PDA

View Full Version : Government Sues Trucking Company for Taking Keys Away From Alcoholic Driver

red states rule
09-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Now the Obama administration thinks it is fine to let drunks drive big rigs. Don't you feel safer now with Onama running things?

Citing a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Obama administration is suing a trucking company for taking the keys away from an Arkansas driver and eventually firing him after he admitted he was battling alcohol (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/02/government-sues-trucking-company-for-taking-keys-away-from-alcoholic-driver/#) abuse.

The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission filed a lawsuit this week arguing that Old Dominion Freight Line discriminated against Charles Grams by stripping him of his position and offering him a demotion even if he completed a substance abuse counseling program

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/02/government-sues-trucking-company-for-taking-keys-away-from-alcoholic-driver/#ixzz1WposjM7b

ConHog
09-02-2011, 05:07 PM
What a jerk. He quit the treatment program which is part of the deal he was supposed to follow in order to remain employed. I hope the trucking company wins.

red states rule
09-02-2011, 05:10 PM
What a jerk. He quit the treatment program which is part of the deal he was supposed to follow in order to remain employed. I hope the trucking company wins.

I guess this is another example of Obama "transforming" America

Gaffer
09-02-2011, 05:15 PM
If we speculate the driver is black we are considered racist. On the other hand does the trucking company donate to republicans? Could this be another Gibson deal?

red states rule
09-02-2011, 05:22 PM
If we speculate the driver is black we are considered racist. On the other hand does the trucking company donate to republicans? Could this be another Gibson deal?

Nothing new here. Libs have always protected and paid lazy people to sit at home and get paid to do it. Now this guy can sit at home, get drunk, and get paid for it

The government also says he can climb into his rig and drive drunk

Will he end up killing innocent people aqnd will the administration then blame the R's for it?

Gaffer
09-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Nothing new here. Libs have always protected and paid lazy people to sit at home and get paid to do it. Now this guy can sit at home, get drunk, and get paid for it

The government also says he can climb into his rig and drive drunk

Will he end up killing innocent people aqnd will the administration then blame the R's for it?

They'll blame the Tea Party for it.

Oh yeah I left that off the other post, I'm a Tea Partier. That automatically makes me a racist. Me and the black guy that lives across the way.

red states rule
09-02-2011, 05:59 PM
They'll blame the Tea Party for it.

Oh yeah I left that off the other post, I'm a Tea Partier. That automatically makes me a racist. Me and the black guy that lives across the way.

They could also blame Reagan, Bush 41 and 43, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Fox News, and conservative bloggers

Everyone EXCEPT the perosn who would be to blame - Obama the Transformer

KSigMason
09-04-2011, 06:24 PM
The idiocy is astounding. Good grief.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 04:33 AM
The idiocy is astounding. Good grief.

Which is one of the foundations of modern day liberalism

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Wait. Shouldn't we be "waiting for all the facts" in this case like racism case in Utah? What a bunch of lying hypocrits you guys are.

Gunny
09-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Now the Obama administration thinks it is fine t =o let drunks drive big rigs. Don't you feel safer now with Onama running things?

Up next: The Obama Administration will sue Pfizer Pharmaceuticals for firing a recovering drug addict.:laugh:

red states rule
09-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Wait. Shouldn't we be "waiting for all the facts" in this case like racism case in Utah? What a bunch of lying hypocrits you guys are.

Since the Obama administration has already sued to get the drunk back behind the wheel, you should be calling us racists for opposing the move and not hypocrits

Please get your takling points right Kart

I can't keep helping you like this much longer

ConHog
09-05-2011, 12:13 PM

What facts are we supposed to be waiting on fat boy? Should the trucking company have to wait until the guy gets behind the wheel drunk and kills someone before removing him from the road?

I bet if this had happened under BOOSH you would have been up in here screaming racism.

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Since the Obama administration has already sued to get the drunk back behind the wheel, you should be calling us racists for opposing the move and not hypocrits

Please get your takling points right Kart

I can't keep helping you like this much longer

There's no facts that talk about race on the Fox site you linked to. You are still a racist, though, but in this case you're a hypocrite, too.
"Wait for the facts before judging." :laugh:

ConHog
09-05-2011, 12:19 PM
There's no facts that talk about race on the Fox site you linked to. You are still a racist, though, but in this case you're a hypocrite, too.

