PDA

View Full Version : Black Panthers Gear Up For Race War

red states rule
09-03-2011, 08:44 AM
It is always refreshing to see the allies of Pres Obama show their civility and prove once again that racism does not exist in the black community and only whites are racists

sarcasm back on

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8h2n3vJo7Xo" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

ConHog
09-05-2011, 08:01 PM
Anyone who goes by Shabazz should be immediately discounted as a clown. I'm sure KRB worships this guy though.

Noir
09-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Right, so when the race war comes, wear a cup.
He dun gave away all his secrets!

J.T
09-05-2011, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

J.T
09-05-2011, 11:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEC0cPVvJY

;)

As enemies plan to take over our
nations
Their only ambitions to see Europe fall
They'll be no surrender to the Reds or the moneylenders
Come on all you lads hear the patriots' call

They can stop all their bluffing,
they're entitled to nothing
And they don't belong here with their alien ideas
For we'll not be beaten, the true European

We'll stand and we'll fight, 'til
the last man and woman
And we won't give an inch of our national pride
And we'll fight and we'll beat them, 'til we finally defeat them
We'll fight in the cities, we'll
fight in the forests
We'll fight in the mountains, for Europe we die
For we'll not be mastered by no Marxist bastard
:salute:

ConHog
09-06-2011, 08:25 AM
JT It's good to see that you agree that the Black Panthers are as idiotic as those idiot white supremacist groups. I guess that little attempt to point to some sort of hypocrisy failed to.

You're such a simpleton.

gabosaurus
09-06-2011, 02:22 PM
It is always refreshing to see the allies of Pres Obama show their civility and prove once again that racism does not exist in the black community and only whites are racists

Stupidity back on as well. I love these threads by RSR. It should his true character, that of an ignorant, racist dumbfuck with no concept of reality.
Yeah, well all know how to spot you.

http://www.somegreybloke.com/pics/Carlos%20the%20racist%20idiot.jpg

KartRacerBoy
09-06-2011, 02:43 PM
RSR, I try to ignore your "stupidedist posts eVAr," but this one is so supreme, so I just have to acknowledge it.

I'm just wonder how you pin this on Obama. The right has plenty of idiots on their side (ok, they have a disproportionate # of idiots on their side) but you don't seem to ascribe their crazy views to Republican candidates.

Is it just cz the crazies in your vid are black and the President is? I'm guessing that's it, but I'm asking anyway. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

And enjoy crying that I'm flying the racist card again becz I am. You are the angriest white idiot I've seen on the internet.

ConHog
09-06-2011, 03:41 PM
RSR, I try to ignore your "stupidedist posts eVAr," but this one is so supreme, so I just have to acknowledge it.

I'm just wonder how you pin this on Obama. The right has plenty of idiots on their side (ok, they have a disproportionate # of idiots on their side) but you don't seem to ascribe their crazy views to Republican candidates.

Is it just cz the crazies in your vid are black and the President is? I'm guessing that's it, but I'm asking anyway. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

And enjoy crying that I'm flying the racist card again becz I am. You are the angriest white idiot I've seen on the internet.

In other words you KartRacer the fat ass have no problem with the Black Panthers acting like a bunch of assholes.

KRB you are every bit as bad as you claim RSR is.

KartRacerBoy
09-06-2011, 03:55 PM
In other words you KartRacer the fat ass have no problem with the Black Panthers acting like a bunch of assholes.

The guys in the video are idiots. Tim McVeigh was an idiot. Trying to pin either type of idot on one party is idiocy. They're irrational lunatics that will do what they want.

Grow up. You, too, RSR.

ConHog
09-06-2011, 03:58 PM
The guys in the video are idiots. Tim McVeigh was an idiot. Trying to pin either type of idot on one party is idiocy. They're irrational lunatics that will do what they want.

Grow up. You, too, RSR.

Oh no sir, the Black Panthers can absolutely , positively be tied to the Democratic party. McVeigh, what the fuck does he have to do with THIS conversation?

gabosaurus
09-06-2011, 08:18 PM
I am guessing there are no white militias gearing up for a "race war."
Jeez, stop being such a racist idiot.

ConHog
09-06-2011, 08:43 PM
I am guessing there are no white militias gearing up for a "race war."
Jeez, stop being such a racist idiot.

of course there are, and they are idiots as well. The difference is those groups don't have the Presidential administration declaring that they aren't doing anything wrong.

red states rule
09-07-2011, 02:15 AM

KRB sees nothing wrong with this. This was election day 2008. Wait until election day 2012

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/neGbKHyGuHU" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
09-07-2011, 02:18 AM
Oh no sir, the Black Panthers can absolutely , positively be tied to the Democratic party. McVeigh, what the fuck does he have to do with THIS conversation?

Yep, they are loyal Obama foot soliders

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qX4dcvIYk9A" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
09-07-2011, 03:04 AM

Bob Hope must have met Kart at least once

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oHK-ioV8UE8" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

KartRacerBoy
09-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Replace the word "zombie" with "Tea Partier" and the Bob Hope video would more accurately dscribe someone as stupid as you RSR. You are a one track record of hate and stupidity. I just wonder if it's inate (look that word up) or if you learned it. I guess it doesn't matter.

