbey Marie
08-19-2011, 08:44 PM

OCA
08-19-2011, 09:05 PM
I'm saying He made a stupid quip re: age or IQ. Something I heard in 4th grade and you lose it. That's what I'm saying. You called that a 'flame'. It's not even a spark. It's amazing how easily he controls you. He knows your buttons, and pushes them easily.

No,once you make fun of one's wife, once you cross that line then all bets are off, I don't care if the quip is 4th grade or 60 yr old, he's done., i'm gonna have something to say with every post he makes in regard to me.

Nobody controls me, I stand up for what I believe are boundaries you shouldn't cross, he crossed them, he has no moral boundaries in his life. If you believe i'm wrong and he's right then you have an issue that needs to be addressed.

From now on I will be the one who pushes buttons here, no more kid gloves like i've been requested to wear.

OCA
08-19-2011, 09:11 PM
Hey, who was the qb for san fran a few years back that wore #5?

I believe Trent Dilfer or maybe J.T. O'Sullivan. We've had so many friggin QB's with Alex Smith being the worst bust ever.

sundaydriver
08-19-2011, 09:12 PM
Buy his Ferrari. That will piss him off! :laugh:

hjmick
08-19-2011, 09:42 PM
47 in three months. Fuck.

darin
08-19-2011, 09:54 PM
No,once you make fun of one's wife, once you cross that line then all bets are off, I don't care if the quip is 4th grade or 60 yr old, he's done., i'm gonna have something to say with every post he makes in regard to me.

Nobody controls me, I stand up for what I believe are boundaries you shouldn't cross, he crossed them, he has no moral boundaries in his life. If you believe i'm wrong and he's right then you have an issue that needs to be addressed.

From now on I will be the one who pushes buttons here, no more kid gloves like i've been requested to wear.

Did he really make fun of your wife? When you 'let' folks push your buttons, you are giving control to them. Your ultimatums are silly dude. really?

SassyLady
08-19-2011, 10:24 PM

Gotta spread the rep Gaffer!

SassyLady
08-19-2011, 10:29 PM
We, so far I think I'm older than all y'all...at least all that actually put a number to it. But I can still dance.....:dance:

Thunderknuckles
08-19-2011, 11:00 PM
This started as a post about one's age. All I had to type was 2 damn numbers to respond yet it has turned into this?
By the looks of it you wouldn't know grown folks were posting as some are too damn busy slappin' their dicks on the table to see who's is the biggest.

KartRacerBoy
08-19-2011, 11:06 PM
49. Turning 50 in December and feeling every day of it. My body is too old to race anymore.

SassyLady
08-19-2011, 11:19 PM
This started as a post about one's age. All I had to type was 2 damn numbers to respond yet it has turned into this?
By the looks of it you wouldn't know grown folks were posting as some are too damn busy slappin' their dicks on the table to see who's is the biggest.

Well, that certainly leaves me out of the fray!!

chloe
08-19-2011, 11:21 PM
We, so far I think I'm older than all y'all...at least all that actually put a number to it. But I can still dance.....:dance:

Yes and quite well with those legs !!!

SassyLady
08-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Yes and quite well with those legs !!!

Well, it's usually the boobies that catch their eye but it's the legs that hold em.

chloe
08-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Well, it's usually the boobies that catch their eye but it's the legs that hold em.

Nope a friend I know "Clint" he will go for legs and feet as his treat over boobies anyday.

You should be a leg/foot model yours are absolutely stunning!!!

SassyLady
08-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Nope a friend I know "Clint" he will go for legs and feet as his treat over boobies anyday.

You should be a leg/foot model yours are absolutely stunning!!!

Used to be ... they are not as slim as they used to be .... but, they are very firm and still have definition and absolutely no varicose veins ... people at work are calling me a liar...recently celebrated my 60th and still wearing high heels and short dresses to work.

Clint would love my toes right now ... just got them painted yesterday. ;)

chloe
08-19-2011, 11:36 PM
Used to be ... they are not as slim as they used to be .... but, they are very firm and still have definition and absolutely no varicose veins ... people at work are calling me a liar...recently celebrated my 60th and still wearing high heels and short dresses to work.

Clint would love my toes right now ... just got them painted yesterday. ;)

heheh I know he would.....he's a little nonny:laugh2:

OCA
08-20-2011, 07:19 AM
Did he really make fun of your wife? When you 'let' folks push your buttons, you are giving control to them. Your ultimatums are silly dude. really?

OMG!:bang3:

Gunny
08-20-2011, 12:08 PM

Way to shit all over a thread. Military welfare, huh?

How about YOU tool your little non-fighting, alligator mouth n bumblebee ass down to Arlington and take a good look at what those "welfare recipients" gave you in return?