PDA

View Full Version : The Saga Continues

beanerboy
09-14-2011, 01:41 PM
I must say it's rather humorous how RSR and corndog seem to have abandoned this thread, for some reason.:laugh:

red states rule
09-14-2011, 04:49 PM
I must say it's rather humorous how RSR and corndog seem to have abandoned this thread, for some reason.:laugh:

Eh, I posted this morning Virgil and you offered your usual lame response to it

You see I am not in your position and have the ability to live off my dead mom's money - I work for a living

So once again you try to hide your real ID and came up with another name to post under. It is easy to change your name, but your posting style can never be concealed

I found it hard to believe someone could be as stupid and annoying as you - but alas - it is only you with another alias

beanerboy
09-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Eh, I posted this morning Virgil and you offered your usual lame response to it

You see I am not in your position and have the ability to live off my dead mom's money - I work for a living

So once again you try to hide your real ID and came up with another name to post under. It is easy to change your name, but your posting style can never be concealed

I found it hard to believe someone could be as stupid and annoying as you - but alas - it is only you with another alias

interesting that you run away from the math that you yourself posted.... which clearly shows that 73% of respondents were willing to have some form of tax increase as part of the deficit reduction solution.

math is hard for you, ain't it?

red states rule
09-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Wow, you guys... that's one of the dumbest arguments I've seen here yet.

RSR is screaming about how many people prefer mostly tax increases versus cuts and bb is shrieking about how many said they opt for a plan that includes tax increases versus cuts.

:slap:

Na, your agruments are much more dumber.

Virgil got nailed and he will not admit it

beanerboy
09-14-2011, 05:19 PM
No, the bottom line is Virgil you are not man enough to admit you were had by your own poll

Different name - same ol' Virgil

are you on drugs?

are you somehow suggesting that 32+30+7+4 does NOT equal 73?????:laugh:

and I love how your sycophant buddies jump in to "like" your posts. math must be hard for them too.

J.T
09-14-2011, 05:22 PM
much more dumber.

:rolleyes:

beanerboy
09-14-2011, 05:24 PM
:rolleyes:

obviously, grammar is right up there with math in his list of "strong suits".

red states rule
09-14-2011, 05:24 PM
it all started when RSR stated that the majority of Americans do not want any tax increases as part of a deficit reduction plan. THen he posted a gallup poll which totally disproves that assertion.

Yea, folks want higher taxes, more government spending, and more stimulus

and those elections last night in NY and AZ never happened. It was all an illusion

Oh, and Obama's approval numbers are still above 50%

You must me spending Mom's money on alot of booze in MX Virgil :laugh2:

beanerboy
09-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Yea, folks want higher taxes, more government spending, and more stimulus

and those elections last night in NY and AZ never happened. It was all an illusion

Oh, and Obama's approval numbers are still above 50%

You must me spending Mom's money on alot of booze in MX Virgil :laugh2:

run away from your own post. YOU were the one who posted the link to Gallup which shows 32+30+7+4
not me.

red states rule
09-14-2011, 05:30 PM
run away from your own post. YOU were the one who posted the link to Gallup which shows 32+30+7+4
not me.

It is clear you are devoted to spreading your ignorance Virgil

red states rule
09-14-2011, 05:39 PM
it is clear that you cannot stand behind the numbers in your own post.

32+30+7+4

only 20% want to do it completely without tax increases.... as per YOUR OWN POST:laugh:

Do you ever have a clear thought travel thru your head Virgil?

It you do it is such a long, and lonely journey

red states rule
09-14-2011, 05:55 PM
can you do the math? It is a very clear thought to add up four numbers that represent the percentages of poll respondents that would be willing to have tax increases be a part of the deficit reduction solution and see that they total 73%

They were, after all, numbers that YOU YOURSELF posted. WHy can't you be a man and admit that your own poll disproves you?

It was the poll you mentioned and the TOTALS are what I am talking about. While some people drink from the fountain of knowledge you just gargle and spit it out

beanerboy
09-14-2011, 05:58 PM
It was the poll you mentioned and the TOTALS are what I am talking about. While some people drink from the fountain of knowledge you just gargle and spit it out

the poll that YOU posted shows that 73% of respondents would be willing to see some form of tax increases in the deficit reduction solution. I myself would have answered that I wanted the solution to contain mostly spending cuts. Only 20% said they wanted ONLY spending cuts. That's from the poll that YOU posted. Gosh it must suck to have to backpedal and tapdance away from your own posting. :laugh:

red states rule
09-14-2011, 06:01 PM
the poll that YOU posted shows that 73% of respondents would be willing to see some form of tax increases in the deficit reduction solution. I myself would have answered that I wanted the solution to contain mostly spending cuts. Only 20% said they wanted ONLY spending cuts. That's from the poll that YOU posted. Gosh it must suck to have to backpedal and tapdance away from your own posting. :laugh:

Virgil, you do have the IQ of lint

beanerboy
09-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Virgil, you do have the IQ of lint

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day. ::yawn::

all you got left in this thread is tired old insults.

Your own post has beaten you and it is clear that YOU do not have the strength of character to admit that a poll that YOU posted does indeed show that a strong majority of respondents would be willing to see some degree of tax increases as a part of a deficit reduction solution.

Gaffer
09-14-2011, 06:05 PM
Well virgil I see you haven't changed a bit. Still obsessing over proving yourself right on any little thing you can while being wrong on everything. As for the poll, who gives a shit? Repeating something over and over doesn't make it right or a fact. Move on to another subject.

red states rule
09-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Well virgil I see you haven't changed a bit. Still obsessing over proving yourself right on any little thing you can while being wrong on everything. As for the poll, who gives a shit? Repeating something over and over doesn't make it right or a fact. Move on to another subject.

The best thing Virgil could do to lower his blood pressure is to slit his wrists :laugh2:

beanerboy
09-14-2011, 06:24 PM
I just find it humorous that someone would post something without reading it first...without realizing that the details of the poll disproved what they were attempting to prove. ANd I kind of like watching that same someone do ANYTHING and everything to avoid admitting that they made a mistake. It's fun pointing that stuff out.

red states rule
09-14-2011, 06:25 PM
I just find it humorous that someone would post something without reading it first...without realizing that the details of the poll disproved what they were attempting to prove. ANd I kind of like watching that same someone do ANYTHING and everything to avoid admitting that they made a mistake. It's fun pointing that stuff out.

What would be fun is for you to sit down and give your mind a rest

beanerboy
09-14-2011, 06:25 PM

wait...gaffer. Are you suggesting that 32+30+7+4 does NOT equal 73?

I'm just curious. Maybe they taught math differently in the air farce.

red states rule
09-14-2011, 06:26 PM

Virgil, don't you realize there are enough people in this world to hate without working so hard to make the list?

jimnyc
09-14-2011, 07:47 PM
I heard Obama decided to save money by having our garbage shipped to Mexico. They should ship it to the Tijuana area though, where the life expectancy is much less.

