PDA

View Full Version : What do you suppose you could accomplish

darin
09-04-2011, 01:38 PM
...if you used the time spent on trying to flame, bitch-at, or otherwise waste time trying to convince folk they are wrong, stupid, or ignorant?

I bet I'd have enough time to drink a 3rd beer.

Some of you might have time to read War and Peace every two days.

ConHog
09-04-2011, 01:39 PM
...if you used the time spent on trying to flame, bitch-at, or otherwise waste time trying to convince folk they are wrong, stupid, or ignorant?

I'd have time to look up the word hypocrisy and give you the definition... :laugh2::dance:

Just kiddin ya brah.:2up:

red states rule
09-04-2011, 01:40 PM

I would have the highest rated show at MSNBC

Now I admit that is not accompishing much, but that would be the end result

Jess
09-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Time to make more sammiches, pies, clean the house and do more laundry?:rolleyes:

Gunny
09-04-2011, 04:12 PM

You mean what do you suppose I could accomplish if I wasn't on an internet message board?:laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2011, 04:13 PM
I would have the highest rated show at MSNBC

Now I admit that is not accompishing much, but that would be the end result

I would have the cleanest truck, garage, house, tools, and a 60 hour a week job ... not to mention the happiest girlfriend evuh ... :laugh2:

Jess
09-04-2011, 04:16 PM
I would have the cleanest truck, garage, house, tools, and a 60 hour a week job ... not to mention the happiest girlfriend evuh ... :laugh2:

You could accomplish all that anyway, if you didn't squander your time sleeping and participating in other such frivolous activities. :D

sundaydriver
09-04-2011, 04:23 PM
This week, washed & stained the deck, cleaned out the garage, and lots of landscaping...I would have rather been a flaming ass! It's a lot less work! :laugh:

Gunny
09-04-2011, 04:28 PM
You could accomplish all that anyway, if you didn't squander your time sleeping and participating in other such frivolous activities. :D

Frivilous activity = Jess :cool:

Jess
09-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Frivilous activity = Jess :cool:

That's not frivolous.

Eating, drinking, sleeping, etc. - those are considered frivolous activities. ;)

Gunny
09-04-2011, 04:36 PM
That's not frivolous.

Eating, drinking, sleeping, etc. - those are considered frivolous activities. ;)

Really ....

Jess
09-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Really ....

Yup. True story.

Shadow
09-04-2011, 09:19 PM

I'm still trying to figure out why internet blowhards think everyone is actually interested in reading all about their latest food fight/drama (and following it from thread to thread to thread). Trust me...it aint all that interesting...and it's usually the same old tired crap over and over too. :rolleyes:

Although...in the last 2/3 years that I have been online trying to waste time...I did get a couple hundred (or so) slippers crocheted while waiting around for the interesting stuff to happen. Big sellers at the church craft fair. :thumb:

Luna Tick
09-04-2011, 10:22 PM

That is such a lovely thought. I don't want to read War and Peace. I just want to read Peace. Peace, love, and flower power sent to you. Mwa. And loving and healing energy. I'll send you loving and healing cosmic vibes to you via telepathy from my commune.

logroller
09-05-2011, 01:04 AM
That is such a lovely thought. I don't want to read War and Peace. I just want to read Peace. Peace, love, and flower power sent to you. Mwa. And loving and healing energy. I'll send you loving and healing cosmic vibes to you via telepathy from my commune.

Isn't a commune... well, communal? Not "mine" or "yours", but rather "ours"; or reference to as just "the" commune. You need to go see pastor X and be re-educated-- a spanking should suffice...and as it's a commune-- everybody should receive a good spanking; and then, on to the oral sex.;)

Luna Tick
09-05-2011, 01:12 AM
Isn't a commune... well, communal? Not "mine" or "yours", but rather "ours"; or reference to as just "the" commune. You need to go see pastor X and be re-educated-- a spanking should suffice...and as it's a commune-- everybody should receive a good spanking; and then, on to the oral sex.;)

That doesn't sound very peaceful or loving .... but strangely I feel flushed ... and kind of in a good way.

chloe
09-05-2011, 01:13 AM
That doesn't sound very peaceful or loving .... but strangely I feel flushed.

Logroller is an "understudy" guru for Pastor X his spiritual style is a bit different;)

logroller
09-05-2011, 10:07 AM
That doesn't sound very peaceful or loving .... but strangely I feel flushed ... and kind of in a good way.

http://www.christart.com/IMAGES-art9ab/clipart/678/prov-034-06.gif