PDA

View Full Version : going away to a commune for a while

Luna Tick
09-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Peace and love sent to you all! I love everyone. I've found such loving joy in my life recently that I've decided to renounce all my worldly possessions and move into a commune headed by this amazingly spiritual and charismatic man, Pastor X. He's convinced 30 loving souls to reject materialism. We've all sold all our belongings and donated the capital from them to his cause. He's chartered a flight to a country -- he hasn't told us exactly where yet -- where he's set up a back woods camp for us to just live and work together and be spiritually loving. Pastor X is the only male among the group, but he has promised to meet all of our needs. He's just got an abundance of love, so I know he can do it. I'm wearing the beautiful beads he's given to me and have put flowers in my hair like he asked me to.

He's such a loving person and is so dynamic. This is going to be an amazing experience. We'll be studying a philosophy that supports a commune-style existence, some guy named Marx. I've never heard of him before. I've been trying to talk Chloe into coming with us, but she keeps wavering. Don't hold it against her. She's just over cautious. Help me talk her into it, okay?

I won't be back for a while -- not sure how many months it will be, but I'm excited. Pastor X is a prophet from God. I'll likely come back as the mother of a prophet's son or daughter, which may be a prophet themself. I also plan to become an expert on this Marx genius. Through the implementation of his theories, we're going to change the world.

Peace and love to you all. Wish me luck. I'll be thinking of you and sending you loving and healing cosmic vibes while I'm gone. Mwa!

======================================
For the sake of saving time, there's this ....
DMP: Hey. You're really a guy.
Me: Sigh. My two X chromosomes will miss you.

chloe
09-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Peace and love sent to you all! I love everyone. I've found such loving joy in my life recently that I've decided to renounce all my worldly possessions and move into a commune headed by this amazingly spiritual and charismatic man, Pastor X. He's convinced 30 loving souls to reject materialism. We've all sold all our belongings and donated the capital from them to his cause. He's chartered a flight to a country -- he hasn't told us exactly where yet -- where he's set up a back woods camp for us to just live and work together and be spiritually loving. Pastor X is the only male among the group, but he has promised to meet all of our needs. He's just got an abundance of love, so I know he can do it. I'm wearing the beautiful beads he's given to me and have put flowers in my hair like he asked me to.

He's such a loving person and is so dynamic. This is going to be an amazing experience. We'll be studying a philosophy that supports a commune-style existence, some guy named Marx. I've never heard of him before. I've been trying to talk Chloe into coming with us, but she keeps wavering. Don't hold it against her. She's just over cautious. Help me talk her into it, okay?

I won't be back for a while -- not sure how many months it will be, but I'm excited. Pastor X is a prophet from God. I'll likely come back as the mother of a prophet's son or daughter, which may be a prophet themself. I also plan to become an expert on this Marx genius. Through the implementation of his theories, we're going to change the world.

Peace and love to you all. Wish me luck. I'll be thinking of you and sending you loving and healing cosmic vibes while I'm gone. Mwa!

======================================
For the sake of saving time, there's this ....
DMP: Hey. You're really a guy.
Me: Sigh. My two X chromosomes will miss you.

I will be gone too it seems nobody showed up to the DP Party protesting mentos factories, shrug. At any rate I did get my Passport process going and they say 6-8 weeks, so I gotta get packing I am very excited, because Pastor X feels a real connection with me and Ive seen signs from God about it too, so I feel really good about letting him fondle me in the name of spiritual cleansing. He had me purchase this excellent movie called the Guru and I really fell in love with the whole concept of the movie.

We are going to re enact this scene as a daily meditation.

GRiW8VHrGjk

Im going to miss ALL of you DARLINGS but I expect i will be new & improved when I get back. LOVE YOU TOODLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute:

Luna Tick
09-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Girlfriend, you don't have to wait for the slowpoke US government to get you your passport. Pastor X has already got you one. It's a Canadian passport with a different name. He got all of us Canadian passports. I'm not sure what the magic is in a passport from that country. Maybe there's some place we can travel on one that we can't on a US passport.

ConHog
09-04-2011, 11:50 PM
I admit it, I AM Pastor X. If any of you other attractive females are lonely, sell your shit and join us on (my) Fantasy Island.

That is all.

NO MALES.

chloe
09-05-2011, 12:48 AM
I admit it, I AM Pastor X. If any of you other attractive females are lonely, sell your shit and join us on (my) Fantasy Island.

That is all.

NO MALES.

Were excited about the foot romp freedom fighters fundraiser Pastor x and I bought the whole glass houses album so I could really meditate on all of billy joels songs for us to re enact:rolleyes:

logroller
09-05-2011, 12:56 AM
As long as KoolAid is renounced as a "worldly possession", you should be safe.:thumb:

J.T
09-05-2011, 01:45 AM
If they aren't FEC, I don't trust 'em :thumb:

Jess
09-11-2011, 09:30 AM
I was gonna go with but my parents wouldn't let me. Guess I got grounded for being middle-aged but acting like a rebellious teenager. *sigh*

Growing up is such a bummer.:rolleyes:

chloe
09-11-2011, 09:36 AM
I was gonna go with but my parents wouldn't let me. Guess I got grounded for being middle-aged but acting like a rebellious teenager. *sigh*

Growing up is such a bummer.:rolleyes:

6D7rWLzloOI

I'm older then you, he doesn't mind age, he only likes women and men that act immature. :rolleyes:

At any rate Im back he was way too kinky for me......I'm hoping Luna will be back soon.......

Jess
09-11-2011, 10:36 AM
I'm older then you, he doesn't mind age, he only likes women and men that act immature. :rolleyes:

At any rate Im back he was way too kinky for me......I'm hoping Luna will be back soon.......

She's not back yet? But J said he was going to pick her up ... hmmmm. Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Chloe?

ConHog
09-11-2011, 02:32 PM
6D7rWLzloOI

Luna is in my freezer. You'd be there to if I had had room.

J.T
09-11-2011, 03:17 PM
Luna is in my freezer. You'd be there to if I had had room.

See, I told them you were projecting (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32275-If-J.T-was-a-display-of-friendship.....&p=486631&highlight=freezer#post486631).

gabosaurus
09-11-2011, 10:09 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Psychoblues
09-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Projections are OK here, right?

Psychoblues

chloe
09-12-2011, 10:13 AM
She's not back yet? But J said he was going to pick her up ... hmmmm. Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Chloe?

Luna tick is very angry with me for leaving the commune, they are having a clockwork orange movie marathon that she so wanted me to view for 3 days with no food or water, but I was worn out after watching 1984 on mescaline.

At any rate I asked her who she wants as her next man J.T or Conhog and I told her if she picks Conhog I won't be her friend anymore.......I'm the only that gets to be in his freezer:eek:......on second thought she's really magical I guess she can have them BOTH, why not, I am sticking with Gaffer.;)