PDA

View Full Version : Backseat drivers........

chloe
09-23-2011, 07:50 PM
I admit I suck at driving but there is no need to simulate hitting the imaginary brakes, slouching down in your seat or in a high pitch sound make a squeal noise like we are about to die or I'm about to hit a car I don't see.

Don't back seat driver's know that only makes the real driver nervous and can cause a real accident?;)

ConHog
09-23-2011, 08:03 PM
I admit I suck at driving but there is no need to simulate hitting the imaginary brakes, slouching down in your seat or in a high pitch sound make a squeal noise like we are about to die or I'm about to hit a car I don't see.

Don't back seat driver's know that only makes the real driver nervous and can cause a real accident?;)

So tell em to shut up or walk.

chloe
09-23-2011, 08:06 PM
So tell em to shut up or walk.

I try to be nice to my mother even if she is nerve racking.;)

What kind of driver are you conhog, do you go the distance????

gawd I couldn't resist.....

ConHog
09-23-2011, 09:55 PM
I try to be nice to my mother even if she is nerve racking.;)

What kind of driver are you conhog, do you go the distance????

gawd I couldn't resist.....

I drive fast and hard.

Gaffer
09-23-2011, 10:16 PM
http://youtu.be/0OXI51NiTAk

Little-Acorn
09-23-2011, 10:30 PM
I make sure everybody who's with me, gets to the desired destination at the same time I do. ;)

DragonStryk72
09-23-2011, 11:15 PM

I don't care how bad a driver you might be, I used to ride with my navy buddy Tisdale in his dodge neon that seem to keep running out of pure spite. that, or it was a zombie car, either way, he'd be doing 90+ in hard rain. Never once got in an accident though. His alignment was off because hurricane winds blew his car over. A crazy ex slash his one front tire. Another driver hit his car while parked, so that Tisdale tied it back on with black shoelace to match the car. All sorts of other shit

chloe
09-24-2011, 10:19 AM
I don't care how bad a driver you might be, I used to ride with my navy buddy Tisdale in his dodge neon that seem to keep running out of pure spite. that, or it was a zombie car, either way, he'd be doing 90+ in hard rain. Never once got in an accident though. His alignment was off because hurricane winds blew his car over. A crazy ex slash his one front tire. Another driver hit his car while parked, so that Tisdale tied it back on with black shoelace to match the car. All sorts of other shit

sounds like his car has been through hell......but do you back seat drive him? :laugh2:

chloe
09-24-2011, 10:20 AM
I make sure everybody who's with me, gets to the desired destination at the same time I do. ;)

so do I, I just wish they would not animate there driving experience as a passenger in my car.....:rolleyes:

DragonStryk72
09-24-2011, 11:18 AM
sounds like his car has been through hell......but do you back seat drive him? :laugh2:

No point, when he would have to turn slightly left in order for the car to go straight. I'd read or sleep

chloe
09-24-2011, 11:20 AM
No point, when he would have to turn slightly left in order for the car to go straight. I'd read or sleep

I like that Dragon, you must be a calm person to be around :cool:

DragonStryk72
09-24-2011, 11:22 AM
I like that Dragon, you must be a calm person to be around :cool:

Well it's act calmly, or I would have had psychotic episode with Tisdale driving.