PDA

View Full Version : Obnoxious Union Thug Protest at Successful Choice School

red states rule
08-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Once again the union thugs showed who they really care about - and it is NOT the voters who pay their salary - or the kids who attend the school

Destruction of property and the usual liberal civility is so typical of the unions thugs

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tHnbtkbgkfM" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
08-28-2011, 03:48 AM
Amazing how the liberal media portrays the union thugs as "working middle class" who only want "fairness" - but in reality they are out to suck as much money from the taxpayers as possible even if the education of the kids needs to be rolled back

I wonder why the union thugs were not a work on a normal work day? You can bet the taxpayers still paid them and at full salary

Gaffer
08-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Amazing how the liberal media portrays the union thugs as "working middle class" who only want "fairness" - but in reality they are out to suck as much money from the taxpayers as possible even if the education of the kids needs to be rolled back

I wonder why the union thugs were not a work on a normal work day? You can bet the taxpayers still paid them and at full salary

Those thugs are at work. They are paid well by the union to do just what they are doing.

red states rule
08-28-2011, 12:38 PM
Those thugs are at work. They are paid well by the union to do just what they are doing.

True. I do not recall ever seeing a POLITE union protestor. They are always lound, angry, obnoxious, rude, and confrontational. The only thing missing from this video was the union thugs beating up the Pastor who runs the school

KartRacerBoy
08-28-2011, 05:12 PM
RSR, you should just entitle every thread you start as "These folks disagree with me so they are idiots." Becz that's pretty much the gist of every thread you start. Just saying...

ConHog
08-28-2011, 07:39 PM
RSR, you should just entitle every thread you start as "These folks disagree with me so they are idiots." Becz that's pretty much the gist of every thread you start. Just saying...

Really? Aren't you in another thread right this moment calling people idiots for disagreeing with you?

red states rule
08-29-2011, 03:04 AM

Kart you should just start every post you start with "I am not going to comment on the topic - I will attack the poster"

Why not explain how the union thugs are correct to oppose the choice school? Why not explain despite the success the school has in educating the kids, the union thugs oppose having non-union teachers teaching the kids? Or how the union thugs protesting the Gov Walker's appearance at the school is heliping their cause?

BTW, I thought libs supported choice. Or does only apply to when a women wants to murder her unborn child?