You're the biggest racist on this board, even more so than JT, please stop accusing others of YOUR crime.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 12:19 PM

The Obama administration is SUING the trucking company to put a drunk back behind the wheel

Do you want everyone to wait until the druink rams a school bus and kills some people Kart? Then oyu could find a way to blame Bush, or the Tea Party

Glad to see you pulled the race card out like you were supposed to. Always happy to help another confused liberal on in the discussion

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 12:30 PM
The Obama administration is SUING the trucking company to put a drunk back behind the wheel

Do you want everyone to wait until the druink rams a school bus and kills some people Kart? Then oyu could find a way to blame Bush, or the Tea Party

Glad to see you pulled the race card out like you were supposed to. Always happy to help another confused liberal on in the discussion

You WANT me to call you a racist. That's why you say in half your posts "KRB will call me a racist for this but..." I oblige you and you get all pissy? What's up with that?

Facts I want to knowin this case: How long has the guy been sober? Has he ever had a drunk driving charge? I've met plenty of functioning alcoholics without DUI convictions.

Under your position, even someone who has been sober but has admitted to alcoholism and sought treatment couldn't drive commercially. Hell, by your logic they shouldn't be allowed to hold a private drivers license. Luckily, so many people in the world are smarter and less hateful than you are.

But the funniest thing about you in this thread is that you demand we wait for the facts to ALL come out before any finding of racism, but waiting to see if there are facts unknown in this case is just a waste of time. Simply more evidence of your dishonesty, stupidity and racism.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 12:33 PM
I WANT me to call you a racist. That's why you say if half your posts "KRB will call me a racist for this but..." I oblige you and you get all pissy? What's up with that?

Facts I want to know: How long has the guy been sober? Has he ever had a drunk driving charge? I've met plenty of functioning alcoholics without DUI convictions.

Under your position, even someone who has been sober but has admitted to alcoholism and sought treatment couldn't drive commercially. Hell, by your logic they shouldn't be allowed to hold a private drivers license. Luckily, so many people in the world are smarter and less hateful than you are.

Well I guess before you would side against the Obama administration the drunk would have to kill somebody

What employer would put an alcholic behind the wheel of a big rig? Oh, a liberal would

Unlike YOU and your fellow libs, I would not tell any employer who they could employ. It seems to be those on the left who continue to think they know more about a persons business then the owner of the business

DragonStryk72
09-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Now the Obama administration thinks it is fine to let drunks drive big rigs. Don't you feel safer now with Onama running things?

Wait, hold on here... alcoholism is a disability now? Horseshit. My dad has been sober for more than 3 decades, and I pretty much grew up in AA. One of the whole points to AA is copping to what your alcoholism costs you, and that clearly isn't happening here. Instead, the Obama administration is actually enabling the man's alcoholism by letting him off the hook for the obvious consequences of being an alcoholic.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Wait, hold on here... alcoholism is a disability now? Horseshit. My dad has been sober for more than 3 decades, and I pretty much grew up in AA. One of the whole points to AA is copping to what your alcoholism costs you, and that clearly isn't happening here. Instead, the Obama administration is actually enabling the man's alcoholism by letting him off the hook for the obvious consequences of being an alcoholic.

Bingo!!

Now Kart will tag you a racist as he continues to defend the insanity coming from the WH

fj1200
09-05-2011, 02:16 PM
You're the biggest racist on this board, even more so than JT, please stop accusing others of YOUR crime.

Of which race does he believe himself to be superior?

red states rule
09-05-2011, 02:19 PM

I do not know about race, but I know damn well Kart believes liberals are superior to everyone else

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 02:22 PM

If by racist you mean I'm smarter than RSR and ConHog, I admit it. Or maybe I just think they're petulant fools.

But here's the thing. Suppose a CDL driver has been sober 20 yrs but then admits he doesn't drink becz he's a recov ering alcoholic.The guy has never been convicted of a alcohol offense. The employer fires him. Fair?

If a CDL holder gets a DUI, he generally loses his CD due to the criminal conviction. There's no mention that the guy lost his CDL. It may be the reporter simply didn't report it, but hey, why wait for the facts? That only applies when whites are being accused of discrimination.

And if it is fair to fire the guy even if he has not DUIs, shouldn't the state be able to simply take away your drivers license if they find our you're in AA or some other alcohol/drug treatment program?

I know you folks like your ideas simple so these thoughts might hurt your little minds, but try thinking things out once in a while

red states rule
09-05-2011, 02:25 PM
If by racist you mean I'm smarter than RSR and ConHog, I admit it. Or maybe I just think they're petulant fools.

http://deskofbrian.com/wp-content/uploads/LiberalsAlwaysWrongButPleasedWithThemselves.jpg

fj1200
09-05-2011, 02:34 PM
^You forgot the rest of his post.

fj1200
09-05-2011, 02:36 PM
I do not know about race, but I know damn well Kart believes liberals are superior to everyone else

Well of course. Substitute in "conservatives" and that statement works for us as well.

Superior ideas at least.

ConHog
09-05-2011, 02:38 PM

But here's the thing. Suppose a CDL driver has been sober 20 yrs but then admits he doesn't drink becz he's a recov ering alcoholic.The guy has never been convicted of a alcohol offense. The employer fires him. Fair?

If a CDL holder gets a DUI, he generally loses his CD due to the criminal conviction. There's no mention that the guy lost his CDL. It may be the reporter simply didn't report it, but hey, why wait for the facts? That only applies when whites are being accused of discrimination.

And if it is fair to fire the guy even if he has not DUIs, shouldn't the state be able to simply take away your drivers license if they find our you're in AA or some other alcohol/drug treatment program?

I know you folks like your ideas simple so these thoughts might hurt your little minds, but try thinking things out once in a while

If you're so smart how come no will hire you to even flip burgers? Do you REALLY want to continue with your childish insults you unemployed fat ass?

The trucking company is a private fucking company, where does the government get off telling them who they can and can not employ ? Never mind the whole safety factor of trusting a drunk to climb behind the wheel.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 02:55 PM
^You forgot the rest of his post.

Didn't forget it. He must have modified his post after I posted

red states rule
09-05-2011, 02:55 PM
If you're so smart how come no will hire you to even flip burgers? Do you REALLY want to continue with your childish insults you unemployed fat ass?

They are racists perhaps? :laugh2:

ConHog
09-05-2011, 03:03 PM
They are racists perhaps? :laugh2:

That doesn't explain it, because stupid isn't a race.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 03:07 PM
That doesn't explain it, because stupid isn't a race.

Yes it might. They might be greedy white racist business owners who are not hiring him on purpose to make Obama look bad (and they are prejudice against liberals)

ConHog
09-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Yes it might. They might be greedy white racist business owners who are not hiring him on purpose to make Obama look bad (and they are prejudice against liberals)

the more likely explanation is that he either isn't applying for jobs , or the ones he IS applying for he simply isn't qualified for. It always cracks me up when someone says "no one is hiring" when what they really mean is "I wouldn't do the jobs that ARE hiring"

red states rule
09-05-2011, 03:15 PM
the more likely explanation is that he either isn't applying for jobs , or the ones he IS applying for he simply isn't qualified for. It always cracks me up when someone says "no one is hiring" when what they really mean is "I wouldn't do the jobs that ARE hiring"

Last I checked the papers had help wanted ads, I went to the mall over the weekend and several stores had a help wanted sign in the window, and I am sure we could do a online job search in his city and find some work

Of course the job may be beneath him (had to think what job that could be) but there is work out there if you want to work bad enough

ConHog
09-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Last I checked the papers had help wanted ads, I went to the mall over the weekend and several stores had a help wanted sign in the window, and I am sure we could do a online job search in his city and find some work

Of course the job may be beneath him (had to think what job that could be) but there is work out there if you want to work bad enough

If I , or more importantly my kids, were hungry I'd take ANY job I could get, but some would rather collect that welfare and whine about not being able to find a job.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 03:20 PM
If I , or more importantly my kids, were hungry I'd take ANY job I could get, but some would rather collect that welfare and whine about not being able to find a job.

Or in my case, if my cats were hungry (but they nromally are 24/7 regardless of how much food I set out) or if I was getting late with the rent check - I would take a job answering phones at the DNC phone bank and raise money for Obama

ConHog
09-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Or in my case, if my cats were hungry (but they nromally are 24/7 regardless of how much food I set out) or if I was getting late with the rent check - I would take a job answering phones at the DNC phone bank and raise money for Obama

I got some dogs like that. Them fuckers will gobble up all their food, then beg like starving orphans for more.

But back to people who think they are too good for certain jobs when they are in fact unemployed and supposedly not happy with that situation. Do they really think they are better than certain jobs, or have them merely overestimated their own abilities? or both?

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 03:29 PM

The trucking company is a private fucking company, where does the government get off telling them who they can and can not employ ? Never mind the whole safety factor of trusting a drunk to climb behind the wheel.

