PDA

View Full Version : Lemon & I had a Gay time a the ...

chloe
08-23-2011, 01:57 PM
Karoake bar, he is quite the performer;)

J.T
08-23-2011, 02:12 PM
Lemon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWVVyRWWId4

chloe
08-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Yes our very own Prince Lemon is very Gay fun to sing with......last night he took second place with this song

xAquRuqyQQc

........there could be wedding bells in our future.....stay tuned:rolleyes:

Prince Lemon
08-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Karoake bar, he is quite the performer;)
I am not a fag.What lies do you post?

Prince Lemon
08-23-2011, 02:25 PM
Yes our very own Prince Lemon is very Gay fun to sing with......last night he took second place with this song

xAquRuqyQQc

........there could be wedding bells in our future.....stay tuned:rolleyes:
Stop posting lies.I am st8 and I h8 fags.

chloe
08-23-2011, 02:26 PM
I am not a fag.What lies do you post?

gay means happy lemon and fag means cigarette:rolleyes:

Prince Lemon
Lemon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWVVyRWWId4
She posts lies.I am not a faggot,I hate them instead.

ConHog

Relax Queen Sourpuss, she didn't call you a cigarette.

J.T
08-23-2011, 02:27 PM

You're a state?

Well, I suppose you are pretty fat...

J.T
08-23-2011, 02:38 PM
She posts lies.I am not a faggot,I hate them instead.

You hate faggots like Gabriel Iglesias hates cake

gabosaurus
08-23-2011, 03:13 PM
What was more interesting was what the karaoke meeting eventually led to...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kApto83SZK4/Sl7I-fkwn0I/AAAAAAAAFOc/RcL_L5KTG2M/s400/450px-Gay_Couple_togetherness_in_bed_01.jpg

fj1200
08-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Chloe, does that make you a fag hag?

Gaffer
08-23-2011, 03:40 PM
See the power Chloe wields. One minute you're a calvinist fred philips wannabe and the next your singing karioki in a queer bar with underwear on your head. Wow, just Wow.

ConHog
08-23-2011, 03:57 PM
See the power Chloe wields. One minute you're a calvinist fred philips wannabe and the next your singing karioki in a queer bar with underwear on your head. Wow, just Wow.

The power of the dark side can be very enticing my young padawan.

J.T
08-23-2011, 04:21 PM

You know this from experience? You've been there yourself?

Gaffer
08-23-2011, 04:29 PM

Enticing. Yes that would be Chloe.

ConHog
08-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Enticing. Yes that would be Chloe.

Gaffer needs to read less, post more.

JT needs to read more, post never.

chloe
08-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Chloe, does that make you a fag hag?

why would it? I said Lemon & I had a gay time ( happy time) I never mentioned smoking because I quit....wink

chloe
08-23-2011, 05:49 PM

Never said queer bar, I said Karoake bar and lemon and I had a gay (happy) time. He is quit a performer in singing.

chloe
08-23-2011, 05:53 PM
When I say we had a GAY TIME TOGETHER I mean fun hun:rolleyes:

Now if you want we could have a few fags and an impromptu bible study darling.....I did quit the fags a year ago but I'm willing to make an exception for you my love.:rolleyes:

Gaffer
08-23-2011, 06:02 PM
LOL it's all in the words and how you use them.

chloe
08-23-2011, 08:47 PM
LOL it's all in the words and how you use them.

semantics

logroller
08-24-2011, 04:59 AM
When I say we had a GAY TIME TOGETHER I mean fun hun:rolleyes:

Now if you want we could have a few fags and an impromptu bible study darling.....I did quit the fags a year ago but I'm willing to make an exception for you my love.:rolleyes:

Your avatar title speaks louder than your smilies.;) As the entire premise of this thread is nuttier than squirrel turds--- his masochistic transference precludes him from any gaiety

I'm afraid he's just not ready to engage with you in that way; he prefers to smoke his fags alone in the closet while thumping his bible in an attempt to repress his latent desires. :lol:

chloe
08-24-2011, 08:10 AM
Your avatar title speaks louder than your smilies.;) As the entire premise of this thread is nuttier than squirrel turds--- his masochistic transference precludes him from any gaiety

I'm afraid he's just not ready to engage with you in that way; he prefers to smoke his fags alone in the closet while thumping his bible in an attempt to repress his latent desires. :lol:

I'm pretty wiped out from last nights episode but we really engaged ourselves into this duet together, and took 4th place. I feel proud about it but Lemon was FURIOUS !!!! He said the Judges crapped all over us with there filthy corruption, and i said look talking dirty ain't gonna change 4th place Lemon.
Anyway here's the song we won 4th place on.:salute:

_iCByIMNdao

logroller
08-24-2011, 11:12 AM
I'm pretty wiped out from last nights episode but we really engaged ourselves into this duet together, and took 4th place. I feel proud about it but Lemon was FURIOUS !!!! He said the Judges crapped all over us with there filthy corruption, and i said look talking dirty ain't gonna change 4th place Lemon.
Anyway here's the song we won 4th place on.:salute:

He too nice to say anything to you, but you're holding him back. Last year he took home first prize at the cleveland steamer (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cleveland steamer) competition with this performance.

http://youtu.be/m7l0C7o_owk

chloe
08-24-2011, 01:40 PM
He too nice to say anything to you, but you're holding him back. Last year he took home first prize at the cleveland steamer (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cleveland steamer) competition with this performance.

I know, Lemon spoils me alot, sometimes I feel guilty about holding him back from a prestigious career in Karoake but we are true friends !!! Lemon said he will never abandon me even if I do sing off key.

logroller
08-24-2011, 03:42 PM
I know, Lemon spoils me alot, sometimes I feel guilty about holding him back from a prestigious career in Karoake but we are true friends !!! Lemon said he will never abandon me even if I do sing off key.

Don't be so sure. Singing off key is no big deal; just don't upstage him. He's quite adamant that you know your place as a woman is behind him.

chloe
08-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Don't be so sure. Singing off key is no big deal; just don't upstage him. He's quite adamant that you know your place as a woman is behind him.

as long as I don't gotta take it from behind I don't mind;)

ConHog
08-25-2011, 03:18 PM
as long as I don't gotta take it from behind I don't mind;)

What's wrong with the doggy style?

chloe
08-25-2011, 06:29 PM
What's wrong with the doggy style?

nuttin;)