As Ron White says, you can't fix stupid.

ConHog
09-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Replace the word "zombie" with "Tea Partier" and the Bob Hope video would more accurately dscribe someone as stupid as you RSR. You are a one track record of hate and stupidity. I just wonder if it's inate (look that word up) or if you learned it. I guess it doesn't matter.

As Ron White says, you can't fix stupid.

LOL @ calling RSR stupid simply because he doesn't see racism at every turn the way you do.

You're a simpleton, everything boils down to whitey hates blacky doesn't it KartQueer.

KartRacerBoy
09-07-2011, 12:55 PM
LOL @ calling RSR stupid simply because he doesn't see racism at every turn the way you do.

You're a simpleton, everything boils down to whitey hates blacky doesn't it KartQueer.

Not really. It boils down to whte haters like you and RSR, Cartman.

ConHog
09-07-2011, 03:02 PM

Please offer some proof that I hate anyone based off of their skin color.

Fact is, I don't hate anyone.

KartRacerBoy
09-07-2011, 04:38 PM

Now I know you're a liar. :laugh:

You hate me, Cartman. I've read your posts

J.T
09-07-2011, 04:44 PM

Being disgusted by your constant race-baiting and gross and willful stupidity has nothing to do with race.

ConHog
09-07-2011, 05:08 PM

First, I don't hate you. Second, I don't even know, nor do I care, what color your skin is. Third, this is just more of liberal bullshit "white man disagrees with black man he must be a racist " bullshit, we've seen it since 2008. It's getting old. Shut up.

fj1200
09-07-2011, 09:20 PM
First, I don't hate you. Second, I don't even know, nor do I care, what color your skin is. Third, this is just more of liberal bullshit "white man disagrees with black man he must be a racist " bullshit, we've seen it since 2008. It's getting old. Shut up.

First, you seek to tear him down, why tear down what you don't hate? Second, you've declared him to be a racist and a liar though you don't know him. Third, you put words in his mouth to cover your own bias and disregard evidence that exposes it.

gabosaurus
09-07-2011, 10:13 PM

To be honest, I've never seen ConHog as a racist. His ideas are better articulated than that.
I don't have the same thoughts about JT and RSR.
I see JT as hating black people. Whereas RSR is merely afraid of blacks. Being a hillbilly and all.

ConHog
09-07-2011, 10:25 PM
To be honest, I've never seen ConHog as a racist. His ideas are better articulated than that.
I don't have the same thoughts about JT and RSR.
I see JT as hating black people. Whereas RSR is merely afraid of blacks. Being a hillbilly and all.

Thanks, I certainly am NOT a racist. I simply am tired of those minorities who blame whitey for everything and seem to think that it is okay to do so. Black, brown, yellow, white, red I couldn't care less what color you are if you're a good person.

09-07-2011, 11:06 PM

Because clearly denouncing racists makes one a racist.

red states rule
09-08-2011, 02:30 AM
I wonder if Kart and Gabby are in this video?

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E3ctO7fdrcc" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

PostmodernProphet
09-08-2011, 07:12 AM

your credibility takes a hit after hearing the guy tell the audience "this is what you do if a brother comes up and tries to attack you".......

KartRacerBoy
09-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks, I certainly am NOT a racist. I simply am tired of those minorities who blame whitey for everything and seem to think that it is okay to do so. Black, brown, yellow, white, red I couldn't care less what color you are if you're a good person.

I know. Gotta hate those racists blacks in pure white Utah. 8 out of 9 folks arrested and all 9 commit the same illegal act. Only the blacks are arrested. Those racists blacks!

Wait for the facts! :laugh:

09-08-2011, 09:36 AM
I know. Gotta hate those racists blacks in pure white Utah. 8 out of 9 folks arrested and all 9 commit the same illegal act. Only the blacks are arrested. Those racists blacks!

Wait for the facts!

Pure white Utah? It's obvious you've never been to Utah.

ConHog
09-08-2011, 09:38 AM

Wait for the facts! :laugh:

Do you know for a fact that they all 9 committed the same illegal act? Because that's exactly the fact that us non race baiters are waiting to find out.

ConHog
09-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Pure white Utah? It's obvious you've never been to Utah.

KRB has never been out of the State of Delusion. :coffee:

KartRacerBoy
09-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Do you know for a fact that they all 9 committed the same illegal act? Because that's exactly the fact that us non race baiters are waiting to find out.

They all went door to door as salempeople, the illegal act (without a license) that required the cops to arrest the 8 blacks and let the nice white lady go with a warning.

fj1200
09-08-2011, 10:21 AM
8 out of 9 folks arrested and all 9 commit the same illegal act. Only the blacks are arrested.

Nothing to be concerned about folks, move along.

ConHog
09-08-2011, 11:41 AM
They all went door to door as salempeople, the illegal act (without a license) that required the cops to arrest the 8 blacks and let the nice white lady go with a warning.

I still haven't seen evidence of such. No one has actually said WHY they were arrested, nor given any reason why the "nice white lady" was let go. Of course to YOU that means racism. To the rest of us, that means let's wait until we hear exactly what happened.

And certainly I'm not taking the word of Mr " my client crossed the double yellow line, but he was stopped because he was black."