PDA

View Full Version : Those That Flame and Won't Stay On Topic

red states rule
09-19-2011, 04:59 PM
Oh, I wasn't offering or suggesting that I should give them any more. I am just saying simply saying "hey you can afford to give more" is not an excuse to let others give nothing.

And of course we agree on spending.

I know you were not CH. Unlike Virgil, you are not an Obama lapdog

In fact if they ever do a colonoscopy on Obama they would find Virgil up there

beanerboy
09-19-2011, 05:04 PM
Umm hey stupid, when demand is high , prices including taxes can be however high they are set at , but when demand is low , as it is today, then costs have to be cut. DUH.

Oh, and I think you care very much what I think Virg. Tell me, how much property do you own in Mexico?

none yet... we looked at a huge colonial today, 10m X 60m right in the heart of the city. We are leaving to meet with our architects about their plans for renovation in an hour or so.... it'll be lovely...two bedrooms, 2.5 baths... huge outdoor living space, rooftop garden, large backyard with pool. It's got a ton of trees - palms and fruit trees... I'll have to end up cutting several of them down to put the pool in. Now.. if you were a liberal buddy of mine, I'd invite you down... but you.... probably not.

Don't you just hate it when a liberal works hard for Uncle Sam for a quarter of a century and then gets to live high on the hog on YOUR dime for the rest of his life? :laugh2:

ConHog
09-19-2011, 05:07 PM
none yet... we looked at a huge colonial today, 10m X 60m right in the heart of the city. We are leaving to meet with our architects about their plans for renovation in an hour or so.... it'll be lovely...two bedrooms, 2.5 baths... huge outdoor living space, rooftop garden, large backyard with pool. It's got a ton of trees - palms and fruit trees... I'll have to end up cutting several of them down to put the pool in. Now.. if you were a liberal buddy of mine, I'd invite you down... but you.... probably not.

Don't you just hate it when a liberal works hard for Uncle Sam for a quarter of a century and then gets to live high on the hog on YOUR dime for the rest of his life? :laugh2:

So you're going to buy this land?

And of course I don't begrudge anyone their military pension. Not even idiots.

red states rule
09-19-2011, 05:07 PM

Everyone please consider this is coming from the same guy who said he never heard of that Virgilo fellowow, never posted under moderate democrat, did not register as moderate demorcat, and denied sending me the PM on another board I posted a few pages ago on this thread

I doubt if anyone takes anoything you say seriously Virgil. You are known as a serial liar

red states rule
09-19-2011, 05:09 PM
So you're going to buy this land?

And of course I don't begrudge anyone their military pension. Not even idiots.

For those who did serve. Night train exposed that lie of Virgil as well :laugh2:

ConHog
09-19-2011, 05:13 PM
For those who did serve. Night train exposed that lie of Virgil as well :laugh2:

I don't question the service of others unless there is CLEAR evidence of stolen valor.

red states rule
09-19-2011, 05:14 PM
I don't question the service of others unless there is CLEAR evidence of stolen valor.

PM Night train, he can fill you in on what he found. Or more like what he did NOT find

Kathianne
09-19-2011, 05:14 PM
I've moved several posts to the cage, please stop flaming on top of the board threads. Less profanity would also be appreciated from those that indulge in that, often.

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 05:15 PM

I see your personal insults are still tolerated here, pig boy. That's the real shame with this conversation.

Psychoblues

beanerboy
09-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Well he KNOW Obama's polices have destroyed jobs Virgil - and he is showing once again he has no idea how jobs are created in the private sector

It is fun to watch you throw a temper tanturm when you are publicly confronted with SOME of your past lies :laugh2:

tantrum? I am as cool and as relaxed as I have ever been. And Bush did such a good job at creating jobs, didn't he? :laugh2:

Oh... and you clearly don't know much about estates... do you have any idea how long it takes a will to clear probate in the state of Florida? about nine months. Like I said, I haven't spent a dime of my inheritance and I don't need to. I am living large in Merida, loving every minute of it, and chuckling at you poor republican bastards who've got to go punch a clock tomorrow while all I've got to do is have breakfast with the Merida International Men's Club and then hang out around the pool until the big cocktail party later in the evening... ALL on your nickel... I know it burns your ass to know that your taxes are paying my retirement... and that makes it even better!:laugh2:

ConHog
09-19-2011, 05:22 PM
I see your personal insults are still tolerated here, pig boy. That's the real shame with this conversation.

Psychoblues

Oh the irony.......................

ConHog
09-19-2011, 05:27 PM
tantrum? I am as cool and as relaxed as I have ever been. And Bush did such a good job at creating jobs, didn't he? :laugh2:

Oh... and you clearly don't know much about estates... do you have any idea how long it takes a will to clear probate in the state of Florida? about nine months. Like I said, I haven't spent a dime of my inheritance and I don't need to. I am living large in Merida, loving every minute of it, and chuckling at you poor republican bastards who've got to go punch a clock tomorrow while all I've got to do is have breakfast with the Merida International Men's Club and then hang out around the pool until the big cocktail party later in the evening... ALL on your nickel... I know it burns your ass to know that your taxes are paying my retirement... and that makes it even better!:laugh2:

See this shows how stupid and childish you are. The economy is twice as bad under Obama as it ever was under Bush, so saying HAHA Bush sucked doesn't address the fact that Obama sucks worse. How about if you just be a man for once in your life and admit that yes what Obama is trying isn't working?

Bush is irrelevant to this discussion.

beanerboy
09-19-2011, 05:31 PM
See this shows how stupid and childish you are. The economy is twice as bad under Obama as it ever was under Bush, so saying HAHA Bush sucked doesn't address the fact that Obama sucks worse. How about if you just be a man for once in your life and admit that yes what Obama is trying isn't working?

What Obama is TRYING is not working because the GOP in the Senate blocks all of it. WHy don't you be a man and admit that McConnell said that his TOP priority was .... not jobs, not the economy, not the American people, not the troops, not education, not the environment... NONE of that meant squat to him... his first and TOP priority was making Obama a one term president, and if he could obstruct every fucking thing that Obama tried to do, he thought that would do the trick.

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Oh the irony.......................

Ironies, parodies, nuance, etc. are often missed in this particular environment, ConHog. I see you are not alone. The pig negged me even though I have not done him so in years. I think he thinks he is smart. He comes here most of the time only to insult and demean those he considers his mortal enemies even though they only wish for an intelligent conversation with him. No way that's gonna happen. First, the assumption that he is intelligent is incorrect on it's face. He considers himself a great debater. I've never seen the first debate from him. He delivers up many times proven false information, insists that it is the truth, and faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary he attempts to change the subject. That and much more. Truly a pig in the worst sense of the slur.

You are correct, Connie, oh the irony.

Psychoblues

Gaffer
09-19-2011, 05:49 PM
What Obama is TRYING is not working because the GOP in the Senate blocks all of it. WHy don't you be a man and admit that McConnell said that his TOP priority was .... not jobs, not the economy, not the American people, not the troops, not education, not the environment... NONE of that meant squat to him... his first and TOP priority was making Obama a one term president, and if he could obstruct every fucking thing that Obama tried to do, he thought that would do the trick.

Isn't the senate controlled by the dems?

Making the dark lord a one term president is a very fine goal to me.

You don't need to worry virgil, whatever the house and senate refuse to do the dark one just writes and executive order for it.

red states rule
09-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Ironies, parodies, nuance, etc. are often missed in this particular environment, ConHog. I see you are not alone. The pig negged me even though I have not done him so in years. I think he thinks he is smart. He comes here most of the time only to insult and demean those he considers his mortal enemies even though they only wish for an intelligent conversation with him. No way that's gonna happen. First, the assumption that he is intelligent is incorrect on it's face. He considers himself a great debater. I've never seen the first debate from him. He delivers up many times proven false information, insists that it is the truth, and faced with overwhelming evidence to the contrary he attempts to change the subject. That and much more. Truly a pig in the worst sense of the slur.

You are correct, Connie, oh the irony.

Psychoblues

You are the one who tossed out the firt insult son. I understand it is not you doing the talkling - it is the Jack Daniels.

Like Virgil, you think you can say any damn thing you want and noone can fire back. So please stop the silly pity party BS and grow a pair

If you dish it out be prepared to take it

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 05:50 PM

THAT is what the repups are going to have to explain, beanerboy. They have no plans, they have no conscience and they have no love or respect for the country, Constitution and Bill of Rights that this man has loved and fought to protect all of his life.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 05:52 PM
You are the one who tossed out the firt insult son. I understand it is not you doing the talkling - it is the Jack Daniels.

