PDA

View Full Version : When I think about Jeff, Jimmyc and Sir Evil.....................

Binky
08-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Larry, Moe and Curly come to mind. They are always picking on each other and yet, if push came to shove, they'd be there with bells on to defend the other. I can see them all, glow sticks in hand, swinging them randomly at each other, like the swords they wish them to be, as tho' they were swashbucklers fighting the evil pirates. And then, in their endeavors, with their arms outstretched, attempting to stab/swat the other with their "swords", they each end up knocking themselves out landing on the other mischievishly laughing. And then the older brother begins reprimanding the younger ones as tho' he, himself, hadn't a thing to do with the discord....

BRUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Keep it up boys..........The world is full of comediens. But most of them don't come in three's.

Kathianne
08-26-2011, 12:23 PM
I miss Jeff. :(

fj1200
08-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Jeff is a brother? :eek: Well there goes my whole nature/nurture theory of genetics. :poke:

chloe
08-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Jeff is a real Sweetie Pie, ALL 3 Brothers are so goodlooking too.:cool:

Binky
08-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Jeff is a real Sweetie Pie, ALL 3 Brothers are so goodlooking too.:cool:

Yep, I wish Jeff were still around to contribute to our viewing pleasure of the brotherly antics. And Sir Evil is downright hot. Sizzle, sizzle.....:laugh2::laugh2:

chloe
08-27-2011, 01:34 PM
Yep, I wish Jeff were still around to contribute to our viewing pleasure of the brotherly antics. And Sir Evil is downright hot. Sizzle, sizzle.....:laugh2::laugh2:

jeff is the only one I have seen with a full grown beard......:rolleyes:......yes I'm goading a little.....

Binky
08-27-2011, 06:28 PM
jeff is the only one I have seen with a full grown beard......:rolleyes:......yes I'm goading a little.....

You and beards....I bet you really fell head over heals for zztop since his beard was down to his crotch...Disgusting.

ConHog
08-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Welp, Chloe knows what I look like now so the love affair is probably over :(

Gaffer
08-27-2011, 06:54 PM

She loves your personality so your safe. A beard would get you bonus points however. :laugh:

ConHog
08-27-2011, 06:59 PM
She loves your personality so your safe. A beard would get you bonus points however. :laugh:

I'm clean shaven. Just a habit from the military very short hair and clean cut.

Gaffer
08-27-2011, 07:07 PM
I'm clean shaven. Just a habit from the military very short hair and clean cut.

I shave every couple of days cause beards itch.

chloe
08-27-2011, 08:36 PM

That's right the love affair is over because we are at the worship the ground Conhog walks on portion of the adoration now:laugh2:

shall I get ya a beer darling?

chloe
08-27-2011, 08:37 PM
I shave every couple of days cause beards itch.

Thats ok you got sweet eyes :)

chloe
08-27-2011, 08:39 PM
You and beards....I bet you really fell head over heals for zztop since his beard was down to his crotch...Disgusting.

I never got into zz top alot, but some of there songs are good, my favorite beard is one I saw Jim morrison sporting and also one I found of John Frusciante......GAWD......mmm mmm mmm:laugh2:

Binky
08-27-2011, 09:25 PM
I never got into zz top alot, but some of there songs are good, my favorite beard is one I saw Jim morrison sporting and also one I found of John Frusciante......GAWD......mmm mmm mmm:laugh2:

John who? LOLOLOL!

chloe
08-28-2011, 12:24 AM
John who? LOLOLOL!

RHCP guitar player
:laugh2:.......now you know me....when I saw this I about fainted GAWD DANG !!! what a beard Indeed !!!

http://i54.tinypic.com/keg65w.jpg