Gaffer
09-14-2011, 08:07 PM

I haven't suggested anything other than your obsessed.

SassyLady
09-14-2011, 11:55 PM
interesting that you run away from the math that you yourself posted.... which clearly shows that 73% of respondents were willing to have some form of tax increase as part of the deficit reduction solution.

math is hard for you, ain't it?

Do those 73% have a job?

SassyLady
09-14-2011, 11:56 PM
is beanerboy an alias for OCA as well?

chloe
09-15-2011, 09:23 AM
I heard Obama decided to save money by having our garbage shipped to Mexico. They should ship it to the Tijuana area though, where the life expectancy is much less.

wait, I thought he was letting illegals stay:rolleyes:

jimnyc
09-15-2011, 09:38 AM

Not even close. OCA is a God next to "beanerboy" aka Virgil aka MFM aka Maineman aka Manfrommaine aka Moderate Democrat.

jimnyc
09-15-2011, 09:39 AM
wait, I thought he was letting illegals stay:rolleyes:

Even the illegals create garbage!

Kathianne
09-15-2011, 12:30 PM
Not even close. OCA is a God next to "beanerboy" aka Virgil aka MFM aka Maineman aka Manfrommaine aka Moderate Democrat.

Ooopppsss, retiredman

:laugh:

jimnyc
09-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Ooopppsss, retiredman

And all can be summed up with one word - obsessed

SassyLady
09-15-2011, 09:42 PM

Woooohoooo...got a neg rep on this one ... must've hit a nerve.

ConHog
09-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Woooohoooo...got a neg rep on this one ... must've hit a nerve.

To be fair, if you compared me to OCA I'd neg you to . :laugh2:

Maineman is a retard of colossal proportions though. Still trying to argue that since the bottom 47% of earners pay taxes other than income taxes it's okay that they are exempt from income tax, even though the upper income people also pay those other taxes. LOL what a fucking idiot.

SassyLady
09-15-2011, 10:02 PM

Maineman is a retard of colossal proportions though. Still trying to argue that since the bottom 47% of earners pay taxes other than income taxes it's okay that they are exempt from income tax, even though the upper income people also pay those other taxes. LOL what a fucking idiot.

noooooo.....OCA negged me for comparing himmmmmm to beanerboy...OCA was offended. I truly thought they were the same person ... but now, I believe beanerboy is a little more civilized.

ConHog
09-15-2011, 10:12 PM
noooooo.....OCA negged me for comparing himmmmmm to beanerboy...OCA was offended. I truly thought they were the same person ... but now, I believe beanerboy is a little more civilized.

Oh, I see.....

And no Mainefag is not civilized. He's a fucking pig. Add KRB into the mix and you have the trifecta of pigs.

red states rule
09-16-2011, 03:04 AM

OCA has way to much style, class, and manners to be compared to Virgil. Let me take care of the neg rep for you right now SL

OCA
09-16-2011, 02:37 PM

You really are fucking retarded, you know? You don't even have a clue as to who negged who lol.

Anybody who spends 16 hrs a day on message boards such as yourself should be more careful who they call idiot.

What a fucking complete loser you are.

OCA
09-16-2011, 02:38 PM

Despite Jimmy's making excuses for you you truely are clueless.

OCA
09-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Oh, I see.....

And no Mainefag is not civilized. He's a fucking pig. Add KRB into the mix and you have the trifecta of pigs.

16 hrs a day on message boards...................and the audacity to call others names...................no honor.

You sir are a fucking waste of American time.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 03:42 PM
16 hrs a day on message boards...................and the audacity to call others names...................no honor.

You sir are a fucking waste of American time.

16 hours a day on message boards? I invite you slumpy to prove that ridiculous claim.

chloe
09-16-2011, 06:05 PM
16 hours a day on message boards? I invite you slumpy to prove that ridiculous claim.

I'm here 16 hours a day...shrug:laugh2:......

Gaffer
09-16-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm always here....cept when I'm not.

J.T
09-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Why does OCA spend 16 hours per day thinking about conhog?

ConHog
09-16-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm always here....cept when I'm not.

Apparently QueeferBoy believes that if a person posts at 10 AM and then again at 5 PM that they must have been sitting here on this website doing nothing else all day long. :laugh2:

He's :lame2:

chloe
09-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Apparently QueeferBoy believes that if a person posts at 10 AM and then again at 5 PM that they must have been sitting here on this website doing nothing else all day long. :laugh2:

He's :lame2:

I never understand why someone else is "concerned" with how much time a person they have no relationship with beyond the net spends online,

I mean before the net people may have wasted or spent time on tv or the bar or video games who cares its not like we take vows to be faithful and only post a certain amount of time online:laugh2:

ConHog
09-16-2011, 07:03 PM
I never understand why someone else is "concerned" with how much time a person they have no relationship with beyond the net spends online,

I mean before the net people may have wasted or spent time on tv or the bar or video games who cares its not like we take vows to be faithful and only post a certain amount of time online:laugh2:

Some people just seem to think that claiming another poster posts too much is some sort of insult.

jimnyc
09-16-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm here 17hrs a day, and I'm eating twinkies the majority of the time, and scratching my ass. What's the big deal? :smoke:

chloe
09-16-2011, 07:11 PM
I'm here 17hrs a day, and I'm eating twinkies the majority of the time, and scratching my ass. What's the big deal? :smoke:

as long as it's not "twinks" .....not that I'd care but the Mrs might:rolleyes:

J.T
09-16-2011, 07:54 PM

Wouldn't being financially secure enough to do that be a good thing?

OCA
09-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Some people just seem to think that claiming another poster posts too much is some sort of insult.

It is.............you sir are a fucking loser.

Wanna go to war?

OCA
09-16-2011, 08:00 PM

Yeah right..............we both know that ain't true.

OCA
09-16-2011, 08:05 PM

I don't like being brought into a thread that I have nothing to do with................so starting with Sassy who as far as i'm concerned can contract a fatal disease the rest of you are nothing more than fucking losers who KNOW that they come here to bitch because in your real lives nobody gives two fucks what you think.........................losers.

The truth fucking hurts.

chloe
09-16-2011, 08:06 PM
I don't like being brought into a thread that I have nothing to do with................so starting with Sassy who as far as i'm concerned can contract a fatal disease the rest of you are nothing more than fucking losers who KNOW that they come here to bitch because in your real lives nobody gives two fucks what you think.........................losers.

The truth fucking hurts.

:laugh2: Thanks,

I wish you were calling me that in reference to my weight:rolleyes:....all this time I spend on line I should be jogging....I know I know

J.T
09-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Here ya go, oca

OCA
09-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Here ya go, oca

Hey J.T.............why don't you lick my asshole?

Fucking loser

Gaffer
09-16-2011, 08:15 PM

The truth fucking hurts.

I'm glad your offended by Sassy's comment. You are on the same level as beanerboy. Probably live under the same rock. Your always such a pleasant piece of scum. May your turds jump up and kiss you on the mouth.

OCA
09-16-2011, 08:20 PM

OK...........lets use today and yesterday as examples)anybody can just look at Gomer's posts and post times for proof) you post multiple times in almost every hour of the day with maybe a break or two for maybe an hour, that trend is pretty steady for your tenure here so far.

Maybe its 12 hours a day but consensus is, by pretty much anyone i've discussed this with that 12 hrs a day on message boards qualifies you as a fucking loser.

You don't have a life and I further doubt your stories as to your life past and present.

I'm guessing you post from the Salvation Army where your bedroll currently resides.

J.T
09-16-2011, 09:03 PM
You're obsessing over conhog's life and whether he happens to visit a certain website in his free time and you're calling someone else a loser?

Hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. We're not here judge.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 09:32 PM

The truth fucking hurts.

That's the height of irony right there slumpy. Hey why don't you run to Jim and beg him to make me leave you alone some more all the while pretending you are above posting on message boards? Loser indeed.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 09:34 PM
OK...........lets use today and yesterday as examples)anybody can just look at Gomer's posts and post times for proof) you post multiple times in almost every hour of the day with maybe a break or two for maybe an hour, that trend is pretty steady for your tenure here so far.

Maybe its 12 hours a day but consensus is, by pretty much anyone i've discussed this with that 12 hrs a day on message boards qualifies you as a fucking loser.

You don't have a life and I further doubt your stories as to your life past and present.

I'm guessing you post from the Salvation Army where your bedroll currently resides.

I'm fucking retired moron. I CHOOSE to spend SOME of my retirement time on this message board. If that means I get on here once an hour and post a few thoughts, so fucking what?

If you're looking for an upgrade in sexual partner, I suggest the local dumpster, I'm certainly not interested.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 09:34 PM
You're obsessing over conhog's life and whether he happens to visit a certain website in his free time and you're calling someone else a loser?

Hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. We're not here judge.

I'm a troll magnet. :slap:

OCA
09-16-2011, 09:36 PM
That's the height of irony right there slumpy. Hey why don't you run to Jim and beg him to make me leave you alone some more all the while pretending you are above posting on message boards? Loser indeed.

You are out of your fucking mind.........beg Jimmy!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm the one who is told not to flame and to pretend you don't exist!

You are being lied to Gomer to spare your feelings!:laugh2::laugh2:

Jealousy is ugly

ConHog
09-16-2011, 09:38 PM
You are out of your fucking mind.........beg Jimmy!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm the one who is told not to flame and to pretend you don't exist!

You are being lied to Gomer to spare your feelings!:laugh2::laugh2:

Jealousy is ugly

I assure you that NO ONE has been asked to get you to stop flaming in order to spare my feelings Slumpy. Further, between the two of us, YOU are the only one who has reported anything about the other.

Now , move along before I make you cry again.

Slumpy the Muppet. LOL

OCA
09-16-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm glad your offended by Sassy's comment. You are on the same level as beanerboy. Probably live under the same rock. Your always such a pleasant piece of scum. May your turds jump up and kiss you on the mouth.

Figures you and a troll like Sassy have buddied up.........................douches always seem to smell alike.

I'm on a much higher plane than anyone here, thats why when I came back the first time around about a year and a half ago you jumped on me in a fit of jealous rage within 5 minutes of my return.

You are as easy to see through as rice paper.

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Figures you and a troll like Sassy have buddied up.........................douches always seem to smell alike.

I'm on a much higher plane than anyone here, thats why when I came back the first time around about a year and a half ago you jumped on me in a fit of jealous rage within 5 minutes of my return.

I think you must have contracted syphilis when you were younger cause your postings are indicative of a very diseased mind. I tried to dislike you OCA, but I can't get past the pity. I pity you because I can't imagine how hard it is to be you.....the self hatred is so deep that you come here and expose it to everyone thinking we will help you in your self hatred. Well, I don't hate you ... just feel sorry for you.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 09:46 PM

While I totally buy that you are high, the ONLY person here you MIGHT be better than in MaineJerk, but I'm not even sure about that one.

You're a loud, obnoxious, foul mouthed , moronic piece of shit. Nothing more, probably less. You're the dude who used to get his ass kicked in real life on the reg but then realized that he could mouth off on the internet without fear of reprisal and so have went that route saving yourself from the daily beatings you used to receive for opening your mouth in real life.

You're a cowardly troll who I wouldn't even bother slapping in real life, knowing full well that it would be a waste of time to do so.

OCA
09-16-2011, 09:46 PM
I assure you that NO ONE has been asked to get you to stop flaming in order to spare my feelings Slumpy. Further, between the two of us, YOU are the only one who has reported anything about the other.

Now , move along before I make you cry again.

Slumpy the Muppet. LOL

Think again Gomer, you cried when I made fun of your ol' lady, suffice it to say I saw it "officially".

I was told not to rip you and others a new asshole lest Jimmy gets 15 reported posts a day..............thats 15 "reported" posts a day..............now i'm sure that day of the wife rippin' none of those reports were from you :laugh2::laugh2:

I'm so good at making others tear up that i've got handcuffs on here for the most part.

I wear the cuffs as a badge of honor..............one day............maybe..............you will be as great as me.

OCA
09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
While I totally buy that you are high, the ONLY person here you MIGHT be better than in MaineJerk, but I'm not even sure about that one.

You're a loud, obnoxious, foul mouthed , moronic piece of shit. Nothing more, probably less. You're the dude who used to get his ass kicked in real life on the reg but then realized that he could mouth off on the internet without fear of reprisal and so have went that route saving yourself from the daily beatings you used to receive for opening your mouth in real life.

You're a cowardly troll who I wouldn't even bother slapping in real life, knowing full well that it would be a waste of time to do so.

You would see me and beg me to clean my pool.

You never served.............fess up.

You cried..............no use trying to hide it now.

I was told to back off of you...............what does that tell you?

ConHog
09-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Think again Gomer, you cried when I made fun of your ol' lady, suffice it to say I saw it "officially".

I was told not to rip you and others a new asshole lest Jimmy gets 15 reported posts a day..............thats 15 "reported" posts a day..............now i'm sure that day of the wife rippin' none of those reports were from you :laugh2::laugh2:

I'm so good at making others tear up that i've got handcuffs on here for the most part.

I wear the cuffs as a badge of honor..............one day............maybe..............you will be as great as me.

Um no in fact I never reported you for talking shit about my wife, nor did I cry in the threads where you did so. But I DO know that you cried IN the thread in which you posted a pic of YOUR wife then got sand in your pussy when I gave my opinion of her.

Far as I'm concerned I don't want you to have handcuffs on , I want you to type whatever comes to your little pea brain. Judging off what I have seen so far from you the comments would be as ineffectual as a flyswatter against a tank.

I'm sorry you're butthurt over being a nothing, but I can't help you be better. That's all on you.

OCA
09-16-2011, 09:52 PM
I think you must have contracted syphilis when you were younger cause your postings are indicative of a very diseased mind. I tried to dislike you OCA, but I can't get past the pity. I pity you because I can't imagine how hard it is to be you.....the self hatred is so deep that you come here and expose it to everyone thinking we will help you in your self hatred. Well, I don't hate you ... just feel sorry for you.

Sassy.............i'm the most sane, clean minded and respected person anybody knows.

You on the other hand are a person who about a month ago I caught red handed in a lie and refused to admit it................you deserve less respect than Casey Anthony.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 09:54 PM
You would see me and beg me to clean my pool.

You never served.............fess up.

You cried..............no use trying to hide it now.

I was told to back off of you...............what does that tell you?

Tell you what slumpy. You just continue posting your little lies, and we'll let the board judge for themselves. We both KNOW exactly what went down, so I'm not worried about what anyone else thinks on that score.

As for your other comments, they aren't even worth addressing except to say that you must REALLY be scared of me if you're trying to play off that I am lying about something so basic as what I did for a living. Don't worry little man, it's just the internet, big bad ConHog won't come hurt you.

OCA
09-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Um no in fact I never reported you for talking shit about my wife, nor did I cry in the threads where you did so. But I DO know that you cried IN the thread in which you posted a pic of YOUR wife then got sand in your pussy when I gave my opinion of her.

Far as I'm concerned I don't want you to have handcuffs on , I want you to type whatever comes to your little pea brain. Judging off what I have seen so far from you the comments would be as ineffectual as a flyswatter against a tank.

I'm sorry you're butthurt over being a nothing, but I can't help you be better. That's all on you.

Umm no Gomer......................i've seen it and then to top it off you remained silent in that thread which means you are a scared little bitch, in my world that makes you on par with a rat.

You are a fucking zero who sits on a rented computer and bitches about nothing............might as well get hooked on heroin it would be a step up for you.

Now Gomer.....................you brought this on yourself I don't want you running to Jimmy again...................ok?

ConHog
09-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Sassy.............i'm the most sane, clean minded and respected person anybody knows.

You on the other hand are a person who about a month ago I caught red handed in a lie and refused to admit it................you deserve less respect than Casey Anthony.

Yes here is but one example of his saneness. He had a post awhile back n which he claimed in one sentence that low income people should get a larger tax "refund" than what they actually paid in over the year and then turned right around and claimed in the next sentence that the wealthy should pay WAY more than the approximate 30% they are paying now.

Yep, that's some sanity right there.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 09:59 PM
Umm no Gomer......................i've seen it and then to top it off you remained silent in that thread which means you are a scared little bitch, in my world that makes you on par with a rat.

You are a fucking zero who sits on a rented computer and bitches about nothing............might as well get hooked on heroin it would be a step up for you.

Now Gomer.....................you brought this on yourself I don't want you running to Jimmy again...................ok?

Go ahead and post the PM where Jimmy posted that I reported you for anything, or where he asked you to back off me because I was crying.... I have the emails he sent me regarding you and we both know the truth is exactly 180 degrees the opposite of what you have claimed.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Tell you what slumpy. You just continue posting your little lies, and we'll let the board judge for themselves. We both KNOW exactly what went down, so I'm not worried about what anyone else thinks on that score.

As for your other comments, they aren't even worth addressing except to say that you must REALLY be scared of me if you're trying to play off that I am lying about something so basic as what I did for a living. Don't worry little man, it's just the internet, big bad ConHog won't come hurt you.

But big bad OCA can.

Lies.................stomping your feet over and over and saying it at the top of your voice won't make it so.................all I know is when I came back from my ban(for tearing you up) I was told to back off of you....................i've NEVER, since 2004, ever asked them to have someone back off of me, i've only asked to let me have free reign to deliver the knockout blow which EVERYONE knows I possess.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:02 PM
Go ahead and post the PM where Jimmy posted that I reported you for anything, or where he asked you to back off me because I was crying.... I have the emails he sent me regarding you and we both know the truth is exactly 180 degrees the opposite of what you have claimed.

Who said it was a pm?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

What a gullible tool.

The truth is I......OCA..............was asked to back off of you and RSR..........now if I..........OCA was the victim and not the victimizer what sense would it make to ask me to back off?

Are you really as stupid as you seem?

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 10:03 PM

Clearly a sign of a diseased mind ... cannot recognize reality.

Yeah, right. You attacked me in PMs and I proved you wrong, but we aren't allowed to post what was said in PMs...therefore you come to the public domain and crow like a little banty cock-a-doodle-doodoo.......... and guess what little boy .... I still feel sorry for you.

In all the years I've been on this board, you are the only one that was so insecure with themself to feel the need to neg rep me......that's when I knew you were to be pitied...not hated.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Yes here is but one example of his saneness. He had a post awhile back n which he claimed in one sentence that low income people should get a larger tax "refund" than what they actually paid in over the year and then turned right around and claimed in the next sentence that the wealthy should pay WAY more than the approximate 30% they are paying now.

Yep, that's some sanity right there.

Boy anybody who doesn't agree with Gomer is insane....................................LMFAO!:l augh2::laugh2:

You don't have to worry..............you are part of the 47%.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:05 PM
Clearly a sign of a diseased mind ... cannot recognize reality.

Yeah, right. You attacked me in PMs and I proved you wrong, but we aren't allowed to post what was said in PMs...therefore you come to the public domain and crow like a little banty cock-a-doodle-doodoo.......... and guess what little boy .... I still feel sorry for you.

In all the years I've been on this board, you are the only one that was so insecure with themself to feel the need to neg rep me......that's when I knew you were to be pitied...not hated.

Are you kidding? I totally proved you wrong..................actually its in a thread right here in the cage...............which you conveniently ignored.

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Are you kidding? I totally proved you wrong..................actually its in a thread right here in the cage...............which you conveniently ignored.

being bored and ignoring are different....I became bored with your little boy rants

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:08 PM
But big bad OCA can.

Lies.................stomping your feet over and over and saying it at the top of your voice won't make it so.................all I know is when I came back from my ban(for tearing you up) I was told to back off of you....................i've NEVER, since 2004, ever asked them to have someone back off of me, i've only asked to let me have free reign to deliver the knockout blow which EVERYONE knows I possess.

You mean the knockout blow like you delivered in THIS thread

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32272-Age

Jesus man you were crying like a little bitch to everyone and anyone." Please make ConHog stop, he's so mean"

You're a bitch. You can dish it out , but you can't take it at all you thin skinned little ****. Quick Dial 1-800-Jim-they picking on me again and maybe he'll come rescue your sorry ass.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:11 PM
Oh gee look, I found ANOTHER thread with OCA crying like a pussy that ConHog was being mean and would someone please make him stop.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32220-Perfect-Couple...Mr.-And-Mrs.-OCA.......We-Are-Both-Hot-As-Hell!/page4

Can you find even ONE post of mine where I have asked you to stop being mean you little bitch.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:11 PM
You mean the knockout blow like you delivered in THIS thread

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32272-Age

Jesus man you were crying like a little bitch to everyone and anyone." Please make ConHog stop, he's so mean"

You're a bitch. You can dish it out , but you can't take it at all you thin skinned little ****. Quick Dial 1-800-Jim-they picking on me again and maybe he'll come rescue your sorry ass.

Here we go again.......................do you know the difference between class and classless? You maam are the latter.

I guess your parents did a shitty job of raising you.

Again.....................I was asked to back off of you...................not the other way around.

:laugh2::laugh2: This is so easy.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:12 PM
Oh gee look, I found ANOTHER thread with OCA crying like a pussy that ConHog was being mean and would someone please make him stop.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32220-Perfect-Couple...Mr.-And-Mrs.-OCA.......We-Are-Both-Hot-As-Hell!/page4

Can you find even ONE post of mine where I have asked you to stop being mean you little bitch.

I didn't see that post...............wanna point it out? Unless of course down at the Salvation Army you considered what you did "classy".

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:14 PM
being bored and ignoring are different....I became bored with your little boy rants

Sassy we both know i'm right and you were wrong..................not sure why a person of your advanced age has a problem admitting that..............too much LSD in the late 60's maybe?

Gaffer
09-16-2011, 10:14 PM
But big bad OCA can.

You possess nothing. Words are wind. The only thing you can do is make up shit about people and insinuate your a bad ass. my monitor is shaking in fear of the big bad OCA. Go crawl back under your rock.

Be careful what you wish for, it might rebound back at ya.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Here we go again.......................do you know the difference between class and classless? You maam are the latter.

I guess your parents did a shitty job of raising you.

Again.....................I was asked to back off of you...................not the other way around.

:laugh2::laugh2: This is so easy.

I don't see you as a problem, quite the opposite in fact, which is why I've asked you to help. Asking OCA to back off is like asking a retarded gorilla to back off.

This is a direct quote. Anyone can ask the man if he said these words to me.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:17 PM
I didn't see that post...............wanna point it out? Unless of course down at the Salvation Army you considered what you did "classy".

Giving my opinion on a woman's looks is neither classy or unclassy you whiny little bitch. And the posts of you whining about it were all over that thread, hell you're STILL whining that I'm not classy because of it LOL.

What kind of cheese do you like with your whine you little bitch?

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:18 PM
I don't see you as a problem, quite the opposite in fact, which is why I've asked you to help. Asking OCA to back off is like asking a retarded gorilla to back off.

Wow........................posting a pm..................even a "falsely worded" pm is grounds for a ban I believe.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:19 PM
Giving my opinion on a woman's looks is neither classy or unclassy you whiny little bitch. And the posts of you whining about it were all over that thread, hell you're STILL whining that I'm not classy because of it LOL.

What kind of cheese do you like with your whine you little bitch?

Apparently you are one of these trolls that doesn't like to abide by moral codes...................now I know for sure you didn't serve.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Wow........................posting a pm..................even a "falsely worded" pm is grounds for a ban I believe.

A) Who said it was in a PM?
B) Whining again you little bitch?
C) It's not a lie
D) Report me you little bitch, if Jimmy gives me a few days off for it, so be it. It's worth it to expose your dumb ass.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:21 PM
You possess nothing. Words are wind. The only thing you can do is make up shit about people and insinuate your a bad ass. my monitor is shaking in fear of the big bad OCA. Go crawl back under your rock.

Be careful what you wish for, it might rebound back at ya.

I wish it.................I pray that it rebounds old man.

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Sassy we both know i'm right and you were wrong..................not sure why a person of your advanced age has a problem admitting that..............too much LSD in the late 60's maybe?

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong .... you brought into PM which is where it stayed and then you come here and pretend you were maligned .....I totally understand that OCA....it's one way of boosting your self-esteem.

I've never done any type of illicit drugs ..... I've never even smoked a cigarette. I'm a total control freak and anyone who does drugs or drinks in excess knows they are out of control ... so I just never went down that path .... self control was essential to my survival.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:22 PM
Apparently you are one of these trolls that doesn't like to abide by moral codes...................now I know for sure you didn't serve.

Oh, I must have missed EVERY day of training that ever covered where the UCMJ forbids military members from commenting on a picture someone posts on a public forum

You butt hurt little faggot.

Abbey Marie
09-16-2011, 10:23 PM

That's it. Staff is chipping in to get you softer undies for Christmas. :laugh2:

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:24 PM
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong .... you brought into PM which is where it stayed and then you come here and pretend you were maligned .....I totally understand that OCA....it's one way of boosting your self-esteem.

I've never done any type of illicit drugs ..... I've never even smoked a cigarette. I'm a total control freak and anyone who does drugs or drinks in excess knows they are out of control ... so I just never went down that path .... self control was essential to my survival.

Well as is obvious Slumpy has no self control, so that doesn't compute to him.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:26 PM
That's it. Staff is chipping in to get you softer undies for Christmas. :laugh2:

By softer you mean wool right? What, it's soft? :laugh:

OCA
A) Who said it was in a PM?
B) Whining again you little bitch?
C) It's not a lie
D) Report me you little bitch, if Jimmy gives me a few days off for it, so be it. It's worth it to expose your dumb ass.

I don't report unless i'm not given any other choice and am told that if I take care of the problem myself I will get banned.............but since we are in the cage i've got all the choices in the world.

It will be seen because i'm in the thread and threads that I am involved in are always scrutinized by staff because i'm dangerous.

So if fair is fair and they don't want to show bias because you are a RINO you will get a ban, even from a falsely worded pm.

Abbey Marie
By softer you mean wool right? What, it's soft? :laugh:

Lol. Only cashmere is good enough for the boss. :cool:

Eta: Or silk.

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Lol. Only cashmere is good enough for the boss. :cool:

Eta: Or silk.

I'm thinking silk or satin.

Abbey Marie
09-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Come on, OCA. Sassy is a smart, classy, and has integrity.

Abbey Marie
09-16-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm thinking silk or satin.

Great minds- I had added silk.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:29 PM

No you did not bring it to PM originally.............it was in a thread, the thread was closed, I closed my case with you through pm.

Please, I beg and God begs of you to tell the truth and admit you were wrong.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:30 PM

Not on this one Abbey.

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 10:30 PM

Only someone who has these qualities would recognize them Abbey .... OCA is none of the above and tries to bring everyone down to his level....I totally understand him now .... he's broken and needs our pity not hate.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:31 PM
i don't see you as a problem, quite the opposite in fact, which is why i've asked you to help. Asking oca to back off is like asking a retarded gorilla to back off.

this is a direct quote. Anyone can ask the man if he said these words to me.

hey abbey! You see this post?

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 10:32 PM
Not on this one Abbey.

why don't you put it to a vote ... create a poll...one for you and one for me? That's if you really want the truth OCA ... and not just your own delusional reality.

OCA
Only someone who has these qualities would recognize them Abbey .... OCA is none of the above and tries to bring everyone down to his level....I totally understand him now .... he's broken and needs our pity not hate.

Sassy................God is watching you.................he despises liars.

OCA
why don't you put it to a vote ... create a poll...one for you and one for me? That's if you really want the truth OCA ... and not just your own delusional reality.

Will that make you feel better about your lie?

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:33 PM
I don't report unless i'm not given any other choice and am told that if I take care of the problem myself I will get banned.............but since we are in the cage i've got all the choices in the world.

It will be seen because i'm in the thread and threads that I am involved in are always scrutinized by staff because i'm dangerous.

So if fair is fair and they don't want to show bias because you are a RINO you will get a ban, even from a falsely worded pm.

LOL @ you're dangerous. Go balls out in this thread OCA do your worst. I promise that I won't report you, and I will advocate that you don't get banned for ANYTHING you say in this thread. Let's see how hardcore you are. Dangerous? You're kidding right? You're pixels on my screen, when I've had enough of your bullshit I click the X and you become as unimportant in my life as a flea on an elephant's ass.

But hey you keep whining about how if they were fair goddammit they would ban ConHog for posting what I think is a fake PM. LOL. Once again you don't even know that it IS a PM, nor do you know if Jimmy told me to post the motherfucker or not. But hey, keep whining you pussy little Muppet.

Are you a victim of spousal abuse? I mean you give off the vibe of someone who is beat up on a regular basis and lashes out at others because of it, You've got no children to beat up on in revenge so I assume that is what you use this board for?

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 10:35 PM
Sassy................God is watching you.................he despises liars.

Not really .... God loves all souls, even yours. The sooner you realize that the less angry and mean spirited you will feel.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:36 PM
hey abbey! You see this post?

More whining you little bitch?:laugh2:

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:36 PM
LOL @ you're dangerous. Go balls out in this thread OCA do your worst. I promise that I won't report you, and I will advocate that you don't get banned for ANYTHING you say in this thread. Let's see how hardcore you are. Dangerous? You're kidding right? You're pixels on my screen, when I've had enough of your bullshit I click the X and you become as unimportant in my life as a flea on an elephant's ass.

But hey you keep whining about how if they were fair goddammit they would ban ConHog for posting what I think is a fake PM. LOL. Once again you don't even know that it IS a PM, nor do you know if Jimmy told me to post the motherfucker or not. But hey, keep whining you pussy little Muppet.

Are you a victim of spousal abuse? I mean you give off the vibe of someone who is beat up on a regular basis and lashes out at others because of it, You've got no children to beat up on in revenge so I assume that is what you use this board for?

LMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

So now you admit its probably not even a real pm..................he didn't tell you to post it real or not.............that I know for a fact.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Not really .... God loves all souls, even yours. The sooner you realize that the less angry and mean spirited you will feel.

Even Jesus thinks OCA is an asshole.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:38 PM

God is also a merciful God.............he will forgive you for the sin of lying but first you have to admit your lie and repent.

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 10:38 PM
Will that make you feel better about your lie?

I don't feel bad at all OCA ... because it wasn't a lie ... as I proved to you in PMs. Your brain is so diseased that you can no longer understand reality and fantasy. You want to fantasize that everyone is out to get you so you create these elaborate scenarios where people lie about you ... and then when proven wrong you go ballistic and cannot let go of your fantasy. That is what is making you even more sick and empty.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:39 PM

So now you admit its probably not even a real pm..................he didn't tell you to post it real or not.............that I know for a fact.

So we can add illiterate to your list of malfunctions? Saying you don't know if something is a PM or not, doesn't mean the same thing as admitting it isn't a PM you moron.

I suggest you check out this site

http://www.leavingabuse.com/

Be safe man.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Even Jesus thinks OCA is an asshole.

Nah.............all my otherwordly powers are derived from him.

But Allah loves you.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:40 PM
So we can add illiterate to your list of malfunctions? Saying you don't know if something is a PM or not, doesn't mean the same thing as admitting it isn't a PM you moron.

I suggest you check out this site

http://www.leavingabuse.com/

Be safe man.

You dance so much you should try out for DWTS.............i'm sure you and Chaz Bono will hit it off and strike up a romance.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:42 PM
Nah.............all my otherwordly powers are derived from him.

But Allah loves you.

Whining like a little bitch when someone throws your own shit back at you is NOT an otherwordly power. Neither is getting with subpar women. Neither is pretending that you are some billy badass. neither is well come to think of it, what otherwordly power DO you think you posses?

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:42 PM
I don't feel bad at all OCA ... because it wasn't a lie ... as I proved to you in PMs. Your brain is so diseased that you can no longer understand reality and fantasy. You want to fantasize that everyone is out to get you so you create these elaborate scenarios where people lie about you ... and then when proven wrong you go ballistic and cannot let go of your fantasy. That is what is making you even more sick and empty.

Honey...............all the psychobabble in the world will not change what you know to be the truth, I just can't figure out why you just can't admit you were wrong.

Its a mystery.

I'm the sanest person anybody knows..............liars are diseased.

OCA
09-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Whining like a little bitch when someone throws your own shit back at you is NOT an otherwordly power. Neither is getting with subpar women. Neither is pretending that you are some billy badass. neither is well come to think of it, what otherwordly power DO you think you posses?

For chrissakes! Now we are making shit up!

Man you get some good dope!

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Honey...............all the psychobabble in the world will not change what you know to be the truth, I just can't figure out why you just can't admit you were wrong.

Its a mystery.

And, this is exactly what insane people keep chanting to themselves and others.

Hopefully, you'll get help soon OCA.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 10:45 PM

Its a mystery.

Your gonorrhea is from sticking your pecker in nasty trash holes, not from lying you idiot.

Abbey Marie
09-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Can't we all just get along?

Love,
Abbey

OCA
09-16-2011, 11:01 PM
And, this is exactly what insane people keep chanting to themselves and others.

Hopefully, you'll get help soon OCA.

I will pray for you Sassy, hopefully you will find peace with the lie you created.