Like Virgil, you think you can say any damn thing you want and noone can fire back. So please stop the silly pity party BS and grow a pair

If you dish it out be prepared to take it

You are just so silly, piggy.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 05:58 PM

This economy continues to belong to the mistaken policies of one gwb. Every responsible and unbiased economist in the world agrees on that even many of those that worked for him.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-19-2011, 06:01 PM
This economy continues to belong to the mistaken policies of one gwb. Every responsible and unbiased economist in the world agrees on that even many of those that worked for him.

Psychoblues

Spoken like another deranged liberal

Bill Keller, who earlier this month stepped down as New York Times executive editor, wrote a column for Monday, September 19, 2011 (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/19/opinion/filling-in-the-blanks.html?_r=1&ref=opinion&pagewanted=all) (32 months into Barack Obama’s presidency, or two-thirds of his term), blaming George W. Bush and “Republican resistance amounting to sabotage” for Obama’s political decline.

The decline in Obama’s political fortunes, the Great Disappointment, can be attributed to four main factors: the intractable legacy bequeathed by George W. Bush; Republican resistance amounting to sabotage; the unrealistic expectations and inevitable disenchantment of some of the president’s supporters; and, to be sure, the man himself.

Obama inherited a country in such distress that his Inaugural Address alluded to George Washington at Valley Forge, marking “this winter of our hardship.” Unfunded wars, supply-side deficits, twin housing and banking crises enabled by an orgy of regulatory permissiveness -- that was the legacy Obama assumed. In our political culture if you inherit a problem and don’t fix it, you own it. So at some point it became the popular wisdom that Iraq and Afghanistan were “Obama’s wars,” and that the recession had become “Obama’s economy.” Given the systemic burden Bush left for his successor, that judgment seems to me to be less about fair play than about short memories. But this is what passes for accountability in our system. And the Republicans have been relentlessly effective at rebranding every failing of the Bush administration as Obama’s fault. The historical truth, therefore, is no longer a viable political shelter for the Obama presidency. At best we can hope it serves as a caution against those who preach a return to the indiscriminate tax cuts and regulatory free-for-all that helped produce our lingering mess in the first place.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/clay-waters/2011/09/19/nyts-keller-obamas-term-two-thirds-over-everything-still-bushs-fault#ixzz1YRTt5L9W

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 06:03 PM
You get sillier by the neg rep, piggy. Go ahead and zero my points out. That's OK with me and that's all you have. You certainly don't have anything to "debate" intelligently about.

You are a simpleton fool, pig boy.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-19-2011, 06:06 PM
You get sillier by the neg rep, piggy. Go ahead and zero my points out. That's OK with me and that's all you have. You certainly don't have anything to "debate" intelligently about.

You are a simpleton fool, pig boy.

Psychoblues

Portait of PB while online

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kLHyStJ2T0U/TlBXz1_uX6I/AAAAAAAAAr0/3NIxcemkEc8/s1600/screaming-child.jpg

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Your whining doesn't impress me at all, flat snoot.

Psychoblues

red states rule
09-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Your whining doesn't impress me at all, flat snoot.

Psychoblues

PB when he stops posting

http://www.songsforamerica.net/photogallery/why%20you%20dont%20get%20drunk/funny%20drunk10.bmp

J.T
09-19-2011, 07:04 PM
What does the thread title have to do with the OP, exactly?

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 07:06 PM
That is why I am a Democrat. Reichwingers and repugs are nothing if not deniers, obfuscaters, liars and pitiful. I think more of my country than anything they have offered since 1992. Where have all the flowers gone?

Psychoblues

ConHog
09-19-2011, 07:07 PM
What does the thread title have to do with the OP, exactly?

Nothing at all, Katherinne just cut out some flames from another thread and named it that. She should have named it PB melts down.:laugh:

J.T
09-19-2011, 07:11 PM
That is why I am a Democrat.

It's why I'm an independent. A plague on both their houses!

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 07:40 PM
It's why I'm an independent. A plague on both their houses!

Independents are best for the Repigs. Go for it, cowgirl!!!!!!!! No irony intended?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

ConHog
09-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Independents are best for the Repigs. Go for it, cowgirl!!!!!!!! No irony intended?!?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

Are you drunk? Your posts certainly seem like it tonight. If independents were best for the republicans, they wouldn't be independent duh

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Nothing at all, Katherinne just cut out some flames from another thread and named it that. She should have named it PB melts down.:laugh:

Or perhaps, ConHog Represents The Best Of The Best. Pork always comes from pigs.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues
09-19-2011, 07:50 PM
Are you drunk? Your posts certainly seem like it tonight. If independents were best for the republicans, they wouldn't be independent duh

I love and respect independents with a reichwing bent. Do you have a problem with that? Perhaps we can jamm a bit?!?!?!?!

Psychoblues

fj1200
09-19-2011, 08:27 PM

Such as?

red states rule
09-20-2011, 02:18 AM
That is why I am a Democrat. Reichwingers and repugs are nothing if not deniers, obfuscaters, liars and pitiful. I think more of my country than anything they have offered since 1992. Where have all the flowers gone?

Psychoblues

and I am sure the Dems love you considering all the of the money you spend paying taxes on alcohol

Let me now if you ever realy do stop drinking. I will dump all of my Seagrams stock

ConHog
09-20-2011, 09:01 PM
and I am sure the Dems love you considering all the of the money you spend paying taxes on alcohol

Let me now if you ever realy do stop drinking. I will dump all of my Seagrams stock

Come on bro, if someone has real demons that's not cool to make fun of. And no I don't count being stupid as a demon, so have at him for that.

red states rule
09-21-2011, 02:56 AM
Come on bro, if someone has real demons that's not cool to make fun of. And no I don't count being stupid as a demon, so have at him for that.

Go back and read his thread on his issue. I offered my hand in friendship, and I tried to encourage him on

Then he attacked and sprewed several insults before I fired back.

Like what happened with you and JT - I offered an olive branch and was hit in the face with it

ConHog
09-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Go back and read his thread on his issue. I offered my hand in friendship, and I tried to encourage him on

Then he attacked and sprewed several insults before I fired back.

Like what happened with you and JT - I offered an olive branch and was hit in the face with it

I must have missed that one.

In that case, fuck him.

chloe
09-21-2011, 01:58 PM
I must have missed that one.

In that case, fuck him.

alcoholism is a terrible addiction to suffer from, RSR did reach out sincerily to Psycho, and Psycho was drunk at the time that took place, while Psycho's made overtures to make up with DMP he has decided not to with RSR.

I like both of them and I feel really bad about it when they are hating on each other.

Abbey Marie
09-21-2011, 03:52 PM
alcoholism is a terrible addiction to suffer from, RSR did reach out sincerily to Psycho, and Psycho was drunk at the time that took place, while Psycho's made overtures to make up with DMP he has decided not to with RSR.

I like both of them and I feel really bad about it when they are hating on each other.

I do know where you are coming from, Chloe, and I'd like to see them get along, too. But I feel compelled to point out that their treatment of each other is far from even similar.

Let's put it this way: There has been a ton of vitriol from one side here. I just get antsy when there is one long-term aggressor, and when the other party finally hits back, they are lumped together.

This is not the only duo where that is true, though.

ConHog
09-21-2011, 05:41 PM
I do know where you are coming from, Chloe, and I'd like to see them get along, too. But I feel compelled to point out that their treatment of each other is far from even similar.

Let's put it this way: There has been a ton of vitriol from one side here. I just get antsy when there is one long-term aggressor, and when the other party finally hits back, they are lumped together.

I hate that shit to, a board I used to post at they were and are like that. They pack up pick a victim and then explode if the person they are picking on ever responds in kind. Pretty pathetic.

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 05:55 PM
I hate that shit to, a board I used to post at they were and are like that. They pack up pick a victim and then explode if the person they are picking on ever responds in kind. Pretty pathetic.

hahahahahahahahaha

that is TOO funny!

ConHog
09-21-2011, 07:26 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

that is TOO funny!

It is too funny. Not as funny as your claims of going to Annapolis though.

chloe
09-21-2011, 07:47 PM

I get antsy too;)