PDA

View Full Version : How Much Rep Do You Give Out / Receive?

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Just for fun, this may prove insightful if people tell the truth, answer the poll....

DO YOU GIVE MORE REP THAN YOU RECEIVE?

or...

DO YOU RECEIVE MORE REP THAN YOU GIVE?

You can answer truthfully. The poll results can not be viewed.

Kathianne
05-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Just for fun, this may prove insightful if people tell the truth, answer the poll....

or...

I give way more than I receive. There are reasons for that.

LiberalNation
05-13-2007, 05:31 PM
I' not sure. I'd almost say I get more but might not.

OCA
05-13-2007, 05:32 PM
I receive more than I give. Heck i'd probably be at 2500 now but everytime a con reps me I get dinged by a lib for the same post:laugh2:

I only rep for posts that stop me in my tracks and say whoa! and I never neg rep......well I neg repped Jillian once:laugh2:

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 05:32 PM
I give way more than I receive. There are reasons for that.

I do to. Probably eight to one. It seems as though I never get rep from some that I know I've repped three and four times, and this is with many people, including you.

Kathianne
05-13-2007, 05:34 PM
I do to. Probably eight to one. It seems as though I never get rep from some that I know I've repped three and four times, and this is with many people, including you.

LOL! I rep you when I can and agree. :cheers2:

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 05:36 PM
LOL! I rep you when I can and agree. :cheers2:

Well, I think I'm going to slow down giving out rep. I've been quite liberal with giving it out, and it doesn't seem to be returned.

I'll just keep posting and let my power grow, and use it for negging... :laugh:

OCA
05-13-2007, 05:38 PM

Brother your posts always stop me in my tracks! If I repped you each time you'd have like 10 a day from me!

Its a subliminal thing with us, you know i'm giving you props for basing libs!

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Brother your posts always stop me in my tracks! If I repped you each time you'd have like 10 a day from me!

Its a subliminal thing with us, you know i'm giving you props for basing libs!

You're one of the people that occassionaly reps me. That's why I keep repping you. :beer:

Samantha
05-13-2007, 05:41 PM
It figures you'd be interested in how much repping people do while you're busy neg repping me every day, Pale Rider. May you be lucky enough to receive the same reputation back in turn.

shattered
05-13-2007, 05:45 PM
I think get more than I give, simply because when I try to rep a post, 6 out of 10 times, it says I must spread the rep around.. Unfortunately, doing so would mean repping people I don't agree with, or dinging someone that pisses me off, which contrary to popular belief, I don't do much...

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 05:52 PM
It figures you'd be interested in how much repping people do while you're busy neg repping me every day, Pale Rider. May you be lucky enough to receive the same reputation back in turn.

Don't play the victim here sammy. I ding you because you ding me. You quit, I'll quit.

I give what I get. Don't forget it.

In the past 4 DAYS, I've been negged FIVE TIMES, 3 by SAMMY, 1 by psychoblues, and 1 just now from LN because I said sammy couldn't substantiate the board being unfair to liberals in the lounge hater thread.

You fucking liberals LOOOOOOOVVVEE to neg rep, so don't give us the whinny victim shit sammy.

Mr. P
05-13-2007, 06:27 PM
I think get more than I give, simply because when I try to rep a post, 6 out of 10 times, it says I must spread the rep around.. Unfortunately, doing so would mean repping people I don't agree with, or dinging someone that pisses me off, which contrary to popular belief, I don't do much...

Sorta in the same boat.

Yurt
05-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Don't play the victim here sammy. I ding you because you ding me. You quit, I'll quit.

I give what I get. Don't forget it.

In the past 4 DAYS, I've been negged FIVE TIMES, 3 by SAMMY, 1 by psychoblues, and 1 just now from LN because I said sammy couldn't substantiate the board being unfair to liberals in the lounge hater thread.

You fucking liberals LOOOOOOOVVVEE to neg rep, so don't give us the whinny victin shit sammy.

You must spread rep...

So true. Problem is, facts are meaningless..... But it does crack me about about how really complains...

lily
05-13-2007, 07:31 PM
I ususally rep when someone makes me laugh. Sometimes for a good post, but usually for a funny or witty post.

Gaffer
05-13-2007, 07:52 PM
I rep when I agree with a post very strongly or when its really unique. I also neg rep posts that are just hateful. If someone I agree with gets neg repped for what they said I will pos rep them to replace any rep they lost. And i always make sure to return neg reps when I get them.

I give a lot of reps and i get a lot so I don't know whether I get more or give more.

Hobbit
05-13-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm pretty stingy with the rep, both positive and negative, though I'm trying to be more generous with the positive stuff. I really don't give enough props, though I'm most likely to give out positive rep to people who are usually rude and nasty, but decide to be civil for a change, especially if they keep their cool in the middle of the really heated debates.

gabosaurus
05-13-2007, 10:31 PM
I never give out rep. Nor do I ever look at the rep I receive. I am not here to appease people. I am going to make my points.
Others can play the rep game if they wish. It doesn't interest me.

Pale Rider
05-13-2007, 10:39 PM
I never give out rep. Nor do I ever look at the rep I receive. I am not here to appease people. I am going to make my points.
Others can play the rep game if they wish. It doesn't interest me.

It's not a game. It's a direct reflection of what people here think of what you say.

You're not doing so well. Maybe it's that constant flow of sarcasm you spew.

Psychoblues
05-14-2007, 03:55 AM
No doubt, pr. You give a lot of shit for rep. It's your game, twit, so on the game goes.

or...

You can answer truthfully. The poll results can not be viewed.

You should change your obsession from reps to better explaining your positions. So far, I'm not impressed with you.

Nienna
05-14-2007, 07:54 AM
I think I give & receive rep pretty equally. Although, I do get the "spread it around" pop-up quite a bit. I give rep for posts I agree with, posts that bring a new point of view to the topic, also for people behaving with maturity or kindness. I have only given neg rep once, and it was on the other board, for someone who cussed me out multiple times in one thread. I don't like to neg rep.

LiberalNation
05-14-2007, 01:03 PM
I get negged rep a bit, give less then my share tho. Just got some yesterday from Pale and Kathianne. Pale I neg repped first, Kathianne I don't know what she was talking about. Her comment made no sense.

Hagbard Celine
05-14-2007, 01:08 PM
I give and get in about equal parts I think, but that wasn't an option so I chose that I get more than I give.

Pale Rider
05-14-2007, 01:09 PM
No doubt, pr. You give a lot of shit for rep. It's your game, twit, so on the game goes.

You should change your obsession from reps to better explaining your positions. So far, I'm not impressed with you.

As if I give a flying fuck what you have to say moron. Go get banned again idiot. :fu:

Pale Rider
05-14-2007, 01:10 PM
I give and get in about equal parts I think, but that wasn't an option so I chose that I get more than I give.

Hmmm... I should have thought of the "equal" option. Sorry about that hag.

darin
05-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Hmmm... I should have thought of the "equal" option. Sorry about that hag.

Fixed it for ya ;)

Pale Rider
05-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Fixed it for ya ;)

Hey, thanks bro... :beer:

manu1959
05-14-2007, 03:19 PM
i try to do equal....

Nienna
05-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Fixed it for ya ;)

Yay! Now I can vote, too! :)