PDA

View Full Version : My son is just like me...

jimnyc
08-24-2011, 03:46 PM
I bought a laptop a few months back but rarely use it unless I know I'll be without access to my PC. Somehow this turned into my son and wife using it around the house and sharing it. My son is out of camp for the summer and now he has 2 free weeks before school starts again. And he had the laptop yesterday when I wasn't looking, and when he did he was using a few games sites and youtube. Or so I thought...

My wife asked me last evening if I had used the laptop yesterday, which I told her I had not and that the boy did. She then told me someone had went to "xboobtube". I told her it might be from a popup, to let me see the machine and I can tell better. Well, a popup wouldn't show dozens of links to that site in the history. Just like his old man the boy has a thing for boobies!

I guess I have to act a little angry or disappointed in the boy. But while I do the parenting thing with him, I can still brag to others! :coffee:

KartRacerBoy
08-24-2011, 04:32 PM
You need to teach him how to delete history so his mommy doesn't catch him again. :laugh:

jimnyc
08-24-2011, 04:59 PM
You need to teach him how to delete history so his mommy doesn't catch him again. :laugh:

I help him out more than enough with avoiding trouble. I do hate to see the little guy get punished, but he's still a bit young and needs some punishment to keep him on the right path. He won't even be 11 until the end of November! Maybe then I can teach him. :laugh2:

ConHog
08-24-2011, 05:07 PM
I help him out more than enough with avoiding trouble. I do hate to see the little guy get punished, but he's still a bit young and needs some punishment to keep him on the right path. He won't even be 11 until the end of November! Maybe then I can teach him. :laugh2:

11 is a little young, but later on he needs to learn to have his own profile on the laptop with a password so mom minds her own business LOL.

Serious note though at 11 of course he shouldn't be looking at these sorts of things, but eh we were all 11 once.

KartRacerBoy
08-24-2011, 05:12 PM
I rhink I was about 8 when I found something like 50 Playboy magazines in an apartment garbage can. Heaven!!!:laugh:

ConHog
08-24-2011, 05:19 PM
I rhink I was about 8 when I found something like 50 Playboy magazines in an apartment garbage can. Heaven!!!:laugh:

I was 13 when I got busted taking my dad's Playboy to school to show the guys. :D

gabosaurus
08-24-2011, 05:39 PM
I have known Jim for way too long. I knew what this thread was going to be about before I even read it. :laugh2: