PDA

View Full Version : Palin obviously has no racial prejudices

gabosaurus
09-14-2011, 04:21 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/14/2406810/palin-and-miami-heats-glen-rice.html

jimnyc
09-14-2011, 04:26 PM
Imagine that, Gabs, you and Palin have something in common then!! :laugh2:

ConHog
09-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Who gives a shit Gabby? The author of that book should be strung up.

You are mad jealous of Palin.

Trigg
09-14-2011, 06:52 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/09/14/2406810/palin-and-miami-heats-glen-rice.html

Why do you believe every bad thing written about Palin??????

I still remember how you blathered on and on about Trigg not really being her baby.

SassyLady
09-15-2011, 12:19 AM

Some people will believe anything that supports their derangement syndrome.

Zona
10-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Its been long enough for Palin to put in some kind of denial. Any word on her saying she didnt have sex with this rather large black gengleman? If not, poor poor Todd. :laugh:

jimnyc
10-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Its been long enough for Palin to put in some kind of denial. Any word on her saying she didnt have sex with this rather large black gengleman? If not, poor poor Todd. :laugh:

Probably not on the dumbed down liberal sites many read, but those with their eyes open would know that it was denied and possible legal action threatened. Why would you even think of running with a story that doesn't have an ounce of evidence to back it up? Simply a smear campaign that most dem/libs live off of since the intelligence department is a no go.

Gunny
10-03-2011, 04:28 PM

Oh look. The Miami Herald. That rag should just cut to the chase and use yellow paper the way it spews left-biased rhetoric. Best decision in my life was to join the Corps rather than work for that liberal rag.

darin
10-03-2011, 06:03 PM
maybe move to conspiracy theories? Or - WAY OLD NEWS forum?

Psychoblues
10-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Having sex with members of other races says not one iota about racial prejudices. And whether or not Ms. Palin had sex with the black athlete or likes to screw around all the time is none of my business and completely unfair to characterize as some sort of flaw in her personality. Some you folks are just sick.

Psychoblues

jimnyc
10-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Having sex with members of other races says not one iota about racial prejudices. And whether or not Ms. Palin had sex with the black athlete or likes to screw around all the time is none of my business and completely unfair to characterize as some sort of flaw in her personality. Some you folks are just sick.

Psychoblues

I hear ya, Psycho! Can ya dig that?

It's like when I hear people complain or laugh about some of the knuckleheads in the southern states having sex with farm animals. So long as the animal isn't harmed, it's none of my business. Some people are just jealous I guess.

Psychoblues
10-03-2011, 06:50 PM
I hear ya, Psycho! Can ya dig that?

It's like when I hear people complain or laugh about some of the knuckleheads in the southern states having sex with farm animals. So long as the animal isn't harmed, it's none of my business. Some people are just jealous I guess.

I don't have a clue as to how you equate beastiality with inter-racial sexual contact. One is truly a mental disorder and sick while the other is completely natural and meets all the value and more considerations of a civil society. You can have any of them you want but that red heifer in the corner is mine!!!!!!!!

:salute::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::salute:

Psychoblues

darin
10-03-2011, 07:10 PM
I don't have a clue as to how you equate beastiality with inter-racial sexual contact.

Psychoblues

I have no clue why you make up that shit; Jim did nothing of the sort.

Psychoblues
10-03-2011, 07:31 PM

He mo'certainly did, d!mples, but it is you that doesn't keep up with a conversation, even light-hearted ones. Are you feeling alright tonight, d!mples? You really worry me sometimes. I think the war zone may have changed you. Nay. You've always been pretty much a dick.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

darin
10-03-2011, 07:39 PM
He mo'certainly did, d!mples, but it is you that doesn't keep up with a conversation, even light-hearted ones. Are you feeling alright tonight, d!mples? You really worry me sometimes. I think the war zone may have changed you. Nay. You've always been pretty much a dick.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Psychoblues

Care to explain your lie? Please show where jim EQUATED the two. Either make the case or apologize. If you prove your lie, I'll apologize.