As long as you and RSR continue, I will continue in a similar vein, Cartman.

There is a law. It's called the Americans with Disabilities Act. Alcoholism is defined as a disability. Hence the ADA applies. Do I think it's good to call alcoholism as a disability? I'm not sure. However, it IS the law whether you like it or not. The company is taking a chance in this case. I can see why. They want to avoid ALL risk. If the ADA didn't exist, they could fire the guy without consequence. But the reality isn't like that.

I merely pointed out various consequences of following such a policy and things to make you idiots think. I guess I waste my time. Thinking hurts your little Tweety Bird mind (and lord knows how it might hurt RSR since you're the "smart one"). I also pointed out the hypocrisy of you and your ilk, waiting for facts if discrimination is charged by a minority but rushing to judgment here. Alas, the wind echoes in the empty canyon that is your mind.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 03:31 PM
I got some dogs like that. Them fuckers will gobble up all their food, then beg like starving orphans for more.

But back to people who think they are too good for certain jobs when they are in fact unemployed and supposedly not happy with that situation. Do they really think they are better than certain jobs, or have them merely overestimated their own abilities? or both?

Con I am not kidding. I just opened fresh cans of food for them and I fixed myslef a roast beef sandwich

As I sit here ALL FIVE of them have formed a circle around me and acting like they are starving

Never fails. No matter how much they are fed they still want my food

red states rule
09-05-2011, 03:33 PM

There is a law. It's called the Americans with Disabilities Act. Alcoholism is defined as a disability. Hence the ADA applies. Do I think it's good to call alcoholism as a disability? I'm not sure. However, it IS the law whether you like it or not. The company is taking a chance in this case. I can see why. They want to avoid ALL risk. If the ADA didn't exist, they could fire the guy without consequence. But the reality isn't like that.

I merely pointed out various consequences of following such a policy and things to make you idiots think. I guess I waste my time. Thinking hurts your little Tweety Bird mind (and lord knows how it might hurt RSR since you're the "smart one"). I also pointed out the hypocrisy of you and your ilk, waiting for facts if discrimination is charged by a minority but rushing to judgment here. Alas, the wind echoes in the empty canyon that is your mind.

So put a drunk behind the wheel and if people are killed who will you blame? The employer? The store that sold the drunk the booze? The bartender that sold him the drinks? The trunk maker for not posting a warning not to drive after drinking in the cab?

I ams ure you will blame everyone except the drunk or the Obama administration. That is normal for you thus far

ConHog
09-05-2011, 03:34 PM

yes there is a law, and all it requires is that you make reasonable accommodations to keep a disabled person employed. This man was offered a different job, that's a reasonable accommodation, he was told that he needed to accomplish certain things, he failed to hold up his part of the bargain and so he was let go,.

There are consequences for actions fat boy. For instance, if you eat too much and don't exercise at all, you will become fat. If you are told you need to do something to keep your job and you don't do that thing, you will be fired. See how that works?

ConHog
09-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Con I am not kidding. I just opened fresh cans of food for them and I fixed myslef a roast beef sandwich

As I sit here ALL FIVE of them have formed a circle around me and acting like they are starving

Never fails. No matter how much they are fed they still want my food

Five cats? Holy shit.

I have 2 Great Danes, and a Chocolate Lab, they are pigs. 50 lbs of dog food a week, plus scraps.

ConHog
09-05-2011, 03:38 PM
So put a drunk behind the wheel and if people are killed who will you blame? The employer? The store that sold the drunk the booze? The bartender that sold him the drinks? The trunk maker for not posting a warning not to drive after drinking in the cab?

I ams ure you will blame everyone except the drunk or the Obama administration. That is normal for you thus far

Guarantee you that if this drunk killed someone and KRB could actually get hired as the lawyer for the victim's family (a super long shot) he would sue the trucking company. I GUARANTEE that. And you know what? They would deserve to be sued and they would deserve to lose. Putting a drunk behind the wheel, whoever heard of anything so stupid.

DragonStryk72
09-05-2011, 03:38 PM

Okay, but here's the thing: he knew about the policy, period. He signed his consent to the policy at time of hire, since that is standard SOP for companies that have such zero tolerance policies. He would have heard about the policy from other employees. This is not difficult- The company does not want you operating their trucks if you have drug or alcohol abuse problems, and nowhere in the article is it even vaguely stating that the company has not been up front about this. Why didn't he ask the company about doing AA? He simply stopped treatment, treatment that he knew was required by the company? Now I do understand why he can't use AA as proof, and I'll tell you why: Anonymous, the second word in AA. There's no documentation on the therapy involved. Your AA group cannot be called into court, hell, they won't even have your last name. So yes, they use therapy that they can keep track of. seems pretty simple to me.

