PDA

View Full Version : My boyfriend

Jess
09-04-2011, 09:39 AM
Is hogging the internet connection.

As a good woman, what do I do?

Sit quietly and wait for him to get his fill of playing on the net, whilst I do dishes, vacuum and make an apple pie in my bare feet?

Seduce him off the computer, then sneak on when he rolls over and starts snoring?

Get him to go to the store and commandeer the computer while he's getting bacon for my breakfast?

Any suggestions?:cool:

Gunny
09-04-2011, 09:41 AM
Seems to me you're dangerous enough with the internet connection you have.

Jess
09-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Seems to me you're dangerous enough with the internet connection you have.

Me? *polishes halo*

I have no clear recollection of anything you might be referring to, Oh Great and Marvelous Gunny.

But seriously, if you don't have anything helpful to say, you should let others give me advice. :poke:

chloe
09-04-2011, 09:47 AM
Buy him a laptop, then you each have your own computer.;)

Jess
09-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Buy him a laptop, then you each have your own computer.;)

Whaaaaa?
I'm only with him cuz he's loaded. He's waaaaaaay old but I figure he'll kick the bucket and leave me his millions.

In any case, he should buy me the laptop. (He prefers to use the Hot Wheels keyboard).

chloe
09-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Whaaaaa?
I'm only with him cuz he's loaded. He's waaaaaaay old but I figure he'll kick the bucket and leave me his millions.

In any case, he should buy me the laptop. (He prefers to use the Hot Wheels keyboard).

How old is wayyyy old to you? Gaffer is 20 yrs older then me but I still don't consider him way old.:laugh2:

Jess
09-04-2011, 09:59 AM
How old is wayyyy old to you? Gaffer is 20 yrs older then me but I still don't consider him way old.:laugh2:

Older than God? Came up with the idea of dirt - you know ... OLD.

At least 30. ;)

chloe
09-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Older than God? Came up with the idea of dirt - you know ... OLD.

At least 30. ;)

He is the age of 30? or He is 30 years older then you?

Gunny
09-04-2011, 10:02 AM

Oh, about 38.

red states rule
09-04-2011, 10:04 AM

Sit quietly and wait for him to get his fill of playing on the net, whilst I do dishes, vacuum and make an apple pie in my bare feet?

Seduce him off the computer, then sneak on when he rolls over and starts snoring?

Get him to go to the store and commandeer the computer while he's getting bacon for my breakfast?

Smack him with a rolled up newspaer and chase him away fom the computer

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:06 AM
He is the age of 30? or He is 30 years older then you?

He's just old. It was inscribed on the commandments.

Fortunately for him, I've always liked older men. And he doesn't act or look his age. That helps. Plus, his wheelchair provides interesting possibilities. Not even gonna mention the advantages of false teeth ....

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Smack him with a up newspaer and chase him away fom the computer

That just turns him on. But it might work when coupled with a stern verbal reprimand and a disappointed facial expression. Hmmmm...

chloe
09-04-2011, 10:12 AM

Fortunately for him, I've always liked older men. And he doesn't act or look his age. That helps. Plus, his wheelchair provides interesting possibilities. Not even gonna mention the advantages of false teeth ....

:laugh2: Gaffer's 64 yrs old, no wheelchair though;) you need separate computers thats a must !!!

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Oh, about 38.

That's pretty old. Middle-aged and ready to be put on the shelf for the duration, ehhh?

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:13 AM
:laugh2: Gaffer's 64 yrs old, no wheelchair though;)

He should get one. We could so have team wheelchairs races. :laugh:

chloe
09-04-2011, 10:16 AM
He should get one. We could so have team wheelchairs races. :laugh:

hahah He's feisty !!! I did once date a man in a wheelchair in between my two failed marriages. He was an excellent boyfriend except for his gambling problem:laugh2:

Gaffer and I are just friends, I don't have a boyfriend but this last thursday my academic advisor at college advised me to get one.....so maybe we can go shopping and get you a new computer and me a boyfriend.......(nah let's just get you the computer)

Gunny
09-04-2011, 10:20 AM
That's pretty old. Middle-aged and ready to be put on the shelf for the duration, ehhh?

Last I heard tell ... middle-aged mother cavorting about with married men.:laugh:

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:21 AM
hahah He's feisty !!! I did once date a man in a wheelchair in between my two failed marriages. He was an excellent boyfriend except for his gambling problem:laugh2:

Gaffer and I are just friends, I don't have a boyfriend but this last thursday my academic advisor at college advised me to get one.....so maybe we can go shopping and get you a new computer and me a boyfriend.......(nah let's just get you the computer)
Well, that sounds like a good plan. Obviously i'm not gonna get on the big computer this morning, so we may as well go shopping.

And it sounds like you could use a gay boyfriend, Chloe. The ones around here have good jobs, money, nice houses, good manners, keep themselves in shape, smell good ... what's not to like? It's worth considering.

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Last I heard tell ... middle-aged mother cavorting about with married men.:laugh:

Oh, you heard about her too, Gunny?

Scandalous. Truly earth-shattering. Mind-boggling.

jimnyc
09-04-2011, 10:25 AM
A 2x4 to the back of the skull will give you a little time to post! :coffee:

chloe
09-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Well, that sounds like a good plan. Obviously i'm not gonna get on the big computer this morning, so we may as well go shopping.

And it sounds like you could use a gay boyfriend, Chloe. The ones around here have good jobs, money, nice houses, good manners, keep themselves in shape, smell good ... what's not to like? It's worth considering.

My real dads a hair dresser I posted his pictures in family dynamics with his flamboyant flailing arms:rolleyes: sure I get along with the gay men pretty good.

Where is around here?

Noir
09-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Pfffffff, y'all need some Youngblood, justsayin'

chloe
09-04-2011, 10:27 AM

Noir your a very handsome young man, I always wanted to hook you up with my very smart and pretty niece:salute:

red states rule
09-04-2011, 10:29 AM

Sorry Noir

The old studs are much better then you young bucks :laugh2:

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:31 AM

Good suggestion, Jim.

*runs out to garage, hunting thru lumber*

Except it seems that 2x4 thing doesn't work as well with jarheads ... *sigh*

Noir
09-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Noir your a very handsome young man, I always wanted to hook you up with my very smart and pretty niece:salute:

Does she have her aunties looks? ;D

red states rule
09-04-2011, 10:33 AM

It would be nearly impossible for anyone to come close to Chloe's looks. She is one in a billion

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:33 AM
My real dads a hair dresser I posted his pictures in family dynamics with his flamboyant flailing arms:rolleyes: sure I get along with the gay men pretty good.

Where is around here?

Central Illinois. They have started taking over the historic district. Got a 40ish ER doc in between partners right now ... ;)

chloe
09-04-2011, 10:37 AM

she has my eyes :)

http://i55.tinypic.com/w83ngi.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/21djyc1.jpg

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:37 AM

I tried that once. Briefly.

Missed the experience and stamina of my old codger. And the wheelchair tricks, of course. ;)

chloe
09-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Central Illinois. They have started taking over the historic district. Got a 40ish ER doc in between partners right now ... ;)

I have always wanted to visit chicago. I have not been to illinois only drove through part of it but didn't stop. I am in utah.

Gunny
09-04-2011, 10:41 AM
I tried that once. Briefly.

Missed the experience and stamina of my old codger. And the wheelchair tricks, of course. ;)

:bsflag:

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I have always wanted to visit chicago. I have not been to illinois only drove through part of it but didn't stop. I am in utah.

I'm several hours from Chicago, thank goodness. Much more rural area.

red states rule
09-04-2011, 10:50 AM

If I was not spoken for I would ask for an application to apply for the position :laugh2:

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:55 AM
:bsflag:

I speak only the truth, sir.

Well, except the part about the wheelchair tricks.

It's the pickup truck that does it. :D

chloe
09-04-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm several hours from Chicago, thank goodness. Much more rural area.

I live more in rural area too I live near a famous polygamy family. :)

Jess
09-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Oh, this is rich - he finally goes to the store to get some bacon ... and my home internet doesn't work now. Very conveeeeenient. :rolleyes:

Jess
09-04-2011, 11:00 AM
I live more in rural area too I live near a famous polygamy family. :)

Very interesting.

Never had the desire for more than one man at a time unless one was cooking, one was cleaning, etc.

chloe
09-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Very interesting.

Never had the desire for more than one man at a time unless one was cooking, one was cleaning, etc.

Im not sure how many wives there are. It's a giant mansion house with little apartment entrances for the wives.

Jess
09-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Ok, should I be suspicious? He leaves and the internet dies, comes back (after I've tried several times to get internet while he was gone), sits down in front of the computer ... and it works.

Bastard.:slap:

chloe
09-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Ok, should I be suspicious? He leaves and the internet dies, comes back (after I've tried several times to get internet while he was gone), sits down in front of the computer ... and it works.

Post some sexy pictures of your boyfriend:cool:

Gaffer
09-04-2011, 11:22 AM

yeah you should be.

Did you look in back and see if the line was plugged in? So many ways to disrupt a connection.

Jess
09-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Post some sexy pictures of your boyfriend:cool:

Huh-uh. Those are for my eyes only. Think I want all you chickies chasin' after him?

I already have to keep an eye on the heifers down at the grocery store. They're always eyeballin' him. And the Mobil station wenches too - trying to sell him a little something extra with his smokes.

Ain't even right. :no:

Jess
09-04-2011, 11:31 AM
yeah you should be.

Did you look in back and see if the line was plugged in? So many ways to disrupt a connection.

See? That's what I'm thinking. Of course, I was right next to him when he logged out and then he left, turning the useless computer over to me. And he is out in the kitchen, fixing me some brunch while I get to play on here for a little while.

Survey says ... he gets to live another day. ;)

chloe
09-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Huh-uh. Those are for my eyes only. Think I want all you chickies chasin' after him?

I already have to keep an eye on the heifers down at the grocery store. They're always eyeballin' him. And the Mobil station wenches too - trying to sell him a little something extra with his smokes.

Ain't even right. :no:

Fair enough, just describe him then:laugh2:

Noir
09-04-2011, 11:36 AM
she has my eyes :)

http://i55.tinypic.com/w83ngi.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/21djyc1.jpg

I'll have one to go please.

Jess
09-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Fair enough, just describe him then:laugh2:

The quintessential jarhead, aged to perfection, of course. A southern gentleman, intelligent, witty, keen (if often warped and macabre) sense of humor, patient, capable, secure, musically inclined and very protective of those he loves. Perfect for me. :cool:

No, you can't have him. He buys me chocolate. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/1sm205drool.gif

chloe
09-04-2011, 11:45 AM
The quintessential jarhead, aged to perfection, of course. A southern gentleman, intelligent, witty, keen (if often warped and macabre) sense of humor, patient, capable, secure, musically inclined and very protective of those he loves. Perfect for me. :cool:

No, you can't have him. He buys me chocolate. http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys/1sm205drool.gif

Sounds like you have found your soulmate. Don't worry I wouldn't be interested in a 3 some. :rolleyes:

Jess
09-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Sounds like you have found your soulmate. Don't worry I wouldn't be interested in a 3 some. :rolleyes:

It's a wonderful thing to both love someone and like them as well.

Don't feel bad about the 3some. Neither of us shares. ;)

chloe
09-04-2011, 11:55 AM
It's a wonderful thing to both love someone and like them as well.

Don't feel bad about the 3some. Neither of us shares. ;)

LOL I don't either I'm very old fashioned myself.

Jess
09-04-2011, 12:04 PM
LOL I don't either I'm very old fashioned myself.

*whew* Not sure I could compete with you, Chloe. ;)

chloe
09-04-2011, 12:07 PM
*whew* Not sure I could compete with you, Chloe. ;)

No need to, I am not a competative personality type, picture Laura Ingalls (little house on the prarie). It sounds to me like your very happy, I hope when you two tie the knot you will share the wedding pics with us. :)

It's pretty inspiring to hear about people who like & love each other both, because you can have one and not the other but to have both I imagine is pure heaven.

Jess
09-04-2011, 12:11 PM
No need to, I am not a competative personality type, picture Laura Ingalls (little house on the prarie). It sounds to me like your very happy, I hope when you two tie the know you will share the wedding pics with us. :)

It's pretty inspiring to hear about people who like & love each other both, because you can have one and not the other but to have both I imagine is pure heaven.

I'll probably have to think about making an honest man of him someday but right now I'm trying to make sure he's not just after my money or something. :rolleyes:

To quote a smarmy country song, "life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful life." It is what we make of it.

Abbey Marie
09-04-2011, 12:16 PM

:laugh2:

Gunny
09-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Oh, this is rich - he finally goes to the store to get some bacon ... and my home internet doesn't work now. Very conveeeeenient. :rolleyes:

:lalala:

Gunny
09-04-2011, 01:42 PM
No need to, I am not a competative personality type, picture Laura Ingalls (little house on the prarie). It sounds to me like your very happy, I hope when you two tie the knot you will share the wedding pics with us. :)

W-H-A-A-A-T?!?

And appease some self-righteous folk? That's the best reason to NOT get married.

Besides ... we don't have to get married. We aren't gay.

DragonStryk72
09-04-2011, 03:56 PM

Well, I'm all for option 2, lol.

Jess
09-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Well, I'm all for option 2, lol.

So was he, except he didn't roll over and go to sleep. Greedy man. :D

J.T
09-04-2011, 05:03 PM
She insists he's hogging the computer, and yet here she is...

Noir
09-04-2011, 05:05 PM

Couldn't you just, you know, roll him away?

Jess
09-04-2011, 05:25 PM
She insists he's hogging the computer, and yet here she is...
I'm reduced to using my phone. It's sad, really.

J.T
09-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Hey, the phone still works better than your computer and it clearly lets you get on here while he 'hogs' his computer- so shaddup already, ya henpeck! :laugh:

Shadow
09-04-2011, 05:31 PM

Last time a man told me he was taking away my computer privileges (then disabled my computer)...He went dumpster diving for his computer tools after his next "nap" was over. :cool:

Jess
09-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Hey, the phone still works better than your computer and it clearly lets you get on here while he 'hogs' his computer- so shaddup already, ya henpeck! :laugh:

Blow me.....

A kiss. :D

Gunny
09-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Last time a man told me he was taking away my computer privileges (then disabled my computer)...He went dumpster diving for his computer tools after his next "nap" was over. :cool:

Clearly you abuse the privilege of using the word "man".

Shadow
09-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Clearly you abuse the privilege of using the word "man".

My apologies to actual "men"...because you are correct about that one.

DragonStryk72
09-04-2011, 10:33 PM

that just means he can go again

Binky
09-05-2011, 04:07 PM

The strong pungent odor of crapola is emmenating from this post. :laugh2: Something, from somewhere, tells me you are totally full of it. :laugh2:

Jess
09-05-2011, 09:42 PM
The strong pungent odor of crapola is emmenating from this post. :laugh2: Something, from somewhere, tells me you are totally full of it. :laugh2:

Not sure what would make you think that ... ;)

chloe
09-15-2011, 08:02 PM
DP's own sonny & cher?

I miss those 2 little darlings.....;)

Poke
09-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Not sure what would make you think that ... ;)

Probably honesty. 100 cheers for Binky.

chloe
09-15-2011, 08:34 PM
Probably honesty. 100 cheers for Binky.

binky boo is a straight shooter she don't care who it is she says whats on her mind, she also does stand up comedy......when she tries to text;)

Poke
09-16-2011, 11:55 AM
binky boo is a straight shooter she don't care who it is she says whats on her mind, she also does stand up comedy......when she tries to text;)

I need to meet this "Binky" fellow.

chloe
09-16-2011, 12:31 PM
I need to meet this "Binky" fellow.

It's confirmed, Binky is a girl, I have talked to her on the phone :salute:

Poke
09-16-2011, 12:52 PM
It's confirmed, Binky is a girl, I have talked to her on the phone :salute:

I haven't.
Thus my confusion.

chloe
09-16-2011, 12:53 PM