PDA

View Full Version : Union Thugs Having Fun

red states rule
09-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Taking hostages, destroying private property, and issuing death threats. A noraml day in the life of a union union thug

Just think what election day 2012 wil be like when the union enforcers take to to the street in support of Dems

Hundreds of Longshore workers overpowered security guards in an aggressive raid on a Washington state grain terminal, officials said Thursday, and the action drew quick rebuke from a federal judge that has tried to curb the union's escalating tactics in an ongoing labor dispute.
Workers have been battling for the right to work at the new terminal in Longview. But U.S. District Judge Ronald Leighton issued a preliminary injunction to restrict union activity, saying there was no defense for the aggressive tactics used in recent days.

Protesters twice blocked the pathway of a train carrying grain to the terminal at the Port of Longview on Wednesday, and early Thursday morning hundreds of them stormed the facility, overwhelmed guards, dumped grain and broke windows, police said.

The dispute halted work at four other Washington ports, including Seattle, on Thursday as hundreds of longshoremen refused to show up or walked off the job.

Leighton said he felt like a paper tiger because the International Longshore and Warehouse Union clearly ignored a temporary restraining order he issued last week with similar limits. He scheduled a hearing for next Thursday to determine whether the union should be held in civil contempt.

"The regard for the law is absent here," the judge said. "Somebody is going to be hurt seriously."

Six guards were trapped for a couple of hours after at least 500 Longshoremen broke down gates about 4:30 a.m. and smashed windows in the guard shack, Longview Police Chief Jim Duscha said. He initially referred to the guards as "hostages," but later retracted that after the guards clarified no one had threatened them.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iFzKv_i4FQDKC3IWDpgj2VJBMhFg?docId=8fd8285b0 ec84414857f0ccac8bcfa3c

red states rule
09-12-2011, 05:18 AM
Follow up on the union thugs

WARNING: Union thug civility is on display in this video!!

<IFRAME height=345 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wFHBGGvuQhA" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
09-12-2011, 02:04 PM
I guess I do not understand liberal humor. For some reason the CNN anchor thought this was funny

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105519" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:05 PM
What do you find so interesting as to talk to yourself about, rsr? Are you really that desperate?

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:09 PM
What do you find so interesting as to talk to yourself about, rsr? Are you really that desperate?

Psychoblues

Why not explain what is so funny to a liberal about union thugs kidnapping people, destroying private proerty, and the vulgar assualt the union thug laid on the reporter who was doing his job PB?

Or do you support such actions from union thugs?

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:15 PM
Why not explain what is so funny to a liberal about union thugs kidnapping people, destroying private proerty, and the vulgar assualt the union thug laid on the reporter who was doing his job PB?

Or do you support such actions from union thugs?

More lies and obfuscations. 'Zat all you got?

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:18 PM
More lies and obfuscations. 'Zat all you got?

Psychoblues

PB i posted a video and a Judge confirmed the criminal actions of the union thugs

Are you still going to stand by your comment?

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:29 PM
You talking to someone? Sad, rsr.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:30 PM
You talking to someone? Sad, rsr.

Psychoblues

Sober or not PB your posting and debate style does not change

Carry on sir

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Sober or not PB your posting and debate style does not change

Carry on sir

Simply looking for you to make a credible point and quit speaking to no one. Continue on, sir. You are a complete idiot.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Simply looking for you to make a credible point and quit speaking to no one. Continue on, sir. You are a complete idiot.

Psychoblues

Yea, what does the Judge and Police know? Probably fake video from Fox News right?

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Yea, what does the Judge and Police know? Probably fake video from Fox News right?

Your jamm, not mine. Still convincing yourself I note. Truly a sad predicament for you. Worse than alcoholism from my point of view.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Worse than alcoholism from my point of view.

Psychoblues

I would not know about that PB - you are the expert on that topic and your area of operation

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 04:50 PM
I would not know about that PB - you are the expert on that topic and your area of operation

And you are the expert for talking to yourself. Nobody else gives a shit for your jibberish. I simply was trying to kick ypour crap up. I note no one agrees with you here.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Your jamm, not mine. Still convincing yourself I note. Truly a sad predicament for you. Worse than alcoholism from my point of view.

Psychoblues

PB please stop trying to derail the thread. If you do not have anything to say about topic then move on and don't reply