View Full Version : Does Binky BOO?????

chloe
09-18-2011, 12:00 PM
She most Certainly does......

Bippety boppity BOO....:laugh2:

BAJr1ixBdIc

Binky
09-18-2011, 12:38 PM
You're a whackatoo, girlie girl. :laugh2: Oddly enough, awhile ago while pulling sheets of my bed to wash them, my itty bitty kitty, Oreo, was climbing on my curtains and I stopped and looked at her and played peak a boo with her for a few minutes. She would stop, peek out around the curtain, eyes wide, look and me and then duck back in again to play in them. We did this several times going back and forth. She sure makes me laugh. I feel younger just having that sweet little kitty around. What a jewel.

chloe
09-18-2011, 12:42 PM
You're a whackatoo, girlie girl. :laugh2: Oddly enough, awhile ago while pulling sheets of my bed to wash them, my itty bitty kitty, Oreo, was climbing on my curtains and I stopped and looked at her and played peak a boo with her for a few minutes. She would stop, peek out around the curtain, eyes wide, look and me and then duck back in again to play in them. We did this several times going back and forth. She sure makes me laugh. I feel younger just having that sweet little kitty around. What a jewel.

I need to come to Michigan, maybe that is where I should go next. we could smoke a doobie......:rolleyes:

I was going to plan an east coast adventure in the spring.....maybe canada in the summer. but Michigan needs to definately be squeezed in this time.:salute:

I love you sister.

Binky
09-18-2011, 02:31 PM
I need to come to Michigan, maybe that is where I should go next. we could smoke a doobie......:rolleyes:

I was going to plan an east coast adventure in the spring.....maybe canada in the summer. but Michigan needs to definately be squeezed in this time.:salute:

I love you sister.

Same to you dear. I love Michigan. While our economy may be depressed, at least there's the wonderful four seasons to enjoy in all their glory. Where we're at we are surrounded by wooded areas. And two miles from my door is a huge lake and another big one right next to that one. We are a two hour drive from Flint.

What sort of work are you looking for?

chloe
09-20-2011, 09:40 AM
Same to you dear. I love Michigan. While our economy may be depressed, at least there's the wonderful four seasons to enjoy in all their glory. Where we're at we are surrounded by wooded areas. And two miles from my door is a huge lake and another big one right next to that one. We are a two hour drive from Flint.

What sort of work are you looking for?

Im not looking for work I am just going to school right now. I was only planning to visit Michigan, oh yeah Mr Liberty wants me n you to come to his house bake him snickerdoodles I volunteered we would.....:laugh2: