PDA

View Full Version : You're A Poopy Head! Am Not! Are Too!

ConHog
09-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Oh. That's disappointing..I thought this was an OP-ed piece by Michelle Obama:laugh2:

I thought it was a thread that was going to inform us that Beanerboy wouldn't have to worry about swallowing after all. :laugh2:

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:03 PM
I thought it was a thread that was going to inform us that Beanerboy wouldn't have to worry about swallowing after all. :laugh2:

the only thing I am going to be swallowing is another sip of this delicious margarita paid for by a grateful nation who, unlike you, values the contributions of its military career officers.

ConHog
09-21-2011, 07:05 PM
the only thing I am going to be swallowing is another sip of this delicious margarita paid for by a grateful nation who, unlike you, values the contributions of its military career officers.

First of all I doubt the claim you just made. Second of all, please post any link where I have stated that I don't value military contributions.

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:08 PM
First of all I doubt the claim you just made. Second of all, please post any link where I have stated that I don't value military contributions.

you are calling me, who graduated from Annapolis, and spent 21 years in the Navy, a liar... that hardly seems like you value MY contributions, that's for fucking sure.

ConHog
09-21-2011, 07:09 PM
you are calling me, who graduated from Annapolis, and spent 21 years in the Navy, a liar... that hardly seems like you value MY contributions, that's for fucking sure.

LOL - more lies from you.

Annapolis LOL

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:13 PM
I would wager that you are lying

AGAIN.

UNTSO, Lebanon.... 1981-1982.

and let's bet a SHITLOAD of money, if you are wagering... OK?

I'll bet you $100K that I served in the US Navy from 1968, when I entered Annapolis, to 1993, when I retired... and I can fucking prove it to you, if I have to mail you a certified copy of my DD214...

do you want to bet, or do you want to bullshit? bigboy? talk is cheap. either slither away or put your money where your fucking mouth is, asshole. I could uSE another $100K to make my Merida home even prettier.

ConHog
09-21-2011, 07:16 PM
UNTSO, Lebanon.... 1981-1982.

and let's bet a SHITLOAD of money, if you are wagering... OK?

I'll bet you $100K that I served in the US Navy from 1968, when I entered Annapolis, to 1993, when I retired... and I can fucking prove it to you, if I have to mail you a certified copy of my DD214...

do you want to bet, or do you want to bullshit? bigboy? talk is cheap. either slither away or put your money where your fucking mouth is, asshole. I could uSE another $100K to make my Merida home even prettier.

A facsimile of your recommendation for Annapolis would suffice.

LOL @ "I went to the Naval Academy" when it's clear to everyone here that you in noway smart enough to have ever attended such a school.

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:17 PM
:: crickets chirping::

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:18 PM
A facsimile of your recommendation for Annapolis would suffice.

LOL @ "I went to the Naval Academy" when it's clear to everyone here that you in noway smart enough to have ever attended such a school.
are you betting or not, asshole?

ConHog
09-21-2011, 07:21 PM
are you betting or not, asshole?

To what end? Neither of us would pay the other $100K, and don't be an even bigger liar and say you would. B/c no you wouldn't.

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:26 PM
To what end? Neither of us would pay the other $100K, and don't be an even bigger liar and say you would. B/c no you wouldn't.

I have it in the bank right now...and, I can show you the page from the 1972 lucky bag annapolis yearbook with my entry in it.... so, you see, I got no worries... I am perfectly willing to put up the cash, because I KNOW I won't have to cough it up...YOU will.

do you really want to take the chance? or do you want to slither away like the lying fucking worm that you obviously are?

let me know.

ConHog
09-21-2011, 07:29 PM
I have it in the bank right now...and, I can show you the page from the 1972 lucky bag annapolis yearbook with my entry in it.... so, you see, I got no worries... I am perfectly willing to put up the cash, because I KNOW I won't have to cough it up...YOU will.

do you really want to take the chance? or do you want to slither away like the lying fucking worm that you obviously are?

let me know.

IF it were true you would have produced it long ago, and would do so again here and not for some bet, but just to prove me wrong. The fact that you haven't is revealing in and of itself.

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:30 PM
IF it were true you would have produced it long ago, and would do so again here and not for some bet, but just to prove me wrong. The fact that you haven't is revealing in and of itself.

so...you ARE afraid to bet, am I right?

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:37 PM
the silence is deafening

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:42 PM
really.. call me a liar and won't even pay for the privilege.

WHAT a pussy.

beanerboy
09-21-2011, 07:53 PM
:: crickets chirping::

pussy

call me a liar and then run away from it... why should I expect more from a total lying douchebag like you?

Kathianne
09-21-2011, 07:54 PM
Same crowd. I'll be moving the posts but the repeating offenders are thread banned so I don't have to keep repeating here at least.

ConHog
09-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Same crowd. I'll be moving the posts but the repeating offenders are thread banned so I don't have to keep repeating here at least.

I reported you for changing my quote.

:laugh: I'm just kidding.

J.T
09-21-2011, 08:14 PM
:popcorn: