PDA

View Full Version : A prayer for Obama.

Binky
08-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Psalm 109:8 –“Let his days be few and brief; And let others step forward to replace him.” At last – - - I can voice a Biblical prayer for our president! Let us bow our heads and pray. I did.... :laugh2: :laugh2:

Luna Tick
08-31-2011, 11:28 AM
I pray that he doesn't get assassinated. So many people irrationally hate him so much that there's almost certainly some loons who would kill him if they got the chance. It happened to Kennedy and McKinley and Lincoln. Someone tried to kill Reagan, unsuccessfully, thank God.

I don't think my prayers are too terribly unreasonable. I don't want the President to be murdered.

Binky
08-31-2011, 11:51 AM
I pray that he doesn't get assassinated. So many people irrationally hate him so much that there's almost certainly some loons who would kill him if they got the chance. It happened to Kennedy and McKinley and Lincoln. Someone tried to kill Reagan, unsuccessfully, thank God.

I don't think my prayers are too terribly unreasonable. I don't want the President to be murdered.

I hardly think this quote was about anyone wanting him murdered, but rather, just out of a job... I was in typing class when Kennedy was assassinated. A teacher had entered the room with a tv on a cart, and took my teacher aside telling her what had happened. They then plugged in the tv and we sat and watched the entire newscast. You could hear sobbing from the students and teacher all around the classroom, and from myself included. So yes........I have certainly been privvy to that info. Let's hope it never happens again. Also, Senator Robt. Kennedy was assassinated as well while he was running for president.