OCA
09-16-2011, 11:02 PM
Your gonorrhea is from sticking your pecker in nasty trash holes, not from lying you idiot.

Gomer, they are calling you to meal time at the mission.

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 11:04 PM
I will pray for you Sassy, hopefully you will find peace with the lie you created.

I'm at peace...thank you for your concern. :cool:

Gaffer
09-16-2011, 11:06 PM

Says the man who wishes her a fatal disease. :laugh:

OCA
09-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Says the man who wishes her a fatal disease. :laugh:

Yep..........I have the power to punish or forgive in my hands.

ConHog
09-16-2011, 11:08 PM
Gomer, they are calling you to meal time at the mission.

That's the best you can come up with?

Seriously if you're not going to try any harder than that..................

ConHog
09-16-2011, 11:10 PM

The only thing you have in your hands is cream to give you relief when your STD starts acting up. Dumpster Diver.

SassyLady
09-16-2011, 11:49 PM

OCA .... you should ask someone for help ... it sounds like you are suffering from extreme narcissism:

Except in the sense of primary narcissism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_narcissism) or healthy self-love (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthy_narcissism), "narcissism" usually is used to describe some kind of problem in a person or group's relationships with self and others. In everyday speech, "narcissism" often means inflated self-importance, egotism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotism), vanity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity), conceit (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/conceit), or simple selfishness (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selfish). Applied to a social group (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_group), it is sometimes used to denote elitism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elitism) or an indifference to the plight of others. In psychology (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology), the term is used to describe both normal self-love (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-love) and unhealthy self-absorption (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/self-absorbed) due to a disturbance in the sense of self.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

J.T
09-17-2011, 12:00 AM
:popcorn:

I'm a troll magnet. :slap:Birds of a feather...

Asking OCA to back off is like asking a retarded gorilla to back off.

That's just not true. A retarded gorilla on the loose would actually be dangerous and cause for concern.

jimnyc
09-17-2011, 08:56 AM
The truth is I......OCA..............was asked to back off of you and RSR..........now if I..........OCA was the victim and not the victimizer what sense would it make to ask me to back off?

You were asked to back off. ConHog was asked to back off. RSR was asked to back off. And yes, even the mighty OCA reported quite a few posts, and complained about what others wrote about him and his wife. Don't toss stuff out there like you were receiving special treatment, or others were treated differently.

Quite frankly, I don't care if everyone wants to belittle one another in the cage section. But please, leave me and my conversations out of it? And that goes for everyone! bastards! :poke:

jimnyc
09-17-2011, 09:08 AM

Yes, I said that to you, in the confidence that it would be kept PRIVATE. But I DO stand by my words, that OCA is like a retarded gorilla. He'll never back off and he knows it, which is why I'll ask others in addition to him, in the hopes that someone will allow cooler heads to prevail. Don't be angry, OCA, if you look through past threads you'll find out that I adore primates and hold most in higher esteem than humans, especially their cousins who commit so much crime and take up so much space in our prisons. And yes, I think CH has been an awesome addition to our community, so long as he doesn't post others PM's which is against the rules, and the confidence of others who might send him things in private.

No need to pray for her. I second what Abbey said already. You won't find classier and nicer women than those that post on this board, and Sassy is the top of that list with others.

OCA
09-17-2011, 09:28 AM
You were asked to back off. ConHog was asked to back off. RSR was asked to back off. And yes, even the mighty OCA reported quite a few posts, and complained about what others wrote about him and his wife. Don't toss stuff out there like you were receiving special treatment, or others were treated differently.

Quite frankly, I don't care if everyone wants to belittle one another in the cage section. But please, leave me and my conversations out of it? And that goes for everyone! bastards! :poke:

You told me "report posts, don't flame back" as I told you "reporting posts goes against my grain"..............now its being used against me............nice.

OCA
09-17-2011, 09:30 AM
Yes, I said that to you, in the confidence that it would be kept PRIVATE. But I DO stand by my words, that OCA is like a retarded gorilla. He'll never back off and he knows it, which is why I'll ask others in addition to him, in the hopes that someone will allow cooler heads to prevail. Don't be angry, OCA, if you look through past threads you'll find out that I adore primates and hold most in higher esteem than humans, especially their cousins who commit so much crime and take up so much space in our prisons. And yes, I think CH has been an awesome addition to our community, so long as he doesn't post others PM's which is against the rules, and the confidence of others who might send him things in private.

No need to pray for her. I second what Abbey said already. You won't find classier and nicer women than those that post on this board, and Sassy is the top of that list with others.

So when does the ban of Hog come down?

ConHog
09-17-2011, 12:05 PM

Jimmy I apologized in private and now I will apologize in public. I was just trying to goad OCA and went too far by posting that. I'm a man and am willing to take my medicine should you choose to administer it.

ConHog
09-17-2011, 12:06 PM
So when does the ban of Hog come down?

Still whining Dumpster Diver?

OCA
09-17-2011, 01:35 PM
Still whining Dumpster Diver?

Oh man I can't wait till later on!:laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
09-17-2011, 01:36 PM
I'm a man

Should we start a new thread debating that fable?

ConHog
09-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Should we start a new thread debating that fable?

Start whatever you would like OCA. I fucked up, I admitted it and moved on, End of story. Point is you're STILL a whiny bitch. You whine when you feel like someone else did something to you and then you whine when you get busted for breaking board rules. You're a whiny bitch. The only way you'd NOT whine is if Jimmy told everyone else to just not say shit to you and allowed you to act however you'd like. Too bad for you that isn't the way it is. Deal with it.

Your broke out of that slump yet?

ConHog
09-17-2011, 03:21 PM
Oh man I can't wait till later on!:laugh2::laugh2:

What's happening later on? Are you going to attempt to climb out of the dumpster?

ConHog
09-17-2011, 03:33 PM
What's happening later on? Are you going to attempt to climb out of the dumpster?

I found a picture of OCA searching for his next date.

OCA
09-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Start whatever you would like OCA. I fucked up, I admitted it and moved on, End of story. Point is you're STILL a whiny bitch. You whine when you feel like someone else did something to you and then you whine when you get busted for breaking board rules. You're a whiny bitch. The only way you'd NOT whine is if Jimmy told everyone else to just not say shit to you and allowed you to act however you'd like. Too bad for you that isn't the way it is. Deal with it.

Link to the post where I broke board rules.
Waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah:laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
09-17-2011, 03:49 PM

I have to rep you for this one CH

OCA
09-17-2011, 03:50 PM
I found a picture of OCA searching for his next date.

Jealousy is ugly

Can't wait for later on! Board clean up a comin'!

OCA
09-17-2011, 03:52 PM
I have to rep you for this one CH

Repping little bitches....................very telling.

ConHog
09-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Link to the post where I broke board rules.
Waaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaah:laugh2::laugh2:

Link to where I said you broke a board rule you illiterate little bitch.

