J.T
09-08-2011, 06:03 PM
http://money.cnn.com/2011/09/02/news/economy/black_unemployment_rate/

So, black america... you regret it yet?

ConHog
09-08-2011, 06:27 PM

Good thing he's only half black , or the blacks would be in REAL trouble. :lame2:

J.T
09-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Good thing he's only half black , or the blacks would be in REAL trouble. :lame2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Think she regrets voting based on race yet?

ConHog
09-08-2011, 06:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Think she regrets voting based on race yet?

I've already acknowledged, and agree, that there are idiots out there who voted for Obama simply because he's black. Just like there are idiots who voted AGAINST Obama simply because he is black.

That doesn't mean ALL blacks who voted for Obama did so simply because he is black, not any more so than all non blacks who voted against Obama did so simply because he is black.

J.T
09-08-2011, 06:42 PM
I
That doesn't mean ALL blacks who voted for Obama did so simply because he is blackI never said all.

Most did, though. Especially the poor and stupid ones. There's no denying it if you've ever spoken to one of them.

ConHog
09-08-2011, 07:06 PM
I never said all.

Most did, though. Especially the poor and stupid ones. There's no denying it if you've ever spoken to one of them.

I bet that in reality it's more like about 10%. And of course they managed to find their way to YouTube as idiots often do. Look at some video of Alabama Crimson Tide fans sometime, just as a random example. and you will see the stupidest, drunkest, most oafish, most redneck , inbred fans talking about Bear Bryant, but if you talk to their average fan............ Oh shit, that IS a bad example................

fj1200
09-08-2011, 09:36 PM

Why would they? The worst recession in 27 years will lead to the highest unemployment in 27 years. They've supported a bad economic model and it's too be expected.

I never said all.

They voted for him because he's a Democrat.

ConHog
09-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Why would they? The worst recession in 27 years will lead to the highest unemployment in 27 years. They've supported a bad economic model and it's too be expected.

They voted for him because he's a Democrat.

Oh, let's be honest here FJ, there were SOME black idiots running around yelling "that's my niggah right there" and they voted for Obama because he's BLACK. Just as I'm positive there were some good old boys running around screaming that they would "never vote for a nigger." But it's stupid to suggest , as JT does, that any black who voted for Obama did so because he's black.

J.T
09-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Oh, let's be honest here FJ, there were SOME black idiots running around yelling "that's my niggah right there" and they voted for Obama because he's BLACK. Just as I'm positive there were some good old boys running around screaming that they would "never vote for a nigger." But it's stupid to suggest , as JT does, that any black who voted for Obama did so because he's black.Why are you a lying sack of shit?

I never said all.

ConHog
09-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Why are you a lying sack of shit?

Who cares what you said? It is obvious to all that you were implying that the dumb old blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama cuz he's black like them.

This was nothing more than another one of your hate filled threads.

fj1200
09-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Oh, let's be honest here FJ, there were SOME black idiots running around yelling "that's my niggah right there" and they voted for Obama because he's BLACK. Just as I'm positive there were some good old boys running around screaming that they would "never vote for a nigger." But it's stupid to suggest , as JT does, that any black who voted for Obama did so because he's black.

So you honestly believe that the voter in question was authentically considering voting for the Republican candidate until BO got the nomination? :rolleyes: You can make a credible argument that BO being a candidate drove black turnout higher but you can't argue that they weren't going to vote Dem.

ConHog
09-08-2011, 10:04 PM
So you honestly believe that the voter in question was authentically considering voting for the Republican candidate until BO got the nomination? :rolleyes: You can make a credible argument that BO being a candidate drove black turnout higher but you can't argue that they weren't going to vote Dem.

Of course not, but I can make a credible argument that many black voters who were going to vote for Hillary dumped her for Obama simply because he was black and she wasn't.

fj1200
09-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Oh, so we're talking about primaries now? :rolleyes:

ConHog
09-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Oh, so we're talking about primaries now? :rolleyes:

I actually wasn't talking about elections at all , but rather just people's general support or non support of a candidate. I know it's a shocker, but some people DO still judge people based off nothing but the color of their skin. See either JT or KRB for proof of this.

fj1200
09-08-2011, 10:58 PM
I actually wasn't talking about elections at all , but rather just people's general support or non support of a candidate. I know it's a shocker, but some people DO still judge people based off nothing but the color of their skin. See either JT or KRB for proof of this.

So all this talk about voting and primaries was not really about elections? Who disagreed that people base perceptions off of skin color? Everyone but you of course. :rolleyes:

LuvRPgrl
09-11-2011, 01:35 PM
So all this talk about voting and primaries was not really about elections? Who disagreed that people base perceptions off of skin color? Everyone but you of course. :rolleyes:wow, thats a hard to follow double negative

LuvRPgrl
09-11-2011, 02:21 PM
There were numerpous reasons blaCKs voted for him,
They almost always vote Dem
They would vote for a black man no matter his party or view as the video proves
they are ignorant, raCIST morons