PDA

View Full Version : Why RSR should be held in contempt across the board

gabosaurus
09-22-2011, 08:58 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32710-Why-Virgil-Is-Held-In-Contempt-Across-the-Board

Really dude, your feud with Virgil is getting WAY old.
I dislike Virgil as much as anyone, but I am not pulling it out of my pants every chance I get. So how bout you stop the continuous attempts to suck up to everyone who dislikes a certain member.
Especially by posting something sent to you on another board. We all know this is not allowed.
Why you are allowed to spam the board daily with worthless one-sided bullshit is beyond me. Why not stop being a hateful jackass and perhaps get along with people.

Noir
09-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Why make this a separate topic? and if you are going to make a new topic why not put it in the steel cage? and most of all why make a devilishly ironic post about being passive in the face of 'bullshit' when you are not being passive yourself?
This is a silly thread.

OCA
09-22-2011, 09:06 PM
Exactly....................posting that pm from another board was a def no-no. So what if he wished you dead, get over it.

Plus RSR has done some of what he bashes Virgil with himself.

OCA
09-22-2011, 09:07 PM
Why make this a separate topic? and if you are going to make a new topic why not put it in the steel cage? and most of all why make a devilishly ironic post about being passive in the face of 'bullshit' when you are not being passive yourself?
This is a silly thread.

I think Gabs is demonstrating silliness with silliness, probably put in the wrong section but that is easily remedied.

ConHog
09-22-2011, 09:14 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32710-Why-Virgil-Is-Held-In-Contempt-Across-the-Board

Really dude, your feud with Virgil is getting WAY old.
I dislike Virgil as much as anyone, but I am not pulling it out of my pants every chance I get. So how bout you stop the continuous attempts to suck up to everyone who dislikes a certain member.
Especially by posting something sent to you on another board. We all know this is not allowed.
Why you are allowed to spam the board daily with worthless one-sided bullshit is beyond me. Why not stop being a hateful jackass and perhaps get along with people.

Why not just ignore the thread if you don't want to read it?

DragonStryk72
09-22-2011, 11:04 PM
Why not just ignore the thread if you don't want to read it?

If it were just one thread, I'd be with you, but those two go at it in every single thread, and they derail a number of topics doing it. Not a Virgil fan either, but still, they are beginning to take it too far on both sides.

J.T
09-23-2011, 01:32 AM
Enough irony for a Hot Topic t-shirt

logroller
09-23-2011, 01:41 AM