PDA

View Full Version : Lazy fun

Mr. P
05-13-2007, 04:51 PM
If you wanna have some fun with the pet and don't want to move, get a Laser pointer. Their cheap $20 or less, dogs and cats love chasing the red dot.

*I found the best and cheapest way to go was one that takes (2) AAA batteries.* Office depot or Staples.

Don't point it in their eyes.

shattered
05-13-2007, 07:32 PM
$3.00 at Walgreens last Christmas.. Cats go absolutely psycho, and will jump on each other to catch it.

krisy
05-13-2007, 08:22 PM
If you wanna have some fun with the pet and don't want to move, get a Laser pointer. Their cheap $20 or less, dogs and cats love chasing the red dot.

*I found the best and cheapest way to go was one that takes (2) AAA batteries.* Office depot or Staples.

Don't point it in their eyes.

Is that who sells them?! We were just looking for some last week because my son lost the one my brother brought him back form Gatlinburg. We checked Walgreens first,but they didn't have any.

Those things are a LOT of fun with cats and dogs. Our dog Dodger goes crazy,as do all 3 cats.

BTW,you won't believe this,but fish love them . If you have a fish tank,shine it in there...they will chase them all over the place. Birds like them too.

LiberalNation
05-13-2007, 08:23 PM
The big persian I used to have was too lazy to chase the light but I bet these new kittens would love it. Now where did that lazer pen go.

Gaffer
05-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Is that who sells them?! We were just looking for some last week because my son lost the one my brother brought him back form Gatlinburg. We checked Walgreens first,but they didn't have any.

Those things are a LOT of fun with cats and dogs. Our dog Dodger goes crazy,as do all 3 cats.

BTW,you won't believe this,but fish love them . If you have a fish tank,shine it in there...they will chase them all over the place. Birds like them too.

well maybe that will get my dog to be more playful. I know the cat will love it. Will be interesting to see if Chocolate will even be interested.

krisy
05-13-2007, 09:22 PM
well maybe that will get my dog to be more playful. I know the cat will love it. Will be interesting to see if Chocolate will even be interested.

It might work gaff. I think you right about her to...she doesn't seem to know how to play.I also think that the longer she is with you guys the more she will open up. Sandy changed a lot after a few months here. She sure is a sweetie. Those laser lights are loved by a lot of pets(and owners!)