Jim COMPARED or CONTRASTED the two. Not equated.

jimnyc
10-03-2011, 07:44 PM
I don't have a clue as to how you equate beastiality with inter-racial sexual contact. One is truly a mental disorder and sick while the other is completely natural and meets all the value and more considerations of a civil society. You can have any of them you want but that red heifer in the corner is mine!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

No, I said "it's like..." regarding your thoughts on inter-race sex. I was comparing our thoughts, that neither of us took issue with the original "accusation" of sexual activity. :thumb:

I'm explaining it slowly for him. Should I increase the font maybe?

He mo'certainly did, ********, but it is you that doesn't keep up with a conversation, even light-hearted ones. Are you feeling alright tonight, ********? You really worry me sometimes. I think the war zone may have changed you. Nay. You've always been pretty much a dick.

Psychoblues

Most certainly didn't. And you shouldn't get testy with someone that proves you wrong, makes you look like a sore loser. Be a proud winner instead and embrace your wrongness! :laugh2:

NightTrain
10-03-2011, 08:47 PM
....And then PyschoBabble passed out, abandoning this thread as he has abandoned threads countless times before when cornered. This is where Gabby picked up her habits.

Don't fret, Dear Reader! He has been known to resurrect a thread in a future bender. Stay tuned!

Zona
10-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Probably not on the dumbed down liberal sites many read, but those with their eyes open would know that it was denied and possible legal action threatened. Why would you even think of running with a story that doesn't have an ounce of evidence to back it up? Simply a smear campaign that most dem/libs live off of since the intelligence department is a no go.

Actually, she did not deny Rice, she denied having an affair...which means she is saying she didnt have sex with someone when she was married. Rice was BEFORE she was married. Let me know if I am going to fast for ya.

Psychoblues
10-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Do we need to review the conversation all that much, jimbo? Check this out and tell me where I'm wrong. The thread was started defending Ms. Palin from any racial prejudices because she fucked a black guy at some point in her life. Big deal. Others joined in and agreed and others thought it was some kind of accusation. I totally ignored all that freaking ignorance and merely stated it was no business of any of us. You jumped in and said "It's like when I hear people complain or laugh about some of the knuckleheads in the southern states having sex with farm animals. So long as the animal isn't harmed, it's none of my business" Do you really want to argue about that semantically small mindedness? The last admitted cow fucker I ever met was from Maine. Anyways, I played along and made a little funny of my own much to the expense of my very wonderful red headed wife and now you and damples are trying to diminish and misrepresent me while you're both incorrigible goat fuckers!!!!!!!! Pitiful in the least.

:laugh2:

Psychoblues

Zona
10-03-2011, 11:52 PM
My take on this is simple. A real racist who happens to be a palin supporter will hate the thought of Palin sleeping with that large, large black man. The visual alone will make him sick and I have a feeling he wont be a fan of hers anymore. He will at first deny it, then realize she never denied it and then finally realize she wont sue....ever because then all of it will come out and that would alienate all of her fans who happen to be upset at the thought of all of this.

Again, only racists will be upset at the thought of Palin and rice sleeping together. The rest of us genuinely wont care. I Know I really dont, hell she wasnt married. I know she preached how sex before marriage was a no no, but eh, what are you gonna do?

10-04-2011, 12:33 AM
My take on this is simple. A real racist who happens to be a palin supporter will hate the thought of Palin sleeping with that large, large black man. The visual alone will make him sick and I have a feeling he wont be a fan of hers anymore. He will at first deny it, then realize she never denied it and then finally realize she wont sue....ever because then all of it will come out and that would alienate all of her fans who happen to be upset at the thought of all of this.

Again, only racists will be upset at the thought of Palin and rice sleeping together. The rest of us genuinely wont care. I Know I really dont, hell she wasnt married. I know she preached how sex before marriage was a no no, but eh, what are you gonna do?

So tell me, why do you care?

Zona
10-04-2011, 04:17 PM
So tell me, why do you care?

I find it humorous. The thought of any of her fans denying this entire story or better yet, them not liking her anymore because she *gasp* slept with a black man.

The thought of all this makes me smile. It really does. I wonder if this hurt Sarahpac..you know, because she asked her "fans" to donate to it to help her make her decision to run. Thats right, she asked for money to help her make up her mind. Damn.

SHE IS NOT GOING TO RUN. She never had any intentions on running. That was all about her making more $$ off sheeple. This latest thing...rice...just put the nail in the coffin and if ANYONE thinks she is going to sue...well, just send her more money..you are that dumb.

