PDA

View Full Version : Republican Debate

09-22-2011, 11:24 PM
What did everyone think of tonights debate? I think Romney probably came off the best between the Romney/Perry struggle. Paul had some good insights as usual. As did Newt, Cain, and Santorum. Heck I think Huntsman did well too.

Dont know where Bachmann was though. I think she's in over her head.

And Johnson, I liked his answers. Very good ones. I agree, let's balance the budget in year one.

red states rule
09-23-2011, 03:01 AM
One of the best lines came from Gov Johnson on Obama's "stimulus" and those shovel ready jobs we were promised

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z0sZ8NFQadc" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Gunny
09-23-2011, 08:14 AM
What did everyone think of tonights debate? I think Romney probably came off the best between the Romney/Perry struggle. Paul had some good insights as usual. As did Newt, Cain, and Santorum. Heck I think Huntsman did well too.

Dont know where Bachmann was though. I think she's in over her head.

And Johnson, I liked his answers. Very good ones. I agree, let's balance the budget in year one.

I think the debates do nothing but give the other side ammo for their media spin machine, and identifies its targets.

Gaffer
09-23-2011, 10:13 AM
The romney perry slamfest. Gee were there other candidates? Lets see if we can get the two rinos in the room to fight it out. The media says we have two rino's to chose from and don't pay any attention to those other people. They were placed center stage, again, and asked twice as many questions as the other candidates. Bachmann still tops my list followed closely by Cain and then Santorum. Newt is cool, but only the comic relief by pointing out common sense answers to things. Paul sounded good but I don't like his foreign policy. The others were just spinning and making the usual rino noises.

09-23-2011, 11:19 AM
The romney perry slamfest. Gee were there other candidates? Lets see if we can get the two rinos in the room to fight it out. The media says we have two rino's to chose from and don't pay any attention to those other people. They were placed center stage, again, and asked twice as many questions as the other candidates. Bachmann still tops my list followed closely by Cain and then Santorum. Newt is cool, but only the comic relief by pointing out common sense answers to things. Paul sounded good but I don't like his foreign policy. The others were just spinning and making the usual rino noises.

I dont really consider either of them RINOs. I think we have a good crop of imperfect conservatives.

J.T
09-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Booing our military members currently serving in Iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqFkbLkST4

LuvRPgrl
09-23-2011, 12:39 PM
I think the debates do nothing but give the other side ammo for their media spin machine, and identifies its targets.

Sounds like its helping them prep for when the Dems do it.

ConHog
09-23-2011, 01:48 PM
Booing our military members currently serving in Iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqFkbLkST4

Sorry, but serving doesn't make one immune to criticism. Now if they actually were criticizing their service you would have point; but as usual with you your "point" exists only in your head.

LuvRPgrl
09-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Sorry, but serving doesn't make one immune to criticism. Now if they actually were criticizing their service you would have point; but as usual with you your "point" exists only in your head.

So why you bring up your service record so much, more than anyone I have ever seen here.?

SassyLady
09-23-2011, 11:23 PM
So why you bring up your service record so much, more than anyone I have ever seen here.?

I didn't see where he mentioned his service ... in fact, I'm going to say the same exact thing and will you then ask me why I always bring up my service record.

LuvRPgrl
09-24-2011, 12:18 AM
I didn't see where he mentioned his service ... in fact, I'm going to say the same exact thing and will you then ask me why I always bring up my service record.

HAHAHAHA, Cougar comin afta me.....:laugh:

I had no idea you had served, and we have PMed each other, something Conhog hasnt done, and yet I still had no idea you had served, so apparently you dont throw it in the face of people.

Just from what he has put up here, I can tell you alot about his service though. National Guard, Arkansa I believe,