PDA

View Full Version : OCA and KRB VS JT and Conhog

J.T
09-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Or the homeowner who actually made the report.........I'M SURE they reported it because of a licensing issue!:laugh2::laugh2:

Deputies went to the neighborhood in response to a homeowner's complaint that a salesperson was "extremely aggressive and wouldn't take no for an answer," he said. Residents have had problems with pushy salespeople

See, if you weren't a racebaiting fuckwit, perhaps you'd have realized the answer was right there the whole time.

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 05:31 PM
Black man swerves over double yellow, white LEO witnesses it and pulls black guy over. Black men ends up arrested for DUI. Black guy goes to trial and is acquitted of DUI THIS proves the cop is a racist.

That is the line of reasoning these folks use. You're wasting your time.

how the hell would you know what the facts are, you presumptuous pussy? You had nothing to do with the case.

But I enjoy your consistency of stupidity.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 05:34 PM
how the hell would you know what the facts are, you presumptuous pussy? You had nothing to do with the case.

But I enjoy your consistency of stupidity.

I would know fat boy because you told us. YOU told us that your client crossed the double yellow and that is what precipitated the stop.

By the by, you mentioned that he was an affluent black, but then when I asked you why an affluent black needed to depends on a public defender you never answered. WHy is that?

J.T
09-03-2011, 05:34 PM
how the hell would you know what the facts are.

Do you not remember telling us earlier that your client was guilty and you decided to try to quash the fact that he was caught committing an illegal act and cry 'RACIST RACIST BLACK POWER!! CRACKER HONKEY NAZI KLANSMEN WANNA LYNCH A NIGGA ALL UP IN THIS RACIST-ASS COURT, MAH NIGGA!!!!!!!!!111!!' in the court room to distract from the facts surrounding your client's guilt? It's all right here, in this very thread.

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 05:45 PM
Do you not remember telling us earlier that your client was guilty and you decided to try to quash the fact that he was caught committing an illegal act and cry 'RACIST RACIST BLACK POWER!! CRACKER HONKEY NAZI KLANSMEN WANNA LYNCH A NIGGA ALL UP IN THIS RACIST-ASS COURT, MAH NIGGA!!!!!!!!!111!!' in the court room to distract from the facts surrounding your client's guilt? It's all right here, in this very thread.

Yup. I do. And you were stupid then and didn't understand the facts and you still don't.

I do enjoy your hysterical racist rants, though. It does make one appreciate the 2nd Amendment soooooo much more.

I've seen enough of your shit to understand you. You're obviously not dumb (far smarter than the asshole RSR) but your hatred is just as strong. I still wonder if you're just some normal guy who likes to jerk off while pissing others off just for fun or if you are truly the asshole you seem to be. I lean towards the latter.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 05:48 PM
Yup. I do. And you were stupid then and didn't understand the facts and you still don't.

I do enjoy your hysterical racist rants, though. It does make one appreciate the 2nd Amendment soooooo much more.

I've seen enough of your shit to understand you. You're obviously not dumb (far smarter than the asshole RSR) but your hatred is just as strong. I still wonder if you're just some normal guy who likes to jerk off while pissing others off just for fun or if you are truly the asshole you seem to be. I lean towards the latter.

Do you want to have RSR's child or something? This is the third time I've seen you take a shot at him in the last 2 days when he wasn't even involved in the thread. That is a pussy move.

By the way, what real facts? Did you or did you NOT tell us that your client crossed the double yellow?

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 05:50 PM
I would know fat boy because you told us. YOU told us that your client crossed the double yellow and that is what precipitated the stop.

By the by, you mentioned that he was an affluent black, but then when I asked you why an affluent black needed to depends on a public defender you never answered. WHy is that?

You need to go back and read then, Cartman.

