PDA

View Full Version : Thread Starters Please Be A Wee More Careful

Kathianne
09-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Before starting a new thread, please take a look or do a quick site search for topics. If your 'new thread topic' is already in motion, add the link or comments to the existing thread. It doesn't matter if you have 'a different' link than the OP already underway. Nor does it matter if your 'take' is new. In either case add to the existing thread.

Many of the staff members have limited time to 'clean up.' It's much easier to just close or delete a dupe thread topic than to merge. This may become the more viable option.

It happens to nearly everyone from time-to-time, but some seem not to be reading other threads or just think their title is better. I've been merging threads quite a lot recently and am really short on time now that school is back and I'm writing so much for $$$.

Please be considerate. Thank you!

Kathianne
09-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Before starting a new thread, please take a look or do a quick site search for topics. If your 'new thread topic' is already in motion, add the link or comments to the existing thread. It doesn't matter if you have 'a different' link than the OP already underway. Nor does it matter if your 'take' is new. In either case add to the existing thread.

Many of the staff members have limited time to 'clean up.' It's much easier to just close or delete a dupe thread topic than to merge. This may become the more viable option.

It happens to nearly everyone from time-to-time, but some seem not to be reading other threads or just think their title is better. I've been merging threads quite a lot recently and am really short on time now that school is back and I'm writing so much for $$$.

Please be considerate. Thank you!

I'm going to close this as there's no need for comments.