ConHog
09-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Jealousy is ugly

Can't wait for later on! Board clean up a comin'!

Jealous? LOL If I ever found myself being jealous of you about ANYTHING I would slit my own throat.

Serioulsy Muppet, having a healthy dose of self esteem can be a good thing, but you're downright delusional.

J.T
09-17-2011, 03:56 PM
:popcorn:

OCA
09-17-2011, 04:01 PM
Jealous? LOL If I ever found myself being jealous of you about ANYTHING I would slit my own throat.

Serioulsy Muppet, having a healthy dose of self esteem can be a good thing, but you're downright delusional.

You've been jealous since day 1 you saw my wife, you looked at your village spick and thought "damn I fucked up"..........or maybe you married above your head......not sure.

Post #52 Gomer................you are about as fucking stupid as they come.

ConHog
09-17-2011, 04:09 PM
You've been jealous since day 1 you saw my wife, you looked at your village spick and thought "damn I fucked up"..........or maybe you married above your head......not sure.

Post #52 Gomer................you are about as fucking stupid as they come.

My wife says to pass along to you that

A) the term is spick , not spic

and

B) She's never been in a village in her life, but that she's sure that somewhere in the world the one you came from is wondering what happened to their idiot.

OCA
09-17-2011, 04:09 PM
2452:suck:

OCA
09-17-2011, 04:11 PM

and

B) She's never been in a village in her life, but that she's sure that somewhere in the world the one you came from is wondering what happened to their idiot.

Did she say that in Spanish or did she say "theeeeeeee spiceeeeeeeeeeee............no termeeeeeeeeeeee"

:laugh2::laugh2:

Shit, tell her to get outside and work the fucking masa or mow a lawn.

OCA
09-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Also Gomer.............are you and the illegal able to read or not? It clearly says spick............not spic.............go back and get both your GED.

ConHog
09-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Did she say that in Spanish or did she say "theeeeeeee spiceeeeeeeeeeee............no termeeeeeeeeeeee"

:laugh2::laugh2:

Shit, tell her to get outside and work the fucking masa or mow a lawn.

She was born in Arkansas fool , and she speaks better English than you, not that would take much.

PS - I do the cooking at my house, so if ANYONE is going to work the masa around here, it's me, and in fact I do homemade tamales are delicious.

OCA
09-17-2011, 04:17 PM
She was born in Arkansas fool

Yeahhhhhhhhhh..................ok.....:laugh2::lau gh2:

Like Arkansas is any different than backwater Mexico..............not that she was really born in Arkansas, i'm guessing Oaxaca.

J.T
09-17-2011, 04:51 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic

If you're gonna marry one, at least learn what they're called :p

not that she was really born in Arkansas, i'm guessing Oaxaca.

Tryin' to find out where you can get one of your own? Guess we can't blame you for wanting an upgrade from your current bedwarmer :2up:

ConHog
09-17-2011, 04:55 PM

Tryin' to find out where you can get one of your own? Guess we can't blame you for wanting an upgrade from your current bedwarmer :2up:

Yeah I had meant to type spic and just typed the K, thanks for pointing out that it is spic.

OCA
09-17-2011, 04:57 PM

Kid when you stop suckling on your mom's tits and your balls drop come talk to me.

OCA
09-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Yeah I had meant to type spic and just typed the K, thanks for pointing out that it is spic.

OMG what a fucking liar!:laugh2::laugh2:

Lol spic or spick you "supposedly" married one............if so you probably got a decent lawn.

ConHog
09-17-2011, 05:00 PM
OMG what a fucking liar!:laugh2::laugh2:

Lol spic or spick you "supposedly" married one............if so you probably got a decent lawn.

Amazing how easy it was to get you to spin out of control and resort to racism towards someone who doesn't even post here.

OCA
09-17-2011, 05:02 PM
Amazing how easy it was to get you to spin out of control and resort to racism towards someone who doesn't even post here.

Now you are going to cry like a little bitch? It was so easy to make you do, enjoy your last few hours of posting.

ConHog
09-17-2011, 05:05 PM
Now you are going to cry like a little bitch? It was so easy to make you do, enjoy your last few hours of posting.

No little bitch I am on record as saying I won't report you for anything you say in this thread and that I will advocate that Jimmy not ban you for anything said and I stand by that.

My last few hours of posting. LOL

OCA
09-17-2011, 05:09 PM
No little bitch I am on record as saying I won't report you for anything you say in this thread and that I will advocate that Jimmy not ban you for anything said and I stand by that.

My last few hours of posting. LOL

You think crying means "reporting a post"? You aren't reporting shit and yet............you cry for everyone to see.

BTW..............someone is getting banned and it ain't me.............:laugh:

ConHog
09-17-2011, 05:13 PM

You think crying means "reporting a post"? You aren't reporting shit and yet............you cry for everyone to see.

BTW..............someone is getting banned and it ain't me.............:laugh:

LOL laughing @ you =/= crying you idiot.

And hilarious that you claim to have inside knowledge of some future ban that JT is going to receive. I haven't seen him do anything that warrants a ban.

OCA
09-17-2011, 05:15 PM
LOL laughing @ you =/= crying you idiot.

And hilarious that you claim to have inside knowledge of some future ban that JT is going to receive. I haven't seen him do anything that warrants a ban.

I just figured it out..................you are drunk as fuck!

J.T
09-17-2011, 05:18 PM
Hey, OCA, honest question: Why are you so obsessed with Conhog's wife?

Hey Con, I think he's Jealous.

Edit: Here, OCA, I did a Google search for you, since we know how jealous you are Conhog landed himself that latin firecracker
http://www.latinamericancupid.com/

If you land a date, I recommend not calling her (or him if you prefer, we're not here to judge) a spic on the first date. Try 'mi amor' instead ;)

ConHog
09-17-2011, 05:20 PM
Hey, OCA, honest question: Why are you so obsessed with Conhog's wife?

Hey Con, I think he's Jealous.

Well, she walks upright, isn't the village bicycle and has no STDs so I can definately understand OCA being jealous that I have her.

OCA
09-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Well, she walks upright, isn't the village bicycle and has no STDs so I can definately understand OCA being jealous that I have her.

Problem is you don't have a "her"................unless you refer to your Ron Jeremy blow up doll as "her".:laugh2::laugh2:

God i'm good.

ConHog
09-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Problem is you don't have a "her"................unless you refer to your Ron Jeremy blow up doll as "her".:laugh2::laugh2:

God i'm good.

Damn you're pathetic.

First you claim that I was not in the military, and then you claim I was a gay military member. Now you claim that my wife is an illegal alien, then you claim that I don't have a wife.

Make up your mind which stupid insults you're going to use will you?

red states rule
09-17-2011, 05:28 PM
This has gone far enough

Thread closed