The guy was an electrician who made good money when he worked. Then he had no work. He had a nice car and was black. IMO they stopped him in a bad neighborhood becz of exactly that reason when he broke no law. He crossed one line of a double yellow line as the line went from 12" side to 8 ft wide. I'm pretty sure that's not crossing into oncoming traffic, the purpose of the law, fuckface.

If it was a white guy, I'm sure you'd excuse the violation in the exact same circumstances. But that's just you, Klanface.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 05:57 PM

The guy was an electrician who made good money when he worked. Then he had no work. He had a nice car and was black. IMO they stopped him in a bad neighborhood becz of exactly that reason when he broke no law. He crossed one line of a double yellow line as the line went from 12" side to 8 ft wide. I'm pretty sure that's not crossing into oncoming traffic, the purpose of the law, fuckface.

If it was a white guy, I'm sure you'd excuse the violation in the exact same circumstances. But that's just you, Klanface.

So your OPINION is that even though he broke the line (btw the double yellow is much like the goal line in football if you break the plane you've crossed the line, so you either cross it or you don't) the cop should have ignored it because YOU think he MIGHT have ignored it if the guy was white. So that makes the LEO a racist, even though you have ZERO evidence to suggest that the LEO even knew what color the guy was when he initiated the stop?

you're a cry baby who sees racism everywhere. Not too mention stupid. I can definitely see why are no longer employed as a public defender.

J.T
09-03-2011, 06:10 PM

The guy was an electrician who made good money when he worked. Then he had no work. He had a nice car and was black. IMO they stopped him in a bad neighborhood becz of exactly that reason when he broke no law.

So you forgot that you already admitted he crossed the double yellow?

He crossed one line of a double yellow line as the line went from 12" side to 8 ft wide.

Your story's changing again. If what you now claim were true, you'd have made that case form the beginning.

If it was a white guy, I'm sure you'd excuse the violation in the exact same circumstances.

You're projecting again. Only you insist on seeing the world through a racist filter.

The cop was a racist because krb would only ticket a white man and never a negro :laugh:

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 06:16 PM
So your OPINION is that even though he broke the line (btw the double yellow is much like the goal line in football if you break the plane you've crossed the line, so you either cross it or you don't) the cop should have ignored it because YOU think he MIGHT have ignored it if the guy was white. So that makes the LEO a racist, even though you have ZERO evidence to suggest that the LEO even knew what color the guy was when he initiated the stop?

you're a cry baby who sees racism everywhere. Not too mention stupid. I can definitely see why are no longer employed as a public defender.

Find a statute that says you have to cross only one HALF of the double yellow for it to be a violation, Cartman. Indiana's law certainly doesn't make that clear. Nor did the case law. And video from the cop only showed him cross ONE yellow line. Not both. And it happened as the "line" went from 12" wide to 8 ft wide or so. The defendant never came close to oncoming traffic. In fact, the in car cop video show the defendant crossing one line but going AWAY from traffic as he did so. Again, asswipe, that was why the case wasn't open and shut and judge spent 15 pgs going over the reasons for his decision. WE didn't appeal it becz we won the trial on the DUI. You must've been an amazing cop. :rolleyes:

If you have any knowledge of civil trails, you know that the cop has to testify about the entire incident. Why he stopped the car, the sobriety tests, etc. I never said a thing about race during the trial. Ask your wife why, penisface. The JURY said the cops were racist spontaneously when the judge asked if they had any questions for the court or the lawyers. Remember, that's when your brilliant intellect accused me of violating ethical rules for interrogating the jury when I never said we did any such thing. Not only can you not read, you're stupid to boot.

No wonder our schools have such problems if asshats like you are on the school board. Holy christ, it's a nation run by morons.

Fuck you, racist.

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 06:19 PM
So you forgot that you already admitted he crossed the double yellow?

Your story's changing again. If what you now claim were true, you'd have made that case form the beginning.

You're projecting again. Only you insist on seeing the world through a racist filter.

