PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Pa.

jimnyc
08-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Gonna try and head out there a little this weekend and beat the hurricane back to NY. I'm supposed to meet up with Sir Evil tomorrow afternoon and be in Lancaster sometime around 6ish. My Dad will be in town from SC. Some pool and hot tub at the hotel tomorrow night, some good Amish food on Saturday and a little shopping mixed in at all the outlet stores, and then back to Central NJ by night, hopefully. The bad weather is supposed to start rolling in to NY area late Saturday until Sunday evening. So I guess after getting to NJ and dropping off my brother and 2 nieces, I should probably hurry up and get further up North before the roads get too bad. If not, I would be stuck in NJ with my retarded siblings.

I'll hopefully get some good pictures too and piss off Sir Evil by posting his face for all to toss darts at! :coffee:

Sir Evil
08-25-2011, 07:57 PM
:gives:

I'll hopefully get some good pictures too and piss off Sir Evil by posting his face for all to toss darts at! :coffee:

Why not, you've done it before without asking....... Douchebag!

jimnyc
08-25-2011, 08:02 PM
:gives:

Why not, you've done it before without asking....... Douchebag!

Shut up stupid or I'll drop you off in Trenton on the way out, and make you wear a sign like Bruce Willis in one of those dumb Die Hard flicks. For those that don't know, Trenton is the capitol of NJ and is an absolute shithole, one very large ghetto. And for those that don't know about the Willis reference - this is what Sir Evil will be doing:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7G-yY0aCHyU/TN_vpCENenI/AAAAAAAANe4/gbZNmVfPN44/s1600/bb.jpg

Gaffer
08-25-2011, 08:09 PM
Sibling love, it warms the heart. Reminds me of me and my brother. We can only be in the house together for about two days, then the sparks start to fly.

chloe
08-25-2011, 08:13 PM
which brother is the toughest besides Jeff;)

Sir Evil
08-25-2011, 08:15 PM
Shut up stupid or I'll drop you off in Trenton on the way out, and make you wear a sign like Bruce Willis in one of those dumb Die Hard flicks. For those that don't know, Trenton is the capitol of NJ and is an absolute shithole, one very large ghetto. And for those that don't know about the Willis reference - this is what Sir Evil will be doing:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7G-yY0aCHyU/TN_vpCENenI/AAAAAAAANe4/gbZNmVfPN44/s1600/bb.jpg

Yeah but the differences is I would do it, well maybe...

Sir Evil
08-25-2011, 08:20 PM
Sibling love, it warms the heart. Reminds me of me and my brother. We can only be in the house together for about two days, then the sparks start to fly.

Only have to do it for the night, guarantee it will be long enough to get those sparks flying. :laugh2:

Sir Evil
08-25-2011, 08:22 PM
which brother is the toughest besides Jeff;)

Jim, he's a fat bastard now.....

Gaffer
08-25-2011, 08:28 PM
Another 5.8 earthquake on the east coast is my prediction. Centered in PA. :laugh:

You two have fun and keep an eye out for RSR.

chloe
08-25-2011, 08:48 PM
Jim, he's a fat bastard now.....

he didn't look fat in his pool shots.....;)

Prince Lemon
08-25-2011, 09:46 PM
I was in PA in 2008.

Binky
08-26-2011, 11:43 AM
My goodness. The love comes shining thru. It's my guess if something life threatening were to happen to any of you, each of you would be blubbering like babies at the prospect of losing your sib. Boohoo.......waaa.........waa......Yep, blubber, blubber. Cry babying all over the place..... :crying2: :laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
08-26-2011, 11:44 AM
I was in PA in 2008.

And?

fj1200
08-26-2011, 12:11 PM
And?

The state went for Obama, the connection is clear. :slap: