PDA

View Full Version : Immelt

LuvRPgrl
09-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Anybody know who Immelt is?
I know, but want to see what others have heard.

fj1200
09-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Ran Home Depot, moved to GE as CEO, currently on some presidential business thingy... I'm sure his bio is out there somewhere.

LuvRPgrl
09-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Ran Home Depot, moved to GE as CEO, currently on some presidential business thingy... I'm sure his bio is out there somewhere.

Amongst other things.
Some solar energy company touted by Obama has declared bankruptcy and the feds are investigating to find out what happened to the millions of $$$$s they got from Obama.

Immelt moved 20% of the GE workforce or jobs to China.
He has over 2 Billion dollars stashed over there so he wont have to pay taxes.
He is also the top dog on the committe to put Americans back to work, appointed by Obama.
He was standing with Obama and clapping when Obama brought up corp loopholes being bad, outsourcing jobs is bad, yet he is doing exactly both of those. Hmmmmm

Gaffer
09-11-2011, 10:05 PM
The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.

fj1200
09-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Amongst other things.
Some solar energy company touted by Obama has declared bankruptcy and the feds are investigating to find out what happened to the millions of $$$$s they got from Obama.

Immelt moved 20% of the GE workforce or jobs to China.
He has over 2 Billion dollars stashed over there so he wont have to pay taxes.
He is also the top dog on the committe to put Americans back to work, appointed by Obama.
He was standing with Obama and clapping when Obama brought up corp loopholes being bad, outsourcing jobs is bad, yet he is doing exactly both of those. Hmmmmm

Yup, he's in corporate America and we have a corporate tax policy that is for S'. Can't shoot him for that. Maybe if we didn't tax overseas profits unlike EVERY OTHER MAJOR GLOBAL COMPETITOR, they wouldn't have cash stashed over there.

LuvRPgrl
09-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Yup, he's in corporate America and we have a corporate tax policy that is for S'. Can't shoot him for that. Maybe if we didn't tax overseas profits unlike EVERY OTHER MAJOR GLOBAL COMPETITOR, they wouldn't have cash stashed over there.I aint raggin on Immelt, but rather Obama and the lying libs who wont even acknowledge this travesty. Good thing though, its blatant disregard for the american peoples concerns that is gonna get Obama four and out;j]
Immelt is immelt. He does what ceo's do, cant blame him./

fj1200
09-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Immelt is immelt. He does what ceo's do, cant blame him./

He's just the frog carrying the scorpion. ;)

SassyLady
09-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Anybody know who Immelt is?
I know, but want to see what others have heard.

One of Obama's puppet masters?

He's the head of GE which owns NBC I believe and now he's Obama's economic advisor....talk about collusion.

fj1200
09-13-2011, 08:48 AM
They sold NBC to Comcast. And there aren't any "puppet-masters," only an unholy collusion of lobbying, favors, and economic ignorance.

LuvRPgrl
09-13-2011, 02:21 PM
One of Obama's puppet masters?

He's the head of GE which owns NBC I believe and now he's Obama's economic advisor....talk about collusion.

I had forgotten about that. Does NBC also own MSNBC? Seems like they must.
So much for the changes in Washington eh?
Anybody who thinks the good ol boy network is ever gonna dissappear is just flat out stupid.

On another note, can you imagine if President Bush had someone like him in his administration.?

The hypocracy and double standards of liberals, and some here like gabby is mind numbing.
I know God is gonna make me very happy when I get to heaven. He is gonna give me a steel ruler, and in a chair, one by one, liberals will have to sit down and I will be sitting down facing them. Then a video tape of their adult life will start playing. Every time they make say an intentional lie, I get to whack them on their knucles.

This is how the conversation will go.

WHAM !!!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!
LIAR !!!
WHAM !!!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!!
LIAR !!!!!!!
WHAM !!!!!!!
LIAR !!!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MY FREAKING KNUCKLES ARE BLEEEEEEEEEEEDING..

oHHHHHH, such satisfaction.