PDA

View Full Version : Abbey's Interview of Gabby [DISCUSSION]

J.T
08-22-2011, 04:37 PM
I did protest marches and various other liberal activities. But getting married, adopting a child and becoming a school counselor have all gravitated me more toward the center

So, Gabs.. basically, you're saying you were an idiot far left... and then you encountered reality? ;)

I like that boys are being taught respect for girls at a young age, and that girls are being taught that violence and sexual abuse is not an accepted part of a relationship.
Wait, nothing about respecting boys? You really are a feminazi, aren't you? :laugh:

KartRacerBoy
08-22-2011, 04:52 PM
JT, I was beginning to like you today and then you just get all hateful again.

You really should try taking that treestump out of your ass.

ConHog
08-22-2011, 04:58 PM
JT, I was beginning to like you today and then you just get all hateful again.

You really should try taking that treestump out of your ass.

JT has not a single redeeming quality. Has to shit all over a for fun interview. Sheesh, I didn't even shit on OCA's interview. lol

Abbey Marie
08-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Gabby did a great and honest job answering the questions. Unlike you, J.T. Jealous?

ConHog
08-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Gabby did a great and honest job answering the questions. Unlike you, J.T. Jealous?

No shit right. JT couldn't even answer the for funs softballs I threw at him . I mean seriously who doesn't give an opinion on Superman vs Batman?

Oh that's right, the antichrist doesn't.

Kathianne
08-22-2011, 07:32 PM
I agree with Abbey that Gabby did a fine job of answering questions. As usual she was honest, especially regarding some of the changes in her thinking over the past few years. She also said, umm I think in the interview, but perhaps in recent post, that she does tend to 'take no prisoners' when posting in her liberal stance. Yet, she's always quite nice to converse with about gentler things and as some have said, nice in pm's.

Sir Evil
08-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Nice job from both participants! :2up:

gabosaurus
08-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Since the majority of the participants in that forum are conservatives, I often try to play devil's advocate in my posts. Not only does it add a different point of view to the discussion, but it allows me to piss people off. :slap:

Sir Evil
08-22-2011, 10:23 PM
but it allows me to piss people off. :slap:

Well ya have that part down pat! :laugh2:

gabosaurus
08-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Well ya have that part down pat! :laugh2:

I owe it all to years of practice on "willing" participants... :rolleyes:

SassyLady
08-23-2011, 12:42 AM
I owe it all to years of practice on "willing" participants... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the interview Gabby ... it's nice to see a different side of you.

KartRacerBoy
08-23-2011, 04:36 AM
No shit right. JT couldn't even answer the for funs softballs I threw at him . I mean seriously who doesn't give an opinion on Superman vs Batman?

Oh that's right, the antichrist doesn't.

I gotta say that was a dumb question. Why even ask? Superman is the man of STEEL. Unless Batman had access to kryptonite, he would be bat pudding pretty quick.

Now Superman vs Spiderman (you've gotta cross into the Marvel universe), or Batman vs Ironman. THOSE are good questions.

ConHog
08-23-2011, 08:20 AM
I gotta say that was a dumb question. Why even ask? Superman is the man of STEEL. Unless Batman had access to kryptonite, he would be bat pudding pretty quick.

Now Superman vs Spiderman (you've gotta cross into the Marvel universe), or Batman vs Ironman. THOSE are good questions.

This may be true, but the accepted debate is Super Man vs Batman. Not Superman vs some nerd who got bit by a spider and went out in his pajamas.

KartRacerBoy
08-23-2011, 08:33 AM
This may be true, but the accepted debate is Super Man vs Batman. Not Superman vs some nerd who got bit by a spider and went out in his pajamas.

Clearly you have a bad case of spider envy.

ConHog
08-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Clearly you have a bad case of spider envy.

Sir, if I were a superhero my name would be BlueWhaleMan . ConHog is jealous of NO ONE.

:dance:

KartRacerBoy
08-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Except perhaps someone who could dance, like that icon. :laugh:

ConHog
08-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Except perhaps someone who could dance, like that icon. :laugh:

Actually, I can dance fairly well. I'm no John Travolta, but I'm not two left feet either. I learned early on that if you take a woman dancing, she is MUCH more likely to let you play with her fun parts. :laugh: