PDA

View Full Version : Pro-marriage rally in Rome

05-12-2007, 11:00 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070512/wl_nm/italy_family_dc

Interesting news.

Guernicaa
05-13-2007, 01:07 PM
They'll get over it.

In about 10 years most modern countries will have gay marriage. The coming generation of high school and college conservatives seems to not be following as much as their predecessors in the lines of anti-homo rhetoric.

05-13-2007, 04:51 PM
They'll get over it.

In about 10 years most modern countries will have gay marriage. The coming generation of high school and college conservatives seems to not be following as much as their predecessors in the lines of anti-homo rhetoric.

in 10 years society could be on the brink of destruction if we dont fight to preserve the family.

Guernicaa
05-13-2007, 07:06 PM
in 10 years society could be on the brink of destruction if we dont fight to preserve the family.
lol WTF? Are you kidding me...

One of my good friends growing up had a feminist liberal mom who was also a college professor...She did all the jobs that the "man of the house" was suppose to do, and both her sons were their classes valedictorians.

There’s always going to be traditional families...
But there’s nothing wrong with having other forms of families.
What you see as family might not be what someone else sees it as.

OCA
05-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Is that right? You need to check out how many states have passed anti-gay marriage laws in the 21st century, something like 20 or so have had em on the ballots including liberal New York and only 1 has not passed and that was in Arizona.

Average margin of vote was 80-20.

Society will not be condoning queer marriage.

Guernicaa
05-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Is that right? You need to check out how many states have passed anti-gay marriage laws in the 21st century, something like 20 or so have had em on the ballots including liberal New York and only 1 has not passed and that was in Arizona.

Society will not be condoning queer marriage.
If not marriage...then civil unions.
There is no excuse to deny them that.

OCA
05-13-2007, 07:27 PM
If not marriage...then civil unions.
There is no excuse to deny them that.

Sure there is, why reward a behavior that by all evidence is extremely dangerous?

Fuck em, no marriage, no civil unions and no partner benefits of any kind.

nevadamedic
05-13-2007, 07:29 PM
I don't get it, im very conservative but what's the problem if gay people want to get married? What right does our government have to tell us who we can and cant marry. The other thing is that the majority of people who oppose gay marriage would love the chance to be with 2 girls, so what's the difference? Sound's hippocritical to me.

OCA
05-13-2007, 09:11 PM
I don't get it, im very conservative but what's the problem if gay people want to get married? What right does our government have to tell us who we can and cant marry. The other thing is that the majority of people who oppose gay marriage would love the chance to be with 2 girls, so what's the difference? Sound's hippocritical to me.

Medic look into the stats on queers and the behaviours that seem to go with the lifestyle and the results of those behaviours. I liken it to saying fuck it, lets legalize heroin and from now on you cannot take any action against anybody who does anything detrimental while they are high.

No matter how you slice it homosexuality is detrimental, people who choose to enage in the queer lifestyle have a lower life expectancy by far than others among other things, now why is it considered wrong to want to help these obviously mentally twisted individuals?

nevadamedic
05-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Medic look into the stats on queers and the behaviours that seem to go with the lifestyle and the results of those behaviours. I liken it to saying fuck it, lets legalize heroin and from now on you cannot take any action against anybody who does anything detrimental while they are high.

No matter how you slice it homosexuality is detrimental, people who choose to enage in the queer lifestyle have a lower life expectancy by far than others among other things, now why is it considered wrong to want to help these obviously mentally twisted individuals?

Ok two things. I appreciate you replying to my comment in a civil manner but I ask that when you reply to me please dont use the word queer or any other degrading remark.
Second they dont have a lower life expectancy, I would know I was in the medical field for several years. You call them twisted for how they feel, they cant help it plain and simple, it is just like me and you wanting a member of the opposite sex, that is natural to us, we cant help it, thats how it is to them.
Also have you ever wanted or fantasized about two women? If you say no your lying, every guy has so what makes that different? Double standards.
Now how can you even compare this to being a Heroin addict? Unlike an addict, they put the needle in their hands or the drugs in their body by choice, people of the alternative lifestyle can not help how they are.
I have a very close friend who is gay, he has never been with anyone under the age of 21, never engaged in anything in public including holding hands or kissing his partner because he has more respect for other people and feels that might make them uncomfortable, it's not right to stereotype people like that, there are a lot of gay people who are upstanding citizens and who hold public offices and other important positions. That is no different then saying that an African American, Hispanic or Asian is any less of a person because they are of a different color. In a way that is what you just said about gay people.

nevadamedic
05-13-2007, 10:03 PM
You also made a previous comment that it's gay people who molest children, but I have news for you, they 68 year old who molested and raped my 8 year old daughter and her 5 year old step sister was not gay or even close to it. Off the subject for a second. The kicker is that he only got two years in prison which means he is out in less then a year, whats the justice in that? Someone who is in possesion of drugs in our state get a minimum of 5 years but rape and molest two little girl's you only get 2 year's? Our justice system is all screwed up.

OCA
05-15-2007, 03:57 PM
You also made a previous comment that it's gay people who molest children, but I have news for you, they 68 year old who molested and raped my 8 year old daughter and her 5 year old step sister was not gay or even close to it. Off the subject for a second. The kicker is that he only got two years in prison which means he is out in less then a year, whats the justice in that? Someone who is in possesion of drugs in our state get a minimum of 5 years but rape and molest two little girl's you only get 2 year's? Our justice system is all screwed up.

No, men who rape boys is homosexual pedophilia.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 05:06 PM
I don't get it, im very conservative but what's the problem if gay people want to get married? What right does our government have to tell us who we can and cant marry. The other thing is that the majority of people who oppose gay marriage would love the chance to be with 2 girls, so what's the difference? Sound's hippocritical to me. I've read a few of your posts and you are not conservative. Libertarian maybe.

glockmail
05-15-2007, 05:08 PM

Gawd that's awful, but look on the bright side. You don't have to wait so long to put a bullet in his brain.

Doniston
05-16-2007, 01:12 PM
in 10 years society could be on the brink of destruction if we dont fight to preserve the family. the problem is that you define marriage as only man and woman. thereare other single sex marriages which are prospering (I know you can't see that.

But a family consists of people living together with a common goal. Gender is not always an issue.

Doniston
05-16-2007, 01:14 PM

Society will not be condoning queer marriage. but they are accepting it.

Doniston
05-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Sure there is, why reward a behavior that by all evidence is extremely dangerous?

Fuck em, no marriage, no civil unions and no partner benefits of any kind. Extremely dangerous to whom???

theHawk
05-16-2007, 03:10 PM

The answer to this is that the government currently has no say in a gay marriage. None. It is 100% legal for any gay couple to go to a church that will marry them and get married, in every single state. Gay marriage is NOT OUTLAWED anywhere. Liberals have lied over and over and over to get people to believe that somehow gays aren't allowed to get married. Marriage is a religious ceramony and the government has NO say on the matter. The topic that liberal politicians are pushing for is forcing the citizens to recognize these marriages on a legal basis. As a conservative I could care less if two fags want to slip rings on each others fingers and call it a "marriage". What we don't have to do is give them the same benefits as real marriages. They should not get the same tax breaks, they should not be able to adopt children, and they should not be able to serve in the military as obviously that would be openly gay. These are the things that state recognized gay marriage will lead to.

nevadamedic
05-16-2007, 03:17 PM
The answer to this is that the government currently has no say in a gay marriage. None. It is 100% legal for any gay couple to go to a church that will marry them and get married, in every single state. Gay marriage is NOT OUTLAWED anywhere. Liberals have lied over and over and over to get people to believe that somehow gays aren't allowed to get married. Marriage is a religious ceramony and the government has NO say on the matter. The topic that liberal politicians are pushing for is forcing the citizens to recognize these marriages on a legal basis. As a conservative I could care less if two fags want to slip rings on each others fingers and call it a "marriage". What we don't have to do is give them the same benefits as real marriages. They should not get the same tax breaks, they should not be able to adopt children, and they should not be able to serve in the military as obviously that would be openly gay. These are the things that state recognized gay marriage will lead to.

A marriage is a marriage. They should have the same rights as a straight couple that is married. So what if a gay man wants to serve in the military, whats wrong what that?

OCA
05-16-2007, 03:53 PM
but they are accepting it.

You must be blind or willfully ignorant of facts.

OCA
05-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Extremely dangerous to whom???

Check out their age mortality rates and check out who infected the blood supply.

They are a danger to themselves and to no fault of our own....us.

Pale Rider
05-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Second they dont have a lower life expectancy, I would know I was in the medical field for several years.
Then you obviously haven't done much reading on the subject, because you are very wrong.

Start here...

http://www.corporateresourcecouncil.org/white_papers/Health_Risks.pdf

Pale Rider
05-17-2007, 12:12 PM
A marriage is a marriage. They should have the same rights as a straight couple that is married. So what if a gay man wants to serve in the military, whats wrong what that?

No they shouldn't. You sure aren't sounding much like a republican.

Marriage is a holy union between a man and a woman in the eyes of God. Two men having a relationship that includes sex is an abomination, and their blood will surely be upon them is what it says in the Bible.

And if you're going to have fags openly serving in the military, you'd have to place them one by one, in with the girls in basic training. Because not doing so would be just like putting me, a heterosexual in with a whole squadron of women, whom I'm attracted to. You surely couldn't put queers in with MEN. Once a day the whole squadron/unit, whatever, is NAKED to take showers. There is no way you're going to have FAGGOTS in with straight men. That's the same as putting straight men in with women.

Doniston
05-17-2007, 02:44 PM
No they shouldn't. You sure aren't sounding much like a republican.

Marriage is a holy union between a man and a woman in the eyes of God. Two men having a relationship that includes sex is an abomination, and their blood will surely be upon them is what it says in the Bible.

And if you're going to have fags openly serving in the military, you'd have to place them one by one, in with the girls in basic training. Because not doing so would be just like putting me, a heterosexual in with a whole squadron of women, whom I'm attracted to. You surely couldn't put queers in with MEN. Once a day the whole squadron/unit, whatever, is NAKED to take showers. There is no way you're going to have FAGGOTS in with straight men. That's the same as putting straight men in with women. You are welcome to yopur opinion, but I disagree with most of it (not quite all)

Nuc
05-17-2007, 06:05 PM
I am in Italy right now. The people I talk to think this rally was bullshit and a feeble attempt by the Vatican to regain some political power.

Nuc
05-17-2007, 06:09 PM
And if you're going to have fags openly serving in the military, you'd have to place them one by one, in with the girls in basic training. Because not doing so would be just like putting me, a heterosexual in with a whole squadron of women, whom I'm attracted to. You surely couldn't put queers in with MEN. Once a day the whole squadron/unit, whatever, is NAKED to take showers. There is no way you're going to have FAGGOTS in with straight men. That's the same as putting straight men in with women.

Don't flatter yourself. Most fags would not be attracted to an elderly Joe Walsh lookalike. Anyway you're too old to serve, so it's meaningless.