PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Use 9-11 To Attack Pres Bush

red states rule
09-12-2011, 02:50 PM
I knew this would happen, yet I hoping it would not. Seems libs can never pass up a chance to attack Pres Bush no matter what the occassion

First up, Tavis Smiley

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105507" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

and the nutcase Paul Krugman

September 11, 2011, 8:41 AM
The Years of Shame

Is it just me, or are the 9/11 commemorations oddly subdued?

Actually, I don’t think it’s me, and it’s not really that odd. What happened after 9/11 — and I think even people on the right know this, whether they admit it or not — was deeply shameful. Te [sic] atrocity should have been a unifying event, but instead it became a wedge issue. Fake heroes like Bernie Kerik, Rudy Giuliani, and, yes, George W. Bush raced to cash in on the horror. And then the attack was used to justify an unrelated war the neocons wanted to fight, for all the wrong reasons.

A lot of other people behaved badly. How many of our professional pundits — people who should have understood very well what was happening — took the easy way out, turning a blind eye to the corruption and lending their support to the hijacking of the atrocity?

The memory of 9/11 has been irrevocably poisoned; it has become an occasion for shame. And in its heart, the nation knows it.

I’m not going to allow comments on this post, for obvious reasons.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2011/09/11/paul-krugman-sociopath#ixzz1XmVXFU52

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:12 PM
I knew this would happen, yet I hoping it would not. Seems libs can never pass up a chance to attack Pres Bush no matter what the occassion

First up, Tavis Smiley

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105507" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

and the nutcase Paul Krugman

I seem to remember in 2008 that the pukes were deserting gwb in droves for his neverending national deficit, TARP and manufacturing bailouts as well as housing industry prop-ups. Do you not remember any of that, rsr?

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:17 PM
I seem to remember in 2008 that the pukes were deserting gwb in droves for his neverending national deficit, TARP and manufacturing bailouts as well as housing industry prop-ups. Do you not remember any of that, rsr?

Psychoblues

Yes I do. and I also remember Obama and the Dems running on NOT doing what Bush was doing

Bush had a final annual deficit of around $500 billion - Obama has a annual deficit of $1.5 TRILLION

When Bush left office unemployemnt was around 7% now under 2 1/2 years of Obama it is at 9.1%

We have a record number of people on food stamps

The rpice for a gallon of gas has doubled since Obama took office

The prices at the grocery store have spiked big time PB with Obama snd the Dems running things

Does any of that ring a bell to you PB and is it any wonder voters are turning on Obama and the Dems?

and what your post has to do with libs attacking Pres Bush on 9/11 escapes me but perhaps you will explain it to me

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:22 PM
Back to the topic at hand, we now have Eleanor Clift and her regret on America's "obsessive focus" on terrorism

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105525" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Yes I do. and I also remember Obama and the Dems running on NOT doing what Bush was doing

Bush had a final annual deficit of around $500 billion - Obama has a annual deficit of $1.5 TRILLION

When Bush left office unemployemnt was around 7% now under 2 1/2 years of Obama it is at 9.1%

We have a record number of people on food stamps

The rpice for a gallon of gas has doubled since Obama took office

The prices at the grocery store have spiked big time PB with Obama snd the Dems running things

Does any of that ring a bell to you PB and is it any wonder voters are turning on Obama and the Dems?

and what your post has to do with libs attacking Pres Bush on 9/11 escapes me but perhaps you will explain it to me

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see, rsr. I have seen and considered all that you say here and resolved it all as political rubbish. I suggest you do an equivalent research and analysis or are you incapable, as I honestly expect, of doing such.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:28 PM
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see, rsr. I have seen and considered all that you say here and resolved it all as political rubbish. I suggest you do an equivalent research and analysis or are you incapable, as I honestly expect, of doing such.

Psychoblues

Facts that go against you are usually dismissed as rubbish

Here we have a MSNBC lib ripping the US for 9/11 coverage.

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105524" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Sad, rsr, very sad.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Sad, rsr, very sad.

Psychoblues

It is sad to see the liberal media smear America and their arrogance is clear to see PB

Here is Brian Williams showing his contempt for people showing their patriotism and taking his shots on Pres Bush

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105510" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Liberal media? What a unique observation!!!!!!!!!! I suppose you would prefer reichwing propaganda 24/7 and all other viewpoints abolished? Figures. Hurts to think, doesn't it?

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Liberal media? What a unique observation!!!!!!!!!! I suppose you would prefer reichwing propaganda 24/7 and all other viewpoints abolished? Figures. Hurts to think, doesn't it?

Psychoblues

It is hard for most libs to admit Obama is a failure and not the guy who was going to bring prosperity to America

There hate for anyone who has a different opinion on the role and size of government is huge and is at most time, uncontorllable

Well here is one story you will not see the liberal media talk about PB and I am looking forward to tomorrow night and the spin you libs will put on it

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32563-Could-Dems-Lose-Weiner-s-House-Seat

Psychoblues
09-12-2011, 03:54 PM
It is hard for most libs to admit Obama is a failure and not the guy who was going to bring prosperity to America

There hate for anyone who has a different opinion on the role and size of government is huge and is at most time, uncontorllable

Well here is one story you will not see the liberal media talk about PB and I am looking forward to tomorrow night and the spin you libs will put on it

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32563-Could-Dems-Lose-Weiner-s-House-Seat

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You're kidding. Right?

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-12-2011, 04:01 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You're kidding. Right?

Psychoblues

No the polls are showing the Dem is losing by a wide margin in that NY district (and Obama is very unpopular)

I have yet to see MSNBC or CNN mention the current polls

gabosaurus
09-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Perhaps because it WAS his fault? The 'bucks stops here' and all that good stuff?
I mean, not every president would ignore a pair of warnings in August that an attack on this country was imminent. Not every president would begin planning an attack on another country just weeks after taking office, a full eight months before it was actually needed.
Not every president would openly tell confidants that his father's presidency was defined by how he handled a war, and that he needed a war to define his presidency.
Sept. 11 happened. And we all know whose fault it was.

SassyLady
09-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Sept. 11 happened. And we all know whose fault it was.

Clinton's ... because we all know that he had several opportunities to get Osama and he passed on all of them....and we knew Osama had already attacked .... you are blaming Bush because he did nothing based upon a "warning" that something "might" happen. Clinton knew and still did nothing.

SassyLady
09-12-2011, 11:42 PM
ughhh...who let the alcoholic back in?

red states rule
09-13-2011, 03:04 AM
Clinton's ... because we all know that he had several opportunities to get Osama and he passed on all of them....and we knew Osama had already attacked .... you are blaming Bush because he did nothing based upon a "warning" that something "might" happen. Clinton knew and still did nothing.

Amazing how the same libs who blame Pres Bush for the Iraq war, terrorism, the nations economy, a bridge falling in MN, and the bad weather due to Bush's enviromental policies - refuse to hold Obama accountable for ANYTHING (it is always someone else's fault and it is usualy Bush's fault)