The cop was a racist because krb would only ticket a white man and never a negro :laugh:

JT, why don't you just put on your little toy Hitler mustache and Nazi regalia or your Klan sheets (I really don't care which) and go jerk off in the closet? Or beat little old ladies. Whatever you do to amuse your hateful little mind?

ConHog
09-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Find a statute that says you have to cross only one HALF of the double yellow for it to be a violation, Cartman. Indiana's law certainly doesn't make that clear. Nor did the case law. And video from the cop only showed him cross ONE yellow line. Not both. And it happened as the "line" went from 12" wide to 8 ft wide or so. The defendant never came close to oncoming traffic. In fact, the in car cop video show the defendant crossing one line but going AWAY from traffic as he did so. Again, asswipe, that was why the case wasn't open and shut and judge spent 15 pgs going over the reasons for his decision. WE didn't appeal it becz we won the trial on the DUI. You must've been an amazing cop. :rolleyes:

If you have any knowledge of civil trails, you know that the cop has to testify about the entire incident. Why he stopped the car, the sobriety tests, etc. I never said a thing about race during the trial. Ask your wife why, penisface. The JURY said the cops were racist spontaneously when the judge asked if they had any questions for the court or the lawyers. Remember, that's when your brilliant intellect accused me of violating ethical rules for interrogating the jury when I never said we did any such thing. Not only can you not read, you're stupid to boot.

No wonder our schools have such problems if asshats like you are on the school board. Holy christ, it's a nation run by morons.

Fuck you, racist.

Umm so let's see. WHat you're saying here is that the cop is a racist for pulling someone over for doing something that you have yourself pointed out is such a technicality that a judge had to write a 15 page opinion on it?

You're an idiot.

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Umm so let's see. WHat you're saying here is that the cop is a racist for pulling someone over for doing something that you have yourself pointed out is such a technicality that a judge had to write a 15 page opinion on it?

You're an idiot.

Once again, you are an apologist for racism and stupidity. But your consistency is amazing, Cartman.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Once again, you are an apologist for racism and stupidity. But your consistency is amazing, Cartman.

KRB you admitted he crossed the double yellow line, now do you have any evidence to suggest either that the LEO knew he was black before initiating the stop OR that the LEO has not pulled white guys over for the same offense? No of course you don't because you're just being a liberal dipshit here.

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 08:04 PM
KRB you admitted he crossed the double yellow line, now do you have any evidence to suggest either that the LEO knew he was black before initiating the stop OR that the LEO has not pulled white guys over for the same offense? No of course you don't because you're just being a liberal dipshit here.

Tell you what, dickwad. If you want to come up and see the video of the yellow line, that's fine. I know you won't believe it, but I never brought up race in either the suppression hearing or the trial. Ask your wife how that might go over with a jury. The JURY MEMBERS said race was a prime factor in the case after the trial, not me. I agreed with that but I never brought it up in trial or the suppression hearing. But you don't want to believe either that or that profiliing is bad becz to you race seems an obvious indicator of criminal activity.

That's not my problem. That is your problem.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Tell you what, dickwad. If you want to come up and see the video of the yellow line, that's fine. I know you won't believe it, but I never brought up race in either the suppression hearing or the trial. Ask your wife how that might go over with a jury. The JURY MEMBERS said race was a prime factor in the case after the trial, not me. I agreed with that but I never brought it up in trial or the suppression hearing. But you don't want to believe either that or that profiliing is bad becz to you race seems an obvious indicator of criminal activity.

That's not my problem. That is your problem.

I think, and my wife agrees, that you are full of shit.

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 08:22 PM

Well you are a 40 yr old authoritarian and your wife is a wet behind the ears 26 yr old prosecutor. Just out of law school is my bet. I'm sure she's been practicing law for a loooonnnng time (6 months? Year? Two years?). And remember her great legal interpretation of the ethics rules on jury interrogation where she apparently thought asking a jury if they had questions was "interrogation" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She's apparently not even on your 'genius" level, Cartman, and we know what a high bar you set. :salute:

fj1200
09-03-2011, 08:36 PM
And am I then supposed to do so with EVERY arrest I read about that doesn't contain all the facts? I'm not going with "either side" - rather I'm stating that you can't go ahead and label the arrests as racist without knowing all of the facts. EVERY time a black person is arrested the race card is brought up, facts be damned. For once I'd rather people wait for all the facts before condemning the cops.

Granted, but then what is the point of the thread? Chloe could post it, the first poster could say "interesting" while everyone thanks it, while the next person says "I wonder what the real facts are?" and the thread is done after three posts. But after their actions as reported I'm guessing they will have to dig their way out of a hole.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Granted, but then what is the point of the thread? Chloe could post it, the first poster could say "interesting" while everyone thanks it, while the next person says "I wonder what the real facts are?" and the thread is done after three posts. But after their actions as reported I'm guessing they will have to dig their way out of a hole.

I think what Jimmy is saying is it's a little early in this case to be saying absolutely positively this was a case of racism. Opinions are one thing but posting that it is a fact is another.

OCA
09-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Deputies went to the neighborhood in response to a homeowner's complaint that a salesperson was "extremely aggressive and wouldn't take no for an answer," he said. Residents have had problems with pushy salespeople

See, if you weren't a racebaiting fuckwit, perhaps you'd have realized the answer was right there the whole time.

PERISH THE THOUGHT! A SALESPERSON WHO LIKES MAKING THE TOUGH SELL!

Damn..............what an idiot.

OCA
09-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Do you want to have RSR's child or something? This is the third time I've seen you take a shot at him in the last 2 days when he wasn't even involved in the thread. That is a pussy move.

You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Spoken by the biggest violator of that on the board.

You are a pos hypocrite.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 08:43 PM
If the perp is breaking the law then the police can't be blamed for enforcing the law. See how cool that is - don't break the law and you don't get charged. What a concept that is!

They can be blamed for selectively enforcing it.

OCA
09-03-2011, 08:44 PM

Did she say it in Spanish or like this:

heees a peeeece from chit!

HAHAHAHAHA :laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
09-03-2011, 08:46 PM
Well you are a 40 yr old authoritarian and your wife is a wet behind the ears 26 yr old prosecutor. Just out of law school is my bet. I'm sure she's been practicing law for a loooonnnng time (6 months? Year? Two years?). And remember her great legal interpretation of the ethics rules on jury interrogation where she apparently thought asking a jury if they had questions was "interrogation" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She's apparently not even on your 'genius" level, Cartman, and we know what a high bar you set. :salute:

She's no ADA, she hawks nachos and pico de gallo down at the local cantina where they regale each other with stories of Pancho Villa.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 08:55 PM
KRB you admitted he crossed the double yellow line...

No he didn't.

... cross only one HALF of the double yellow...

I believe that one of double is single and hence not double.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:00 PM
No he didn't.

No if it's a double yellow, it's treated as ONE line. Meaning you can't cross it at all. And yes he DID admit it.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 09:00 PM
I think what Jimmy is saying is it's a little early in this case to be saying absolutely positively this was a case of racism. Opinions are one thing but posting that it is a fact is another.

I know what he's saying and I agree but I don't think this thread would be 10 pages long if everyone said, "interesting and we're going to dutifully wait for the facts." :rolleyes: Even with the requisite flaming we only would have been up to four pages. If you can't recognize that there is the possibility of a problem for the cops then you're denying.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 09:01 PM
No if it's a double yellow, it's treated as ONE line. Meaning you can't cross it at all. And yes he DID admit it.

Your expertise runs to IN law now?

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:03 PM
Your expertise runs to IN law now?

It runs into common sense. You can't drive on the yellow and then when pulled over say "well I didn't cross the other line" and expect to et out of a ticket. And in the end, KRB DID post that his "client" crossed the double yellow.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 09:06 PM
And in the end, KRB DID post that his "client" crossed the double yellow.

