PDA

View Full Version : Blacks Voted For Obama Because He's Black, Not Because He's Qualified"

red states rule
09-03-2011, 04:44 AM
Sometime it take alot of courage to stand up and speak the truth. Then man is a fine example of that courage

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8sbvXvS3LhA" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

fj1200
09-03-2011, 04:58 AM
But mostly because he's a Democrat, it's been that way since FDR.

red states rule
09-03-2011, 05:04 AM
But mostly because he's a Democrat, it's been that way since FDR.

But I have met several blacks who early in Obama's term said they voted him because he was black

One guy at work said it was about time a black guy was President given the history of racism if America

He had an Obama bumber sticker on his SUV

About three months ago I noticed the bumber sticker was gone and he has nothing to say when it comes to politics for awhile

fj1200
09-03-2011, 05:11 AM
But I have met several blacks who early in Obama's term said they voted him because he was black

But mostly because he's a Democrat. The black vote has been ~90% Dem for decades and that didn't change with BO; if it went from 70 to 90% then that would be saying something. However he may have driven overall turnout higher, if your friend never voted before and then voted for BO, that would be evidence.

red states rule
09-03-2011, 05:16 AM
But mostly because he's a Democrat. The black vote has been ~90% Dem for decades and that didn't change with BO; if it went from 70 to 90% then that would be saying something. However he may have driven overall turnout higher, if your friend never voted before and then voted for BO, that would be evidence.

I am not disputing your point FJ. But with Obama there was a bonus reason to vote for him. I think if you could do a poll with backs who voted for Obama, a huge majority would say their #1 reason they voted for him was a black guy, then the #2 reason would be he was a liberal Dem

It is amazing to me that blacks still vote for Dems in huge numbers even though the Dems have only made their lives worse with thier policies

When Maxine Walters told the Tea Party to go to hell I first thought she wanted all Tea Party members to move into her district

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 08:23 AM
I wonder if the black vote was bigger or smaller than the number of people that didn't vote for Obama becz he is black.

red states rule
09-03-2011, 08:25 AM
I wonder if the black vote was bigger or smaller than the number of people that didn't vote for Obama becz he is black.

Well in your world Kart anyone who did not vote for Obama do so because they are racists and did not want a black man as President

In your "mind" there is no other logical reason why a person would not vote him

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Well in your world Kart anyone who did not vote for Obama do so because they are racists and did not want a black man as President

In your "mind" there is no other logical reason why a person would not vote him

Not so. I'm merely pointing out that there are racists on both sides. You only decry the black or minority racism, though. I wonder why that is?

fj is right on this one. Blacks have voted Dem for a LOONNNGGGG time.

red states rule
09-03-2011, 08:32 AM
Not so. I'm merely pointing out that there are racists on both sides. You only decry the black or minority racism, though. I wonder why that is?

fj is right on this one. Blacks have voted Dem for a LOONNNGGGG time.

and I agree there are racists on both sides and they will never go away

However, the left has played the race card nonstop for three years. I have lost track how many times YOU have played in your defense of Obama

No matter what the issues is, if you oppose Obama you are tagged a racist by the left

Take the debt limit debate

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q0nbhijJCGY" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

fj1200
09-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Now if only people knew the actual definition of racism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism).

OCA
09-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Fox News....................i'm shocked!:laugh2:

ConHog
09-03-2011, 10:05 PM
There were a definitely a lot of idiotic blacks who voted for Obama ONLY because of the color of skin. No doubt there were a lot of idiotic others that voted for anyone else precisely because Obama was black as well. But I would wager that many of those blacks voted for Obama because they genuinely thought that a black man would better understand the issues that affect them. What they failed to see is that Obama is great with the lip service , but empty when it comes to actually providing well ANYTHING positive.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Fox News....................i'm shocked!:laugh2:

So.... he didn't say it?

OCA
09-03-2011, 10:16 PM
So.... he didn't say it?

And if he said the opposite would Fox run a story reporting on that?
:laugh2:
Lets be honest, Fox is way to the right just like MSNBC is way to the left.

Nothing really to argue about.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 10:21 PM
And if he said the opposite would Fox run a story reporting on that?
:laugh2:
Lets be honest, Fox is way to the right just like MSNBC is way to the left.

Nothing really to argue about.

Then why the dumb comment? What he said was news, what he didn't say is not news. It should be news as to why other outlets didn't report on the wacky left when they love to report on the "wacky" right.

red states rule
09-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Now if only people knew the actual definition of racism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism).

DNCTV and the liberal media have been telling us what racism is. Any opposition to Obama's policies

Kart has proven some libs actually buy that definition

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1zZPLcECK2c" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
09-04-2011, 04:34 AM
Then why the dumb comment? What he said was news, what he didn't say is not news. It should be news as to why other outlets didn't report on the wacky left when they love to report on the "wacky" right.

Take it easy on him

He is still working on his excuse to explain his bellowing Obama would lose to Hillary since the Clinton's don't lose elections

After three years we may hear how the nomination was stolen from her :laugh2:

OCA
09-04-2011, 08:26 AM

Its news?????????????????? Are you shitting me?

What rock do you live under? The whole nation knew that on election day..................duuuuuuuuh!

fj1200
09-04-2011, 09:08 AM
The whole nation knew that on election day..................duuuuuuuuh!

That the left and the media need to paint the Tea Party as "racist lynchers" to cover for their own incompetence? Granted.

red states rule
09-04-2011, 09:16 AM
That the left and the media need to paint the Tea Party as "racist lynchers" to cover for their own incompetence? Granted.

Or when Maxine Walters told the Tea Party to go to hell.

Of course some thought she was inviting them to move into her Congressional district