PDA

View Full Version : Hog

OCA
09-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gomer you must be real good at handling a man pole around the facial area:laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
09-18-2011, 03:42 PM
The muslims hate America because of the freedoms it represents.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Ok Archie Bunker, I know it has NOTHING to do with American policy concerning the M.E. over the past 50-70 years.

Your response indicates a serious case of redneck, hillbilly ignorance.

Actually study American foreign policy history for once.

ConHog
09-18-2011, 03:47 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Ok Archie Bunker, I know it has NOTHING to do with American policy concerning the M.E. over the past 50-70 years.

Your response indicates a serious case of redneck, hillbilly ignorance.

Actually study American foreign policy history for once.

How about one thread that you're posting in without calling people names? MMkay?

Gaffer
09-18-2011, 03:49 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2: Ok Archie Bunker, I know it has NOTHING to do with American policy concerning the M.E. over the past 50-70 years. Your response indicates a serious case of redneck, hillbilly ignorance. Actually study American foreign policy history for once. The driver is here to take another thread to the steel cage.

OCA
09-18-2011, 03:51 PM
How about one thread that you're posting in without calling people names? MMkay?

Ooooooooooooooooooooh.............Archie Bunker....................thats so vulgar.

How about responding to my very solid pov...............MMkay Gomer?

ConHog
09-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gomer you must be real good at handling a man pole around the facial area:laugh2::laugh2:

It always cracks me up when homosexuals use gay slurs . :laugh2:

OCA
09-18-2011, 03:52 PM
The driver is here to take another thread to the steel cage.

And here is Laffer avoiding a solid gold response to his simpleton pov.

ConHog
09-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooh.............Archie Bunker....................thats so vulgar.

How about responding to my very solid pov...............MMkay Gomer?

I didn't say it was vulgar. I just would like to see this thread remain at an adult level. Which I guess will mean that I will have to hope you are banned from the thread, since you can't act like an adult in even one thread.

OCA
09-18-2011, 03:54 PM
It always cracks me up when homosexuals use gay slurs . :laugh2:

I just want some of what you been selling since yesterday................did you pitch or catch?:laugh:

OCA
09-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Please people, try to keep flames in cage. If you want to post in the top of the board, keep on topic.

I am on topic...............debate at USMB/DP throughout its history has always included topic mixed with well placed barbs, my initial response is the gold standard example of that.

Its best that we do not forget where we came from and what makes this place great in the misplaced quest for "debate board correctness".

OCA
09-18-2011, 03:58 PM
And it got pruned................guess i'll have to repost it.

ConHog
09-18-2011, 03:59 PM
I just want some of what you been selling since yesterday................did you pitch or catch?:laugh:

So let me get this straight. First you say I must be good at giving head to a guy, and THEN you say you want some of it?

OCA has finally came out of the closet, unfortunately for you OCA I must decline as I don't do gay.

ConHog
09-18-2011, 04:00 PM
And it got pruned................guess i'll have to repost it.

Absolutely, b/c reposting something that has been deleted is ALWAYS the best move. :2up:

OCA
09-18-2011, 04:05 PM
So let me get this straight. First you say I must be good at giving head to a guy, and THEN you say you want some of it?

OCA has finally came out of the closet, unfortunately for you OCA I must decline as I don't do gay.

Yeah, not saying I want head just for you to brown nose me like you do others.

I posted a pic yesterday that says you do in fact DO gay, probably how you got through basic.:laugh2:

Missileman
09-18-2011, 04:49 PM

OCA is devastated. His self-delusion that he possesses stroke around here has been shattered. Expect more inane personal attacks...it's his defense mechanism.

ConHog
09-18-2011, 04:53 PM
OCA is devastated. His self-delusion that he possesses stroke around here has been shattered. Expect more inane personal attacks...it's his defense mechanism.

Oh I had forgotten all about last night's "Someone is getting banned here later tonight, and it isn't me" rant.

All this simply because I won't let him introduce me to the world of transvestite slump busters. It's sad really.

OCA
09-18-2011, 04:55 PM

Nope, just don't like the rules being selectively enforced.

OCA
09-18-2011, 04:55 PM
Oh I had forgotten all about last night's "Someone is getting banned here later tonight, and it isn't me" rant.

All this simply because I won't let him introduce me to the world of transvestite slump busters. It's sad really.

"suck suck......stroke stroke":laugh2:

jimnyc
09-18-2011, 05:10 PM

#1 - They aren't. Everyone is currently being treated equally.

#2 - Stop with questioning staff, AGAIN.

When we care about your input on our decisions, we'll be sure to shoot you a pm!!

Kathianne
09-18-2011, 05:15 PM

#1 - They aren't. Everyone is currently being treated equally.

#2 - Stop with questioning staff, AGAIN.

When we care about your input on our decisions, we'll be sure to shoot you a pm!!

Jim stated it just right. Discussing moderation is not ok.

Yeah, it's a closed thread, just want OCA to know 'we know' he's not the only one. :2up: