PDA

View Full Version : We have our very own hater on here!

Guernicaa
05-13-2007, 04:25 PM
Rep Comments are to be treated as Private Messages. Do NOT Air dirty laundry - Admin

Kathianne
05-13-2007, 04:27 PM
Rep Comments are to be treated as Private Messages. Do NOT Air dirty laundry - Admin

Gee, it's ok now to post from rep comments or pm's? Didn't think so.

Guernicaa
05-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Gee, it's ok now to post from rep comments or pm's? Didn't think so.
I'm very aware of the PM situation.

Never have I seen a board that restricts Rep comments...especially when they are this rude and insulting.

stephanie
05-13-2007, 04:34 PM
Oh cry us a river...Obama

You just called me a bitch in your pm to me........Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Grow up..

OCA
05-13-2007, 04:40 PM
Obama pull the tampon out of your snatch and start acting like a man.

Fountainhead
05-13-2007, 04:48 PM
I'm very aware of the PM situation.

Never have I seen a board that restricts Rep comments...especially when they are this rude and insulting.

But it is OK for you to send me a negative rep calling me a "TROLL"

So ... YOUR HATE speech is acceptable

but ... not others

What is troubling you ? What is rude and insulting ? faggot ? boyfriend ? dick ? suck ?

Please identify which words are acceptable and which words are not acceptable ...

stephanie
05-13-2007, 04:54 PM

but ... not others

What is troubling you ? What is rude and insulting ? faggot ? boyfriend ? dick ? suck ?

Please identify which words are acceptable and which words are not acceptable ...

He called me a troll too...:laugh2:

nevadamedic
05-13-2007, 05:04 PM

Dont worry about him, obviously he is ignorant just look at his online name Obama, anyone who would side with that criminal is ignotant.

05-13-2007, 05:05 PM

but ... not others

Dont you understand. His hate speech doesnt count cause he wants a minority to be President.

Samantha
05-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Oh cry us a river...Obama

You just called me a bitch in your pm to me........Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Grow up..

but ... not others

So what should we make of this situation? It's off limits to post a neg rep from a viscious right wing extremist to an Obama supporter so the post get's edited by the admin.

But when other viscious right wing extremists post what the Obama supporter neg repped them with, it's not against forum rules and the posts stay.

Hmmm I wonder if this site and it's admins and mods are biased in any way?

Does this question about the conclusion easily drawn here get me banned?

If the thread about discussing neg reps was off limits, why wasn't it locked? Or monitored? dmp and pale rider are very busy neg repping me every chance they get these days. My admirers ;) :salute:

Fountainhead
05-13-2007, 05:44 PM
"vicious"

... or I guess however you want to spell it. Spelling relativism must be somewhat akin to Moral relativism

Kathianne
05-13-2007, 05:44 PM
So what should we make of this situation? It's off limits to post a neg rep from a viscious right wing extremist to an Obama supporter so the post get's edited by the admin.

But when other viscious right wing extremists post what the Obama supporter neg repped them with, it's not against forum rules and the posts stay.

If the thread about discussing neg reps was off limits, why wasn't it locked? Or monitored? dmp and pale rider are very busy neg repping me every chance they get these days. My admirers ;) :salute:

My understanding, imperfect that it may be, is that while calling names might get one a pm from a moderator, discussing pm's or rep comments is NOT ok?

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 05:45 PM

And of course you can prove your accusations.

Personally, I know Jimmy, and he wouldn't allow it. I don't think he'll appreciate you making him out to be unfair either, WITHOUT substantiation.

jimnyc
05-13-2007, 06:43 PM

Yep, sure does, 72hrs this time. I guess your prior ban for the same thing and our discussion wasn't good enough for you.