PDA

View Full Version : Happy Labor Day

red states rule
09-03-2011, 10:34 AM
I am in the Poconos this weekend spending time with the love of my life.

She has a big eding she is doing today and tomorrow - so I am doing the laundry, dishes, and other housework for her while she is gone

Tonight we will be going to the Italian festival and take in the food and music

Looking forward to spending some quality time with her before going home early Monday morning.

Hope all of you have a great weekend as well

chloe
09-03-2011, 10:37 AM
I am in the Poconos this weekend spending time with the love of my life.

She has a big eding she is doing today and tomorrow - so I am doing the laundry, dishes, and other housework for her while she is gone

Tonight we will be going to the Italian festival and take in the food and music

Looking forward to spending some quality time with her before going home early Monday morning.

Hope all of you have a great weekend as well

Ohh your a sweet boyfriend Red. I hope you have alot of fun and don't drink n drive. Have FUN!!! ;)

red states rule
09-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Ohh your a sweet boyfriend Red. I hope you have alot of fun and don't drink n drive. Have FUN!!! ;)

Thanks Chloe. She thinks I am sweet as well.

Oh I NEVER touch anything more than Pepsi and Lemon Aide. I am looking forward to REAL NY style pizza and maybe a steak & cheese sub

chloe
09-03-2011, 10:40 AM

Oh I NEVER touch anything more than Pepsi and Lemon Aide. I am looking forward to REAL NY style pizza and maybe a steak & cheese sub

Yumm, when Im in the east coast we all gotta get together and EAT:laugh2:

red states rule
09-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Yumm, when Im in the east coast we all gotta get together and EAT:laugh2:

Easier done than said

Abbey Marie
09-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Sounds great, T. Have fun!

red states rule
09-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Sounds great, T. Have fun!

Things are ready for tonight. All the laundry is done. The dishes and kitchen are clean. I just let the dogs out and they are running in the back

She should be hime from the BIG wedding in about an hour

Then we will go somewhere - I don't know what she has planned

Then I head home in the morning

J.T
09-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Happy Labor Day
commie

Gunny
09-04-2011, 02:54 PM
commie

Hedonist.

Jess
09-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Hedonist.
Ummmm ... is that supposed to be an insult?

J.T
09-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Hedonist.
As opposed to what, exactly? Sadism? Masochism? You prefer maybe that **** in Calcutta promoting suffering and agony?

Gunny
09-04-2011, 04:43 PM
As opposed to what, exactly? Sadism? Masochism? You prefer maybe that **** in Calcutta promoting suffering and agony?

I hope you have to be a good capitalist and work tomorrow. Or is school out where you live?

Trigg
09-04-2011, 07:28 PM
we are enjoying my oldest being home for the weekend, my 9yr old was really missing his big brother.

Also enjoying a break in the heat!! IT was 100 on Friday and today 76 what a difference.

Kathianne
09-04-2011, 08:33 PM

Good on the booze, though some red wine might be called for, along with dark Chocolate.

Pizza? Steak & Cheese Sub? :slap:

red states rule
09-05-2011, 04:09 AM
Good on the booze, though some red wine might be called for, along with dark Chocolate.

Pizza? Steak & Cheese Sub? :slap:

Kat, she drinks an occassional adult beverage, and she does the cooking. I do the dishes and clean up the kitchen afterwards

We went out last night and I had one of the best NY steak and cheese subs ever.

Then we went bach to her place and she gave a long overdue haircut

I left her place around 1:00am and got home around 5:00AM

It was a great weekend and I miss her very much right now

The cats are thrilled I am home however