PDA

View Full Version : Noir, have you seen the Movie Crash?

chloe
09-17-2011, 11:00 PM
That's what I have to write the paper about and tie it into stereotyping, racism, discrimination.

Noir
09-17-2011, 11:06 PM
Nay. However if it's the movie I'm thinking of them I'm almost certain we have it on dvd downstairs, I'll have a wee hoke about...

chloe
09-17-2011, 11:13 PM
1. It's okay to sexually assault someone if you save them later on.

2. Rap music was created by the government to keep black people down.

3. All conversations between people of different ethnic groups degenerate into racial epithets, no matter what they are talking about.

4. That mechanic does not want to end up on the Discovery Channel.

5. If your father was nice to black people, he should get excellent customer service.
<tbody>

</tbody>

6. In L.A., Blacks call Asians "Chinaman" (even if they're Korean or other ethnicity).

7. If a fairy gives you a bullet proof cloak when you're five, make sure to give it to your daughter when she turns five.

8. It's okay to have an affair with your personal assistant if you're a District Attorney--your wife will never know.

9. Even if you're not Japanese, you can still get your R's and L's mixed up, and in the opposite direction that Japanese people mispronounce them.

10. In America, you have the right to buy a handgun if you are a citizen.

11. If you don't know how to load a revolver, give it to your daughter--she knows how to work it.

12. Listen to a lock smith when he tells you that you need to buy a new door.

13. Persians aren't Arab.

14. You can "fill the Staple Center with what you don't know."

15. Your daughter can protect you from bullets.

16. Question: How far can bullets go?

Answer: "They go pretty far but they usually get stuck in something and stop."

17. God said: "Go forth, my son, and leave big slobbery suction rings on every dashboard you find"

18. Two separate doors being opened as a scene transition is more dramatic.

19. Detective Conklin shot himself the wrong !@#$%^&.

20. Even though you can afford a decked out Lincoln navigator, your wife can still drive a beater.

21. If you give head to your husband while he's driving, you will get violated by the Police.

22. If you have polished wooden floors, don't walk around in socks--you'll trip and fall down the stairs.

23. If you're the District Attorney or wife, you never see your kids...ever.

24. If your name is Cindy, don't let a "coked out" cop drive your car with tons of drug money in it.

25. If you're not racist, you're going to be at some point.

26. No matter the situation, you can get out of any confrontation with angry police if you know one of them.

27. Hurling racist insults at an HMO rep you are trying to ask a favor from doesn't help.

28. People from the middle east don't live in mudhuts.

29. The only people who are not racist are Mexicans.

30. There's a "man" behind the scenes of every sitcom making sure the characters don't act "white".

'Yeah, well, you know that's just like, ah, your opinion man.'

31. Don't drive when you're crying and upset, you'll flip your car over and it will explode into flames.

32. Don't stare at your Dad when he's on the toilet...it's creepy.

33. In L.A., no one touches you.

34. Blacks aren't scared cause they have guns.

35. It doesn't take a huge budget to create a great movie

36. It doesn't take a great movie to win an Oscar.

37. Don't shoot a black guy just because he likes hockey. I know, it's crazy.

38. Black people don't tip

39. Somehow it snows in L.A.4

40. All Hispanics park their cars on their lawns.

41. Buses have big windows to show how poor the passengers are.

42. When you are a hitchhiker, always tell the guy who picks you up what you are about to take out of your pocket.

43. When you buy the grocery for your mom as she sleeps, wake her up and let her know that it was you who did that, not your little brother.

44: Your average white American listens to country music.

45: If you run over an Asian, go in reverse and make sure he's dead because he's probably a slave trader on the black market.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375679/board/thread/183881264?p=3#first

chloe
09-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Nay. However if it's the movie I'm thinking of them I'm almost certain we have it on dvd downstairs, I'll have a wee hoke about...

It was a pretty good movie, but there were so many sub plots I just don't know what to focus on.

chloe
09-17-2011, 11:36 PM
FAmUPCbhkwo

chloe
09-17-2011, 11:38 PM
iTOnmqdtNnE

chloe
09-17-2011, 11:41 PM
-CAjldUxRWk

SassyLady
09-19-2011, 02:34 AM
I loved the movie ... watched it 3 times at movie theater and told everyone it would win Oscar. No one believed me.

The things you learned from the movie ... pretty good assessment.

logroller
09-19-2011, 03:48 AM
FAmUPCbhkwo

iTOnmqdtNnE

-CAjldUxRWk
Embedding disabled__Watch on youtube!:lame2:

I'm not going to watch on principle.