I wonder, the jury too probably, if that's selectively enforced as well.

You were MP is that right? Did you pull over everyone for every infraction?

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:08 PM
I wonder, the jury too probably, if that's selectively enforced as well.

You were MP is that right? Did you pull over everyone for every infraction?

I posted about 5 pages ago that laws are selectively enforced all the time. That obviously happens. You of course have no way of knowing for sure if KRB's client was selectively enforced because he was black. And THAT was my entire point.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 09:18 PM
I posted about 5 pages ago that laws are selectively enforced all the time. That obviously happens. You of course have no way of knowing for sure if KRB's client was selectively enforced because he was black. And THAT was my entire point.

Excellent, I must have missed that in one of the posts that you were screaming racism with no evidence. But you're correct, I have no way of knowing; the jury, however, that sat through the trial, was privy to all the evidence, listened to the LEO, listened to the defendant (possibly), viewed the tape in question, viewed (I assume) the evidence that was supposed to prove DUI, and then came to the conclusion that not only was the driver innocent of the charge but then had the temerity to ask, "why was he pulled over in the first place?" THAT is the point. Do you deny that it happens?

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Excellent, I must have missed that in one of the posts that you were screaming racism with no evidence. But you're correct, I have no way of knowing; the jury, however, that sat through the trial, was privy to all the evidence, listened to the LEO, listened to the defendant (possibly), viewed the tape in question, viewed (I assume) the evidence that was supposed to prove DUI, and then came to the conclusion that not only was the driver innocent of the charge but then had the temerity to ask, "why was he pulled over in the first place?" THAT is the point. Do you deny that it happens?

Given that KRB has already admitted that his client crossed the double line I would have to conclude that if a jury set through a trial and then asked why he was pulled over to begin with that that jury was STUPID.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Given that KRB has already admitted that his client crossed the double line I would have to conclude that if a jury set through a trial and then asked why he was pulled over to begin with that that jury was STUPID.

Kind of a dumb thing to say for someone who admits to selective enforcement.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Kind of a dumb thing to say for someone who admits to selective enforcement.

Listen. IF the jury had seen another video of someone doing the same damn thing right in front of the same damn cop and not being stopped THEN they could have asked why wasn't THAT guy stopped? That would be them legitimately wondering about selective enforcement. BUT them watching a video and seeing a guy violate the law and then asking why he was pulled over would just be them being STUPID.

There has not been a single piece of evidence to suggest that this cop has ever not pulled someone over when they crossed the double yellow in front of him. If there were I can only assume KRB would have mentioned it LONG before now.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 09:41 PM
There has not been a single piece of evidence to suggest that this cop has ever not pulled someone over when they crossed the double yellow in front of him.

So KRB managed to pin an acquittal on the ONE sainted cop who doesn't selectively enforce??? He's good.

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 09:43 PM

Let's see. 12 jurors who sat throught the case or you and your your vastly experienced prosecutor wife? Hmmmm. Who do I think had a better view of the facts of the case. Hmmmmmm.....

Goddamn it Cartman, this is one TOUGH decision. If your wife wasn't so smart with her call on the jury interrogation thing, I wouldn't be so torn. Lord, I wish I could read the law, be 180 degrees wrong and STILL be so positive I was right...

But apparently stupid people marry stupid people. Exhibit A = ConHog + wife 2.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:46 PM
So KRB managed to pin an acquittal on the ONE sainted cop who doesn't selectively enforce??? He's good.

Ummm no, his client was found not guilty of DUI I believe KRB said. He never said anything about a ticket for crossing the double yellow. Don't even know if one was issued. ALL we DO know is that KRB stated that his client did it and that is why he was pulled over. I mean he actually wrote those words then wrote that he was pulled over for DWB then wrote that the jury asked why he was pulled over to begin with. I think this whole story was a crock of shit anyway. No jury is that stupid.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Let's see. 12 jurors who sat throught the case or you and your your vastly experienced prosecutor wife? Hmmmm. Who do I think had a better view of the facts of the case. Hmmmmmm.....

