PDA

View Full Version : Regulation Nation

red states rule
09-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Another reason why the economy is not growing uner Obamanomics

snip

From financial services to farming, plumbing to computer repair, business owners say new regulations have them so bogged down in compliance that it is hindering their ability to plan and expand for the coming years.

Even though President Obama (http://www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/obama-administration/barack-obama.htm#r_src=ramp) recently acknowledged the need to minimize regulations, the number appears to be growing. Obama administration regulations on new business rose to 3,573 final rules in 2010, up from 3,503 in 2009 -- the equivalent of about 10 per week.

snip

The U.S. Small Business Administration reports that the average regulatory cost burden on U.S. firms of any size was approximately $161,000, not including costs passed on to the consumers for the goods and services rendered.

Manufacturing is the industry hit the hardest by regulatory costs, with per-firm costs at $688,944. But all small businesses pay a steep price -- $10,585 for every employee.
Howard said that regulations in the U.S. are, at best, "semi-effective" while also "horribly expensive."

"No one has the time to read all the rules. So instead of focusing, for example, on worker safety, which is a very useful regulatory goal, it focuses on little detail nits that end up basically tripping everyone up, because they end up spending all their time complying with the nits instead of making the factory safe," he said.

Among the industries facing massive regulations is farming, whether it be dust-ups over dirt to the fallout from manure.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/12/regulation-nation-drowning-in-rules-businesses-brace-for-cost-and-time-for/#ixzz1Xn57lNce

ConHog
09-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Another reason why the economy is not growing uner Obamanomics

Dear RSR,

Please shut up. Obama is da greatest and he knows more about everything than anyone else. Just axe him anything. That my niggah right thar.

And if you don't like it you're racist and we'll kill you.

Yours in peace.

Liberals.

red states rule
09-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Dear RSR,

Please shut up. Obama is da greatest and he knows more about everything than anyone else. Just axe him anything. That my niggah right thar.

And if you don't like it you're racist and we'll kill you.

Yours in peace.

Liberals.

You must work for Paul Krugman, or Jimmy Hoffa CH

Tell me - what time does your show air on MSNBC?

ConHog
09-12-2011, 05:39 PM
You must work for Paul Krugman, or Jimmy Hoffa CH

Tell me - what time does your show air on MSNBC?

I hope you do know I was being sarcastic.

Now put your hood on.

red states rule
09-12-2011, 05:41 PM
I hope you do know I was being sarcastic.

Now put your hood on.

I was being sascastic as well

I am sure you have a face for radio CH and not MSNBC :laugh:

ConHog
09-12-2011, 05:59 PM
I was being sascastic as well

I am sure you have a face for radio CH and not MSNBC :laugh:

Well, there IS a reason I chose a profession which allowed me to cover my face with a black mask. Carrying a gun and robbing meth heads was just a bonus.

red states rule
09-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Well, there IS a reason I chose a profession which allowed me to cover my face with a black mask. Carrying a gun and robbing meth heads was just a bonus.

I will save you time CH

I do not carry any cash - Obama took it all

fj1200
09-12-2011, 10:04 PM
I do not carry any cash...

That just leaves the meth now doesn't it? :poke:

red states rule
09-13-2011, 01:55 AM
What more proof does anyone need that shows Obama thinks he knows what is best for the private sector while the US economy continues to slide in the same direction as his approval numbers?