Again, only racists will be upset at the thought of Palin sleeping with this large black man.

So, republicans, you actually toyed with the thought of Trump, Bachmann, Palin, Perry now Cain. Good luck with this.

ConHog
10-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Actually, she did not deny Rice, she denied having an affair...which means she is saying she didnt have sex with someone when she was married. Rice was BEFORE she was married. Let me know if I am going to fast for ya.

My question is why do you care? Are you jealous of Glenn Rice? I think you are. He's nailing the Sarah Palins of the world while you stroke your own meat.

Aren't you the same idiot who is all the time whining that it is no one's business who other people choose to sleep with?

Zona
10-04-2011, 06:43 PM
My question is why do you care? Are you jealous of Glenn Rice? I think you are. He's nailing the Sarah Palins of the world while you stroke your own meat.

Aren't you the same idiot who is all the time whining that it is no one's business who other people choose to sleep with?

aaannnddd so it begins. I will repeat..and go slow for ya. Only racists will be upset at the thought of Palin sleeping with a black man. I find it somewhat hypocratic since she is the one who says pre marital sex is wrong, but eh, whatya gonna do?

Glenn Rice and jealous? Uh, no. She morphed into a milf no doubt, but back then, not so hot. Todd is the lucky one, I mean lets face it, like her or hate her, she is hot ...(now).

Poor poor Todd though. If its true what they say about Rice.....well, then I repeat, poor poor Todd. :)

To answer your question, why do I care. It makes me laugh. The thought of a racist Palin fan losing his mind. Its hilarious. Is that clear enough for you Conhog?

ConHog
10-04-2011, 06:48 PM
aaannnddd so it begins. I will repeat..and go slow for ya. Only racists will be upset at the thought of Palin sleeping with a black man. I find it somewhat hypocratic since she is the one who says pre marital sex is wrong, but eh, whatya gonna do?

Glenn Rice and jealous? Uh, no. She morphed into a milf no doubt, but back then, not so hot. Todd is the lucky one, I mean lets face it, like her or hate her, she is hot ...(now).

Poor poor Todd though. If its true what they say about Rice.....well, then I repeat, poor poor Todd. :)

To answer your question, why do I care. It makes me laugh. The thought of a racist Palin fan losing his mind. Its hilarious. Is that clear enough for you Conhog?

I think you're just, as usual, being stupid. Not too mention you seem WAY too interested in the size of Rice's various appendages.

By the way Palin has spoken about being against underage premarital sex, not premarital sex. There IS a difference you dishonest turd.

Zona
10-04-2011, 07:05 PM
I think you're just, as usual, being stupid. Not too mention you seem WAY too interested in the size of Rice's various appendages.

By the way Palin has spoken about being against underage premarital sex, not premarital sex. There IS a difference you dishonest turd.

Like I said, only a racist would be upset with the thought of Palin sleeping with a black guy. Why you so angry?

ConHog
10-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Like I said, only a racist would be upset with the thought of Palin sleeping with a black guy. Why you so angry?

Please show where I have even hinted that I am angry about the idea of Palin sleeping with a black man? Oh that's right, my posts have all said who gives a shit who she slept with.

Just what we needed around here, another poster who can't be honest when they post.

OCA
10-04-2011, 07:28 PM
No wonder Bristol banged the whole high school...............like mother like daughter.

Zona
10-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Please show where I have even hinted that I am angry about the idea of Palin sleeping with a black man? Oh that's right, my posts have all said who gives a shit who she slept with.

Just what we needed around here, another poster who can't be honest when they post.

I repeat, why are YOU so angry in this thread? :laugh:

ConHog
10-04-2011, 07:33 PM
No wonder Bristol banged the whole high school...............like mother like daughter.

Oh look Slumpy has to jump in attacking someone who this thread isn't even about . How typical of him. Attacking people who are merely related to either posters or the topic of a thread.

jimnyc
10-05-2011, 02:16 PM

A little proof that Bristol slept around with "the whole high school"... You used to know what "proof and facts" were, now it seems like you just spout shit out there to piss people off.

ConHog
10-05-2011, 02:33 PM
A little proof that Bristol slept around with "the whole high school"... You used to know what "proof and facts" were, now it seems like you just spout shit out there to piss people off.

Only a VERY weak minded person would get pissed off over anything OCA has to say.