Goddamn it Cartman, this is one TOUGH decision. If your wife wasn't so smart with her call on the jury interrogation thing, I wouldn't be so torn. Lord, I wish I could read the law, be 180 degrees wrong and STILL be so positive I was right...

But apparently stupid people marry stupid people. Exhibit A = ConHog + wife 2.

Oh so now you've resorted to attacking the wife to? OCA junior. :laugh2:

OCA
09-03-2011, 09:49 PM

Hypocrite

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Hypocrite

Please show where I attacked your wife. Link to it.

fj1200
09-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Ummm no, his client was found not guilty of DUI I believe KRB said.

You completely missed my point. Sarcasm to subtle perhaps.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:56 PM
You completely missed my point. Sarcasm to subtle perhaps.

No, I get what you're saying. I'm just saying there is simply noway things went down the way KRB is saying they did.

OCA
09-03-2011, 09:57 PM
Please show where I attacked your wife. Link to it.

OMG you really are stupid, aren't you hillbilly?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32220-Perfect-Couple...Mr.-And-Mrs.-OCA.......We-Are-Both-Hot-As-Hell!/page2

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 09:57 PM

You do remember that you said your wife asserted that asking the jury if they had any questions after the trial was over was interrogation, don't you (you seem to ignore this point - I wonder why)? And you claimed that I and all the judges who so "interrogated" the juries by asking them if they had any questions for us after a trial were unethical and we should be disciplined? I'm kinda sure that was you and your highly intelligent spouse of vast (months!!!) legal experience said.

So yeah, I'm saying that if your wife said that, she should go back to her dime store law school. She ain't that bright. But I think I already said that to you when I noted that she's married to you, another dim bulb. Sorry if I was repetitive. I know that can be annoying. Sorry for that, Cartman.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 09:59 PM
OMG you really are stupid, aren't you hillbilly?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32220-Perfect-Couple...Mr.-And-Mrs.-OCA.......We-Are-Both-Hot-As-Hell!/page2

Oh , so you really think that someone commenting on a picture that YOU posted is the same as calling someone's wife stupid and or a spic?

I disagree, but whatever. I figure you and KRB both to be banned within a month anyway so if the way you behave makes you feel good about yourselves, go for it.

OCA
09-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Oh , so you really think that someone commenting on a picture that YOU posted is the same as calling someone's wife stupid and or a spic?

I disagree, but whatever. I figure you and KRB both to be banned within a month anyway so if the way you behave makes you feel good about yourselves, go for it.

"Slumpbuster" got you "spick".......................you brought it on yourself kid.

Unbelievable................did you cry this much when you were slicing onions in the Army.....Klinger?

fj1200
09-03-2011, 10:04 PM
No, I get what you're saying. I'm just saying there is simply noway things went down the way KRB is saying they did.

Can't have anything contradict your worldview now can we?

ConHog
09-03-2011, 10:08 PM
"Slumpbuster" got you "spick".......................you brought it on yourself kid.

Unbelievable................did you cry this much when you were slicing onions in the Army.....Klinger?

Once again, YOU posted a pic of her, then acted offended when someone commented negatively. Then you insulted MY wife just out of the blue, I didn't bring her into the thread. You did.

OCA
09-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Once again, YOU posted a pic of her, then acted offended when someone commented negatively. Then you insulted MY wife just out of the blue, I didn't bring her into the thread. You did.

Sorry, your cries of innocence ring hollow....................game on.

Need a tissue?

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 10:36 PM

YOU insult someone's wife and then get offended when they counter? :laugh:

Look, I recognize OCA is a dickhead, but that just means you two have so much more in common, Cartman. :laugh:

ConHog
09-03-2011, 10:38 PM
YOU insult someone's wife and then get offended when they counter? :laugh:

Look, I recognize OCA is a dickhead, but that just means you two have so much more in common, Cartman. :laugh:

Link to where I said I was offended please fat boy?