Hm, why wouldn't I want someone with a drug or alcohol problem driving my rig for 16 hours a day with no supervision? Hm, yup, I'm just an asshole apparently.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Five cats? Holy shit.

I have 2 Great Danes, and a Chocolate Lab, they are pigs. 50 lbs of dog food a week, plus scraps.

Yep, and all of them were strays. In my old place I use to feed the strays and some made their way in :laugh2:

I greatkly reduced the stray cat population where i used to live and they all turned out be great house cats

ConHog
09-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Okay, but here's the thing: he knew about the policy, period. He signed his consent to the policy at time of hire, since that is standard SOP for companies that have such zero tolerance policies. He would have heard about the policy from other employees. This is not difficult- The company does not want you operating their trucks if you have drug or alcohol abuse problems, and nowhere in the article is it even vaguely stating that the company has not been up front about this. Why didn't he ask the company about doing AA? He simply stopped treatment, treatment that he knew was required by the company? Now I do understand why he can't use AA as proof, and I'll tell you why: Anonymous, the second word in AA. There's no documentation on the therapy involved. Your AA group cannot be called into court, hell, they won't even have your last name. So yes, they use therapy that they can keep track of. seems pretty simple to me.

Hm, why wouldn't I want someone with a drug or alcohol problem driving my rig for 16 hours a day with no supervision? Hm, yup, I'm just an asshole apparently.

Because your logical and responsible? Two things that I don't think Obama and his little suck up Kartboy are even remotely acquainted with.

red states rule
09-05-2011, 03:43 PM

As with the left wanting to sue over home mortgages. Kart will say the guy did not understand what he was signing and he is a victim of perdatory employment practices

ConHog
09-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Yep, and all of them were strays. In my old place I use to feed the strays and some made their way in :laugh2:

I greatkly reduced the stray cat population where i used to live and they all turned out be great house cats

We have wild horses like that. My sister adopted them, imagine that she adopted them but they are on MY property LOL. Anyway , they are always rotating in and out because she rescues them then adopts them out. Sometimes they stay a few months, some have been here a few years b/c they are older and no one wants an older horse or whatever, but some of them have become quite good pets over the years. Some are still assholes of course, can't even pet them , let alone ride them.

ConHog
09-05-2011, 04:00 PM
As with the left wanting to sue over home mortgages. Kart will say the guy did not understand what he was signing and he is a victim of perdatory employment practices

The guy could hire Kart as his lawyer and then claim ineffectual counsel, I would certainly agree with him.

:laugh2:

red states rule
09-05-2011, 04:09 PM
The guy could hire Kart as his lawyer and then claim ineffectual counsel, I would certainly agree with him.

:laugh2:

Kart would head him off by putting this sign up on the table half way thru the trial

"NO REFUNDS GIVEN"

ConHog
09-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Kart would head him off by putting this sign up on the table half way thru the trial

"NO REFUNDS GIVEN"

More like

"Sorry bro, I already spent your fee on burgers"

:laugh:

red states rule
09-05-2011, 04:24 PM
More like

"Sorry bro, I already spent your fee on burgers"

:laugh:

Or when the guy walks into court and the defense lawyers see Kart as his lawyer, they high five each other

ConHog
09-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Or when the guy walks into court and the defense lawyers see Kart as his lawyer, they high five each other

All the while pointing and luaghing

:pee::pee:

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 04:33 PM
All the while pointing and luaghing

:pee::pee:

Oh, it could be worse. The defendants could see your brilliant wife at the prosecutor table. Who would plead then when they knew someone like her was prosecuting? A bagel could beat her given her experience interpreting the law. That HAS to drive up the number of trials in your county, dude. The defendants IMMEDIATELY sniff out the the stinky, stupid prosecutors and dig in.

But I could be wrong. Perhaps her WEEKS of experience as a prosecutor scares them off. :laugh:

ConHog
09-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Oh, it could be worse. The defendants could see your brilliant wife at the prosecutor table. Who would plead then when they knew someone like her was prosecuting? A bagel could beat her given her experience interpreting the law. That HAS to drive up the number of trials in your county, dude. The defendants IMMEDIATELY sniff out the the stinky, stupid prosecutors and dig in.