OCA
10-05-2011, 02:34 PM

Saw a little expose a few years back about Miss Bristol, interviews with friends, teachers and school administration......................to say she was "promiscuous" would be putting it mildly. One male classmate described her as "extremely skilled".:thumb:

The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Kat
10-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Saw a little expose a few years back about Miss Bristol, interviews with friends, teachers and school administration......................to say she was "promiscuous" would be putting it mildly. One male classmate described her as "extremely skilled".:thumb:

And even if that were true, it is your business because.....?

OCA
10-05-2011, 02:46 PM
And even if that were true, it is your business because.....?

Because I make it my business..................got it?

jimnyc
10-05-2011, 03:12 PM

Which company did the "expose"? Can you link us to this? I'm SURE there will be records of this being who she is...

Kat
10-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Because I make it my business..................got it?

Ahhh one of those. Yup, I got it alright. ;)

Kathianne
10-05-2011, 03:21 PM

This would be the same interview taken the night you had that pic shot that you posted of 'yourself and your 'hot' wife? Same type of truth I'm sure.

jimnyc
10-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Ahhh one of those. Yup, I got it alright. ;)

OCA is a self proclaimed internet God. Be careful, he may punch you through the screen if you dare cross him!! :laugh2:

Psychoblues
10-05-2011, 03:22 PM
There are lots of girls that do plenty of screwing around in high school. It's none of my business unless she has told me that I am the one and only and only then from the time she told me that until one or the other of us decides the one and only crap is a bit over the prudish line. Back to the op, maybe there is something hypocritical about the mouthings of Sara Palin and her actions. That is my primary concern.

Psychoblues

jimnyc
10-05-2011, 03:25 PM
This would be the same interview taken the night you had that pic shot that you posted of 'yourself and your 'hot' wife? Same type of truth I'm sure.

Funny how when you make shit up in the past, people will not take your "word" for things later on. I'll believe him when he posts documented proof of this expose and interviews with facts...

Abbey Marie
10-05-2011, 03:32 PM
My question is why do you care? Are you jealous of Glenn Rice? I think you are. He's nailing the Sarah Palins of the world...

Priceless! :laugh2:

ConHog
10-05-2011, 03:48 PM
OCA is a self proclaimed internet God. Be careful, he may punch you through the screen if you dare cross him!! :laugh2:

Clarity would DESTROY OCA. Of course any one more advanced than a mildly retarded 4th grader could do so, so that isn't really bragging about Clarity. :laugh:

ConHog
10-05-2011, 03:50 PM
There are lots of girls that do plenty of screwing around in high school. It's none of my business unless she has told me that I am the one and only and only then from the time she told me that until one or the other of us decides the one and only crap is a bit over the prudish line. Back to the op, maybe there is something hypocritical about the mouthings of Sara Palin and her actions. That is my primary concern.

Psychoblues

Sarah Palin has only advocated that MINORS abstain from premarital sex. Neither she nor Glenn Rice were minors when this allegedly happened. Ipso facto, no hypocrisy.

The REAL hypocrisy here is Zona making fun of Palin for wanting some black cock, when he himself would LOVE to have some black cock.

ConHog
10-05-2011, 03:51 PM

You mean Slumpy wasn't being honest with that pic? LOL oh the irony.

Kathianne
10-05-2011, 03:53 PM
You mean Slumpy wasn't being honest with that pic? LOL oh the irony.

:angel:

ConHog
10-05-2011, 03:55 PM
:angel:

If that's true, then Slumpy certainly exhibited the mightiest case of fauxrage that the world has EVER seen that night when I called that chick a slumpbuster. LOL I think he even filed a grievance with the UN.

Kathianne
10-05-2011, 03:57 PM
If that's true, then Slumpy certainly exhibited the mightiest case of fauxrage that the world has EVER seen that night when I called that chick a slumpbuster. LOL I think he even filed a grievance with the UN.

You didn't know, so no, you are not exonerated from the family rule. However, if memory serves you were not banned. ;)

Psychoblues
10-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Sarah Palin has only advocated that MINORS abstain from premarital sex. Neither she nor Glenn Rice were minors when this allegedly happened. Ipso facto, no hypocrisy.

The REAL hypocrisy here is Zona making fun of Palin for wanting some black cock, when he himself would LOVE to have some black cock.

Yeah, the family values model for America involved in any of that? Whatever, CH.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-05-2011, 04:08 PM
You didn't know, so no, you are not exonerated from the family rule. However, if memory serves you were not banned. ;)

If memory serves I wasn't punished in ANY way, because the rule is if you bring your family into a thread, they are fair game. Obviously OCA brought his "wife" into that thread all by himself.

NightTrain
10-05-2011, 04:10 PM

You're full of shit, OCA.

My stepdaughter went to school with Bristol. She was a normal girl doing normal girl activities and got attacked viciously by the media.

What the fuck happened to you?

red states rule
10-05-2011, 05:21 PM

Kat, all I have to say is.............

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mgNtlEL2C3g" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Zona
10-05-2011, 08:08 PM
I find it humorous. The thought of any of her fans denying this entire story or better yet, them not liking her anymore because she *gasp* slept with a black man.

The thought of all this makes me smile. It really does. I wonder if this hurt Sarahpac..you know, because she asked her "fans" to donate to it to help her make her decision to run. Thats right, she asked for money to help her make up her mind. Damn.

SHE IS NOT GOING TO RUN. She never had any intentions on running. That was all about her making more $$ off sheeple. This latest thing...rice...just put the nail in the coffin and if ANYONE thinks she is going to sue...well, just send her more money..you are that dumb.

Again, only racists will be upset at the thought of Palin sleeping with this large black man.

So, republicans, you actually toyed with the thought of Trump, Bachmann, Palin, Perry now Cain. Good luck with this.

:clap:

ConHog
10-05-2011, 08:13 PM
:clap:

LOL what kind of retard applauds his own posts?

I originally suspected you were jealous of Glenn Rice, but I now suspect you're jealous of Palin.

Kathianne
10-05-2011, 08:14 PM
:clap:Am I mistaken or are you actually applauding your own post? How many rep points off that?

sundaydriver
10-05-2011, 08:15 PM
I just wish all the "celebrities" of reality TV would just go quietly away.

Kathianne
10-05-2011, 08:18 PM
I just wish all the "celebrities" of reality TV would just go quietly away.

Agree, including Obama.

sundaydriver
10-05-2011, 08:21 PM
Agree, including Obama.
And Snookie,Kate & 8, Paris, you know them.

ConHog
10-05-2011, 08:23 PM
And Snookie,Kate & 8, Paris, you know them.

As long as we don't do away with Hardcore Pawn. :laugh2:

sundaydriver
10-05-2011, 08:30 PM
As long as we don't do away with Hardcore Pawn. :laugh2:

Ohh no. We're keeping Jenna!

Kathianne
10-05-2011, 08:33 PM
And Snookie,Kate & 8, Paris, you know them.Actually only from the grocery line tabloids, you seem much more intimate with them.

ConHog
10-05-2011, 08:34 PM
Ohh no. We're keeping Jenna!

Never watched her. But Hardcore Pawn might be the most hilarious thing on television.

Kathianne
10-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Never watched her. But Hardcore Pawn might be the most hilarious thing on television.

Somehow you are all making me feel better for not affording television. Thanks!

ConHog
10-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Somehow you are all making me feel better for not affording television. Thanks!

LOL HardCore Pawn is about a pawnshop in Detroit. Let's just say that if the owners, employees, and customers are indicative of the type of person in Detroit it is no wonder that city has became a cesspool.

NightTrain
10-05-2011, 10:41 PM
LOL HardCore Pawn is about a pawnshop in Detroit. Let's just say that if the owners, employees, and customers are indicative of the type of person in Detroit it is no wonder that city has became a cesspool.

Never watched that one... there is only one show I actively seek out and that is Pawn Stars on History. I realize that Chum is acting the dumbshit role; he's actually a lot smarter than portrayed but you always have to have an easy chuckle on a show.

ConHog
10-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Never watched that one... there is only one show I actively seek out and that is Pawn Stars on History. I realize that Chum is acting the dumbshit role; he's actually a lot smarter than portrayed but you always have to have an easy chuckle on a show.

I like Pawn Stars as well. Hard Core Pawn is an entirely different animal. Those people are assholes. All of them from the owner on down. It's funny to watch them make asses out of themselves. Rick's shop is high class compared to those fools.