J.T
09-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I never brought up race in either the suppression hearing or the trial.

:lol:

'Driving while black'...

You said yourself he was stopped for a traffic stop before the officer had any idea what race he was.

Why does your story keep changing, if you're supposed to be telling the truth?

Read it again. He filed to have his own admission of his client's guilt and the evidence (eg: video) of the stop and it's reasons suppressed. They jury only heard 'White cop BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHD'

On another note... I've been known to take jabs at PrisonPig before, but how can these repeated attacks upon his wife in multiple threads not be a violation of the rules and standards of any board? Seriously, isn't there a line somewhere?

From Urban Dictionary:
When someone is having trouble getting laid, they're in a slump. When you're in a slump, you need an easy score to get your confidence back up and break the slump - a slumpbuster. Often this means lowering your standards, and sleeping with someone you would never otherwise associate with

His implying that you can do better (which, if you think highly of your wife, would mean you could do even better) 'earned him' your revealing your racist idiocy?

I checked the thread in question. PrisonPig posted what appears to be a light jab in the first response. You immediately got butthurt.

And he had a point in post 14 of that thread. You posted the pic on a public forum. You should have expected ribs and not posted it if you were going to get so butthurt. Were you expecting everyone to praise her as Miss Universe and pat you on the back, giving you a much-needed boost to your ego?

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Link to where I said I was offended please fat boy?

Oh. You brought up the fact that OCA insulted your wife after you insulted his becz it was irrelevant? Your bullshit stinks worse than your real shit, Cartman.

You Will Respect MY AtoriTAY!!:laugh:

J.T
09-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Oh. You brought up the fact that OCA insulted your wife after you insulted his becz it was irrelevant? Your bullshit stinks worse than your real shit, Cartman.

OCA posted a picture claiming he and his wife were super-hot. ConHog took a friendly jab and, when OCA got mad, simply he said he's not attracted to OCA's wife. OCA then went to attack ConHog's wife, complete with racial slurs, in at least two threads that I've seen.

There is a clear difference between ribbing someone on a board in a thread clearly designed to invite comments on a photo and the malicious and crude attacks OCA has posted, without provocation or cause, about PrisonPig's wife. If you can't see that, then you must bw a pretty ugly soul if you think OCA's recent posts are at all justified.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 10:56 PM
:lol:

'Driving while black'...

You said yourself he was stopped for a traffic stop before the officer had any idea what race he was.

Why does your story keep changing, if you're supposed to be telling the truth?

Read it again. He filed to have his own admission of his client's guilt and the evidence (eg: video) of the stop and it's reasons suppressed. They jury only heard 'White cop BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHD'

On another note... I've been known to take jabs at PrisonPig before, but how can these repeated attacks upon his wife in multiple threads not be a violation of the rules and standards of any board? Seriously, isn't there a line somewhere?

From Urban Dictionary:
When someone is having trouble getting laid, they're in a slump. When you're in a slump, you need an easy score to get your confidence back up and break the slump - a slumpbuster. Often this means lowering your standards, and sleeping with someone you would never otherwise associate with

His implying that you can do better (which, if you think highly of your wife, would mean you could do even better) 'earned him' your revealing your racist idiocy?

I checked the thread in question. PrisonPig posted what appears to be a light jab in the first response. You immediately got butthurt.

And he had a point in post 14 of that thread. You posted the pic on a public forum. You should have expected ribs and not posted it if you were going to get so butthurt. Were you expecting everyone to praise her as Miss Universe and pat you on the back, giving you a much-needed boost to your ego?

I was referring to what he admitted to US, not what he did or didn't do in court. He clearly said told us that his client DID cross the double yellow, and then he changed it to well his client sort of ran over the double yellow, then he changed it to, well my client was badly treated that even the jury had to ask why he was pulled over in the first place.

The whole entire story just reeks of outrageous lies if you ask me.

ConHog
09-03-2011, 10:58 PM

Pointing out someone's hypocrisy =/= being offended you moron.

I can CLEARLY see why you were fired as a public defender and haven't found anyone willing to hire you . You're an idiot incapable of logical thought.

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 11:04 PM
OCA posted a picture claiming he and his wife were super-hot. ConHog took a friendly jab and, when OCA got mad, simply he said he's not attracted to OCA's wife. OCA then went to attack ConHog's wife, complete with racial slurs, in at least two threads that I've seen.

There is a clear difference between ribbing someone on a board in a thread clearly designed to invite comments on a photo and the malicious and crude attacks OCA has posted, without provocation or cause, about PrisonPig's wife. If you can't see that, then you must bw a pretty ugly soul if you think OCA's recent posts are at all justified.

I saw the pic. I saw the thread. I saw your posts, his posts, etc. I was greatly amused. I'm just saying one asshole deserves another. Is that so hard?

And you think you have any right to judge anyone on this forum? You? Queen of hatred in all its forms? Little boy, when your youthful and stupid judgment makes me doubt myself, I might as well kill myself. Luckily for me, I care not a wit about you. You are a tiny little knub on the bunion of anyone's toes on this forum. You espouse hate as if it was companionship. I dislike ConHog, but he has described you to a T, sir. If you were run over by a bus I would claim the world faced a sunnier day.

KartRacerBoy
09-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Pointing out someone's hypocrisy =/= being offended you moron.

I can CLEARLY see why you were fired as a public defender and haven't found anyone willing to hire you . You're an idiot incapable of logical thought.

:laugh:

Kisses to you, too, fuckface! :laugh:

J.T
09-03-2011, 11:09 PM
I saw the pic. I saw the thread. I saw your posts, his posts, etc.

I never posted in that thread. I only learned about it when OCA linked to it in this thread.

Why do you tell such obvious lies? All you had to do was actually look at the thread before making up a lie like that and you wouldn't have looked like a mentally challenged pathological liar yet again. It's like you can't help yourself...

If you were run over by a bus I would claim the world faced a sunnier day.

You are a sad, sad, hate-filled little idiot, aren't you? Taken with your race-baiting, pathological lying, and clear overall cognitive decline as of late, I'm beginning to worry about you. Perhaps you should see a physician about these problems.

chloe
09-03-2011, 11:12 PM
I saw the pic. I saw the thread. I saw your posts, his posts, etc. I was greatly amused. I'm just saying one asshole deserves another. Is that so hard?

And you think you have any right to judge anyone on this forum? You? Queen of hatred in all its forms? Little boy, when your youthful and stupid judgment makes me doubt myself, I might as well kill myself. Luckily for me, I care not a wit about you. You are a tiny little knub on the bunion of anyone's toes on this forum. You espouse hate as if it was companionship. I dislike ConHog, but he has described you to a T, sir. If you were run over by a bus I would claim the world faced a sunnier day.

There is a HUGE difference in posting a picture of your spouse and making a statement about your "hotness" then someone insulting your spouse whom you did not post a pic of and did not bring into a conversation yourself during a debate.

OCA
09-04-2011, 08:23 AM
There is a HUGE difference in posting a picture of your spouse and making a statement about your "hotness" then someone insulting your spouse whom you did not post a pic of and did not bring into a conversation yourself during a debate.

No, really there is no difference.

There is an unwritten rule, you don't bust on family members, doesn't matter if you posted their pic or not, doesn't matter 1 fucking iota.

Now, once someone breaks that rule(Gomer) then all bets are off and i'm a "if you come at me with a knife i'm coming back with a gun" type of guy.................I feel no remorse in calling his wife a spick.

Gunny
09-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Fine. You brought a knife. I got the gun. Knock off the attacks against family members. Period. That goes for everyone. As far as this thread goes, y'all can READ it.