PDA

View Full Version : Women at DP

chloe
08-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Kathianne, Abbey, Trigg, Trinity, Jess, Gabosaurus, SassyLady, Binky Boo, Abbey, Shadow, Luna Tick, Said1

Sexiest, Clever, Sophisticated , Smartest Broads at a Political Messageboard evah !!!

What u men got to say bout that?:cool:

These women make it worth waking up in the morning to read messages :salute:

add more women if I left any out ......I just woke up and those were the names off the top of my real intellectual brain ( I'm so intellectual huh?):laugh2:

But what I am trying to say Ladies is THANKS for making this board FUN !!!

Oh yeah could you send some tit pics to JIM........

ConHog
08-20-2011, 12:15 PM
Kathianne, Abbey, Trigg, Trinity, Jess, Gabosaurus, SassyLady, Binky Boo, Abbey, Shadow, Luna Tick, Said1

Sexiest, Clever, Sophisticated , Smartest Broads at a Political Messageboard evah !!!

add more women if I left any out ......I just woke up and those were the names off the top of my real intellectual brain ( I'm so intellectual huh?):laugh2:

You of course left off yourself, out of modesty I don't doubt.

Also, with the way a certain Muppet has been acting the last several days I think it qualifies as a woman. Not sure if anyone looks forward to THOSE posts though. :coffee:

chloe
08-20-2011, 12:24 PM
You of course left off yourself, out of modesty I don't doubt.

Also, with the way a certain Muppet has been acting the last several days I think it qualifies as a woman. Not sure if anyone looks forward to THOSE posts though. :coffee:

Incorrigable:rolleyes:

ConHog
08-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Incorrigable:rolleyes:

Undoubtedly so.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks Chloe. :cool:
But don't be pimpin' for Jim now, lol. :laugh2:

Binky
08-20-2011, 02:42 PM

There will be no boob shots flyin' from this computer. :laugh: And I suspect Jin has been more than capable of securing his own peeks at tits. :laugh2:

J.T
08-20-2011, 03:49 PM

You didn't make your own list?

gabosaurus
08-20-2011, 04:00 PM
If I had boobs, I would have sent pics to Jim many years ago. :laugh:

J.T
08-20-2011, 04:05 PM
If I had boobs
As I've told one of the other gals here, anything more than a mouthful is a waste ;)

chloe
08-20-2011, 06:23 PM
If I had boobs, I would have sent pics to Jim many years ago. :laugh:

That's ok he said a nice ass pic in a g-string would be fine.

You didn't make your own list?

I never make the list unless it's on Jim's Shit list:laugh2:

As I've told one of the other gals here, anything more than a mouthful is a waste ;)

so I should get a reduction surgery....GAWD DAMN I KNEW IT......:eek:

ConHog
08-20-2011, 06:57 PM
I thought this thread was "Women who DP" I was surprised to see a few names listed. But to each their own.

SassyLady
08-20-2011, 06:58 PM
I thought this thread was "Women who DP" I was surprised to see a few names listed. But to each their own.

DP = "don't poot"

ConHog
08-20-2011, 07:07 PM
DP = "don't poot"

I thought it meant double penetration, that's why I was quite surprised to see a few names listed. And then disappointed to find out that it didn't mean what I thought it did.:laugh2:

chloe
08-20-2011, 07:32 PM
DP= Definately Pretty

J.T
08-20-2011, 07:57 PM
DP = dimwitted partisans...

chloe
08-20-2011, 08:27 PM
dp = dimwitted partisans...

grrr

ConHog
08-20-2011, 08:35 PM
DP = dimwitted partisans...

While it is true that you are dim witted, I don't see what that fact has to do with this thread.

darin
08-20-2011, 09:27 PM
Would love my wife to join in and go at it with you ladies....

that sounds hot while reading back... :D

Prince Lemon
08-20-2011, 10:33 PM
grrrThere huge number of ladies on ХФ.

J.T
08-20-2011, 10:41 PM
There huge number of ladies on ХФ.You like them Ukrainian gals? Weren't you on Nightline a few night ago?

Jess
08-21-2011, 10:49 AM

I've been informed that the above suggestion is both unsat and unauthorized. Sorry, Jim. ;)

chloe
08-24-2011, 06:12 PM
I've been informed that the above suggestion is both unsat and unauthorized. Sorry, Jim. ;)

Well Jim can cheer up because Luna Tick told me she'd be glad to share her boobs with Jim:rolleyes: