PDA

View Full Version : Sitting at gate 4, Bishop int'l airport

darin
08-22-2011, 05:22 AM
In a little bit my wife and i will be jetting away for our 15th Anniversary trip; to Negril, Jamaica. Neither of us have been to Jamaica; we're pretty excited - ALSO excited Tropical Storm Irene is projected to stay well-north! :fingerscrossed: Mary's looking over my shoulder right now reading - worried because I'm telling 'everybody' we are away from our house. If any of you get to 395 Smithers, Rochester Hills, MI - please don't steal our shit. :D

Mary just laughed "You really gonna put all that? About me looking over your shoulder?"

I replied "yeah, people love that kinda detail"

"Mary does not" she said sternly. I think its sorta hot when she refers to herself in the third person.

She just read that last part and laughed. She says "I feel like, ya know...(giggling now as I'm typing what's happening!) She just tried to hit 'backspace' and delete a bunch of what i'm writing...

So "You feel like?" I asked her.

"I'm not going to keep talking!" she said with a giggle - pointing to the models/fan of the projected path of Irene, shown on a TV nearby....

sundaydriver
08-22-2011, 06:07 AM
Happy Anniversary & have a good time!

We used to go to Negril back in the early 70's. Before electricity got there and when on a crowded day maybe 8 to 10 people on that 7 miles of beach. Passed thru in 2004 and how the place has changed.

Binky
08-22-2011, 12:42 PM
In a little bit my wife and i will be jetting away for our 15th Anniversary trip; to Negril, Jamaica. Neither of us have been to Jamaica; we're pretty excited - ALSO excited Tropical Storm Irene is projected to stay well-north! :fingerscrossed: Mary's looking over my shoulder right now reading - worried because I'm telling 'everybody' we are away from our house. If any of you get to 395 Smithers, Rochester Hills, MI - please don't steal our shit. :D

Mary just laughed "You really gonna put all that? About me looking over your shoulder?"

"Mary does not" she said sternly. I think its sorta hot when she refers to herself in the third person.

She just read that last part and laughed. She says "I feel like, ya know...(giggling now as I'm typing what's happening!) She just tried to hit 'backspace' and delete a bunch of what i'm writing...

"I'm not going to keep talking!" she said with a giggle - pointing to the models/fan of the projected path of Irene, shown on a TV nearby....

We've flown out of Bishop several times. Small, but very efficient. Nice airport. And before I forget, you sharing the conversation between you and wife with us is cute as heck. Have fun and stay safe. :coffee:

Nukeman
08-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Since your there go to the Dunnes Rivers Falls. A great place to see and climb, not to mention the photography of the area. You will ahve a blast.. Great food and people, don't believe all the hype about not leaving the resorts, just be careful and know your surroundings... You get better deals on hand made stuff at the open air markets than the "duty free" areas..

ohh HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

KartRacerBoy
08-22-2011, 02:41 PM
No wonder I haven't received your interview questions. Priorities are important. Have a great time, buddy.

darin
08-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks guys - we are here!
click for larger

ConHog
08-22-2011, 04:45 PM

My brother just spent his honeymoon in Jamaica. Said it was pretty cool. Hope yall have a great time.

I took my wife to Paris for our last honeymoon. China is next.

Abbey Marie
08-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Looks beautiful! Have a great time.

SassyLady
08-22-2011, 11:08 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARIN & MARY!!!

The people there are some of the friendliest I've ever met.....have a great time, enjoy each other, the food, the weather and the slower pace of life.

Now .. quit reading this message board and go kiss your wife.

KartRacerBoy
08-23-2011, 04:29 AM
Heck, I'd go to Jamaca with you dmp if you took me to the place in the pics. I've got pretty nice legs, ya know. :wink:

fj1200
08-23-2011, 05:39 AM

Jimmy likes Elaine. ;)

I see you've hidden the fur-lined handcuffs... smart.

Heck, I'd go to Jamaca with you dmp if you took me to the place in the pics. I've got pretty nice legs, ya know. :wink:

:shakeshead: No.

darin
08-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Looks beautiful! Have a great time.

thanks! am doing my part :)

My brother just spent his honeymoon in Jamaica. Said it was pretty cool. Hope yall have a great time.

I took my wife to Paris for our last honeymoon. China is next.

China is on my bucket-list. So far, we're happy we chose Jamaica - specifically Negril. I don't-much care for beaches; being on the cliffs there's no gaggles of passers-by It's us, our balcony, and the oatchin. :D

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARIN & MARY!!!

The people there are some of the friendliest I've ever met.....have a great time, enjoy each other, the food, the weather and the slower pace of life.

Now .. quit reading this message board and go kiss your wife.

So far we've found that to be true - very warm folk - who exist on finding ways to separate us from our money! :) We ate lunch at Ras Rody's http://rasrodyorganics.com/ We met Ras Rody, and two of his 9 kids. His 3rd son, who is 32 now, is named Darin - so Ras Rody liked meeting me. His daughter - holy cow - could be a supermodel. Stunning young lady. The food was bland - ish - but authentic and filling. Loved it.

My wife is enjoying her quietness.

worthless w/o pics.

Jimmy likes Elaine. ;)

I see you've hidden the fur-lined handcuffs... smart.

:shakeshead: No.

Fur-lined? Wuss.

:D

fj1200
08-23-2011, 12:53 PM
worthless w/o pics.

Even more so with.

KartRacerBoy
08-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Even more so with.

Now that's just hurtful, you bitch!

ConHog
08-23-2011, 01:00 PM

I'm sensing unresolved sexual tension between you and FJ.....

fj1200
08-23-2011, 01:05 PM

Just be glad I didn't drop that bomb in Chloe's foot thread. :laugh:

I'm sensing unresolved sexual tension between you and FJ.....

I thought you had better sense.

ConHog
08-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Just be glad I didn't drop that bomb in Chloe's foot thread. :laugh:

I thought you had better sense.

A) Chloe had a thread about her feet?

B) I'm not judging yall, if you got some sort of bromance going on, whatever makes yall happy. :laugh2:

KartRacerBoy
08-23-2011, 01:36 PM
Unresolved? The hell you say!

chloe
08-25-2011, 10:08 AM
A) Chloe had a thread about her feet?

B) I'm not judging yall, if you got some sort of bromance going on, whatever makes yall happy. :laugh2:

There are 4 threads about feet

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32175-Latest-gossip-Chloe-Maylyn-and-Clint-have-gotten-together!!!

Happy Anniversary DARIN & MARY:salute:

darin
08-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Today was a good day. Made friends. Like a Boss. Went Shopping. Like a Boss. Smoked a [censored]. Like a Boss. Jumped off a 20ft bridge into the churning ocean. Like a Boss.

Simply a fantastic day. I love you, Jamaica.

ConHog
08-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Today was a good day. Made friends. Like a Boss. Went Shopping. Like a Boss. Smoked a [censored]. Like a Boss. Jumped off a 20ft bridge into the churning ocean. Like a Boss.

Glad you're having a good time.

Gaffer
08-25-2011, 06:55 PM

Living life like a Boss now?

darin
08-27-2011, 08:59 PM
Living life like a Boss now?

no doubt..

(NOT kid/work safe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

Trigg
08-28-2011, 02:58 PM

Glad you're having a great time. We were there about 8 years ago and loved it. Don't forget to go to the waterfall and walk up it, AMAZING!!!!!

darin
08-29-2011, 08:05 PM
we didn't get to the waterfall - but still had a great time :D We four may should go some day :D

sundaydriver
08-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Did you jump off the cliff and swim thru the cave?

Nukeman
08-30-2011, 07:39 AM
we didn't get to the waterfall - but still had a great time :D We four may should go some day :DI agree!! When are you closing on the new place, hopefully before it gets cold, I want to ride the bike up there!!! :beer:

darin
08-30-2011, 08:44 AM
we closed yesterday.

Abbey Marie
08-30-2011, 10:31 AM
we closed yesterday.

:dance:

darin
08-31-2011, 08:01 AM
Jumpin!