But I could be wrong. Perhaps her WEEKS of experience as a prosecutor scares them off. :laugh:

Really? Going after a woman who isn't a poster here AGAIN? Pussy.

jimnyc
09-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Talking shit about family members should remain off the forums. We had a recent incident where warnings were sufficient to stop the issue and I'm doing the same here. Lets hope that a friendly reminder works here too before moderation is necessary.

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Really? Going after a woman who isn't a poster here AGAIN? Pussy.

I know. Criminal! Isn't it? But she does seem to be as dumb as you are given the legal advice she's provided.

I just don't know know how to divide the stupidity I attribute to you so I spread it around. I will agree that you are stupid on the absolute level.

The funny thing is, whenever I bring up how wrong she was on the ethics issue of jury interrogation, you just shut up becz you know she was being stupid. You can't admit being wrong. It makes you cry like a little 26 yr old prosecutor. The stupid righteous ones. :laugh:

ConHog
09-05-2011, 04:57 PM
I know. Criminal! Isn't it? But she does seem to be as dumb as you are given the legal advice she's provided.

I just don't know know how to divide the stupidity I attribute to you so I spread it around. I will agree that you are stupid on the absolute level.

The funny thing is, whenever I bring up how wrong she was on the ethics issue of jury interrogation, you just shut up becz you know she was being stupid. You can't admit being wrong. It makes you cry like a little 26 yr old prosecutor. The stupid righteous ones. :laugh:

Unbelievable you nasty sumbitch. Even after Jimmy gives you a friendly warning you post another insult her way?

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Unbelievable you nasty sumbitch. Even after Jimmy gives you a friendly warning you post another insult her way?

Jimmy posted before I hit submit. But I only insult people if they deserve it. You apparently have acheived a matched set.

I apologize for that.

jimnyc
09-05-2011, 05:05 PM
And now we have all read my comments/PM - no more family member crap.

ConHog
09-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Jimmy posted before I hit submit. But I only insult people if they deserve it. You apparently have acheived a matched set.

I apologize for that.

Another insult towards her? Unless you can somehow justify that she deserved the first couple hundred you lobbed her way. Hell, even JT (who hates me) mentioned that you're a giant pussy for attacking my wife repeatedly the other night.

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Another insult towards her? Unless you can somehow justify that she deserved the first couple hundred you lobbed her way. Hell, even JT (who hates me) mentioned that you're a giant pussy for attacking my wife repeatedly the other night.

Be still my heart. Criticized by JT? However will I survive?

I'd rather be a pussy be than as stupid as you are. Luckily, Cartman, I don't have to be either.

ConHog
09-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Be still my heart. Criticized by JT? However will I survive?

I'd rather be a pussy be than as stupid as you are. Luckily, Cartman, I don't have to be either.

You're both stupid and a pussy and have put it on full display for all to see.

Oh, and there is nothing funnier than someone fucking up a sentence in which they are calling someone stupid or claiming that they themselves aren't stupid.

KartRacerBoy
09-05-2011, 05:24 PM
You're both stupid and a pussy and have put it on full display for all to see.

Oh, and there is nothing funnier than someone fucking up a sentence in which they are calling someone stupid or claiming that they themselves aren't stupid.

I know! Your diction, spelling and grammar is perfect! Just more evidence of what a community college can do for someone.

ConHog
09-05-2011, 05:30 PM
I know! Your diction, spelling and grammar is perfect! Just more evidence of what a community college can do for someone.

I have degrees from College of the Ozarks, the University of Arkansas and Georgia Tech; and some how managed to remain gainfully employed up until the day I decided to retire. In fact, since I retired I have now turned down 4 job offers.

You on the other hand........................

red states rule
09-06-2011, 03:37 AM
We have wild horses like that. My sister adopted them, imagine that she adopted them but they are on MY property LOL. Anyway , they are always rotating in and out because she rescues them then adopts them out. Sometimes they stay a few months, some have been here a few years b/c they are older and no one wants an older horse or whatever, but some of them have become quite good pets over the years. Some are still assholes of course, can't even pet them , let alone ride them.

At first the strays ran off and looked around the corner as I was putting food out for them. After awhile they just backed away a little and as soon as I went back inside they went to the food

The ones I took in, came up to me and looked at me with those sad kitten eyes and I weakened.

No regrets however, they are all great pets and a joy to come home to