PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter: Those With Less Wealth than Me are 'Animals', not People

J.T
08-20-2011, 01:31 AM
~11:30
http://www.hulu.com/watch/269517/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-thu-aug-18-2011

It's impossible to satirize a Republican... no comedian could outdo these people

logroller
08-20-2011, 03:38 AM
Sorry, quote f'er. FJ's still the king. Great video though. Loved the facts on how the lower 50% of taxpayers (who pay 2.7% of the taxes) have an aggregate wealth of $1.4trillion, or 2.5% of the total wealth in this country. I know earnings and assets are different, but it's interesting those numbers are so close.

My favorite quote though, was in response to investigations into Standard and Poor's-- "revenge is a dish best served....slow and with a great deal of bureaucratic paperwork":laugh:

ConHog
08-20-2011, 10:42 AM
Anyone else laughing at the irony of a man who routinely calls blacks and any other group he doesn't like beasts complaining about Coulter allegedly doing the same?

KartRacerBoy
08-20-2011, 11:31 AM
Anyone else laughing at the irony of a man who routinely calls blacks and any other group he doesn't like beasts complaining about Coulter allegedly doing the same?

I think he's in love. :2up:

Me? I just think Coulter an angry little viper becz she's hungry all the time. Eat girl!

ConHog
08-20-2011, 11:32 AM

Me? I just think Coulter an angry little viper becz she's hungry all the time. Eat girl!

She is an angry, bony bitch :laugh2:

logroller
08-20-2011, 12:16 PM

She keeps herself that way so the animals wont see her as dinner.

fj1200
08-21-2011, 08:53 AM
~11:30
http://www.hulu.com/watch/269517/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-thu-aug-18-2011

It's impossible to satirize a Republican... no comedian could outdo these people

Jon Stewart would take words out of context and avoid honest debate on his 22 minute comedic show?!? The F' you say!

gabosaurus
08-21-2011, 10:32 PM
I didn't know Ann Coulter was still around. Her and "Bulldog" Malkin seem to have been marginalized by the conservative media base over the last few years.

Little-Acorn
08-23-2011, 04:00 PM
I didn't know Ann Coulter was still around. Her and "Bulldog" Malkin seem to have been marginalized by the conservative media base over the last few years.

The country needs to make its decisions based on what little gabby doesn't know.

God help us.

Little-Acorn
08-23-2011, 04:01 PM
She is an angry, bony bitch :laugh2:

The usual response from someone who can't refute what she says but hates her anyway.

KartRacerBoy
08-23-2011, 05:46 PM
The usual response from someone who can't refute what she says but hates her anyway.

You are a LITTLE acorn, aren't you. Not much room in there for thought?

ConHog
08-23-2011, 05:50 PM

I don't hate her at all. Actually, I pretty much giver her no consideration. But she is bony , and she is a bitch. I can't help but notice those two facts. Sorry that doesn't jibe with your opinion of her.

KartRacerBoy
08-23-2011, 07:24 PM
I don't hate her at all. Actually, I pretty much giver her no consideration. But she is bony , and she is a bitch. I can't help but notice those two facts. Sorry that doesn't jibe with your opinion of her.

And if she does have a (rare) rational opinion, it's so wrapped up in spite and hate that no one can hear it.

Seriously, someone should feed this women.

Little-Acorn
08-23-2011, 09:48 PM
And if she does have a (rare) rational opinion, it's so wrapped up in spite and hate that no one can hear it.

Seriously, someone should feed this women.

(Yawn)

The usual insults and smears , with the usual complete lack of fact, reference, or backup.

You guys really need some new material. No one listens to your sulky tripe any more.

KartRacerBoy
08-24-2011, 07:14 AM
(Yawn)

The usual insults and smears , with the usual complete lack of fact, reference, or backup.

You guys really need some new material. No one listens to your sulky tripe any more.

Look at all the "facts" in your post! But at least you include the insults and smears you so despise. :clap:

ConHog
08-24-2011, 11:08 AM
(Yawn)

Could you email me the preapproved list of people it's okay to make fun of? I don't want to further hurt your sensibilities.