PDA

View Full Version : ConHog's interview of JT

jimnyc
08-21-2011, 07:45 AM
First off, let me explain again why these are posted by me and not the person doing the interview. My intent originally was to keep that "forum" neat and clean and free from responses which could take away from the interview. In order to do so, I had to remove permissions for user groups that had the ability to post/reply in there. Maybe in the future I can have the one doing the interview post it elsewhere and then move it to that section to keep it "clean"?

Anyway, I thought the interview was cool, and kind of funny! I also think JT is like a fucking robot, and maybe one who has a few screws loose! No offense, JT, that would make us similar!!

Good interview, gentlemen!! :clap:

fj1200
08-21-2011, 08:10 AM
It was... interesting.

Sir Evil
08-21-2011, 08:51 AM
Interesting that J.T does come of somewhat intelligent which makes his weirdness even more interesting. Referred to him as the antichrist in a thread the other day and now it would appears he likes that dag... Dude come clean, you really are fucking Eddy Munster all grown up, aren't you?

And ConHog, no doubt that had I not made light of the way we crossed on this board that I would be a target of your posting pleasure as well, you seem to be showing some serious man love for OCA, I'm starting to question your sexuality! :laugh2:

Weird but fun read! :beer:

ConHog
08-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Interesting that J.T does come of somewhat intelligent which makes his weirdness even more interesting. Referred to him as the antichrist in a thread the other day and now it would appears he likes that dag... Dude come clean, you really are fucking Eddy Munster all grown up, aren't you?

And ConHog, no doubt that had I not made light of the way we crossed on this board that I would be a target of your posting pleasure as well, you seem to be showing some serious man love for OCA, I'm starting to question your sexuality! :laugh2:

Weird but fun read! :beer:

Don't be trying to derail this thread into one of your attempts to convert me. :laugh2:

I thought some of JT's answers were umm interesting.

KartRacerBoy
08-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Truly bizzare. Wants to be part of the intelligensia...

Gunny
08-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Don't be trying to derail this thread into one of your attempts to convert me. :laugh2:

I thought some of JT's answers were umm interesting.

Interesting is a stretch. Just more cherry picking facts to support his delusions that he is somehow bucking the status quo by his obstinance. His history of the Israel - Palestine conflict is the most glaring example of a one-sided, and wrong, argument.

ConHog
08-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Interesting is a stretch. Just more cherry picking facts to support his delusions that he is somehow bucking the status quo by his obstinance. His history of the Israel - Palestine conflict is the most glaring example of a one-sided, and wrong, argument.

As the interviewer in this particular case I felt the need to be nice in my comments regarding his answer. :laugh2: