PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Freeman Flips Out

red states rule
09-24-2011, 02:50 AM
It is funny to watch the Hollywood left flip out when people oppose their beloved leaders. I guess now some here will post how I am bashing Morgan only because he is black :laugh:

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105856" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Noir
09-24-2011, 05:50 AM
I wondered where P Morgan had gone. How the he'll has he got his own show in America? The mans pue slime, and an undoubtable bully.

Anyways it's off topic but as soon as I say his smug lil face that's all I could think xD

Trigg
09-24-2011, 06:18 AM
What an idiot.

I wonder if blacks and hispanics are racist also since their support of bambam is going down as well??

Nope, just those racist republicans who "gasp" ALWAYS try to oust a dem president. :lame2:

darin
09-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Morgan Freeman is a FANTASTIC actor. I really enjoy his films.

sundaydriver
09-24-2011, 10:10 AM
Morgan is great in narrating the Thru the Wormhole series. Over board sensationalizing the thread title was the only flipping out I see. :laugh:

chloe
09-24-2011, 10:17 AM
Wp0-yDJAtWQ :laugh2:

ConHog
09-24-2011, 12:48 PM
I am as sick of these motherfuckers calling anyone who wants Obama out of office a racist as anyone else RSR but the truth is this idiot is a private citizen and as such he does have every bit as much a right to call me a racist as I do to call him an idiot.

IMHO you need to dial down your anger just a notch.

LuvRPgrl
09-24-2011, 01:02 PM
I wondered where P Morgan had gone. How the he'll has he got his own show in America? The mans pue slime, and an undoubtable bully.

Anyways it's off topic but as soon as I say his smug lil face that's all I could think xD

He is also involved in a sexual relationship with someone in his family, a granddaughter if Im correct.

J.T
09-24-2011, 01:50 PM
You must've cut the video short. He doesn't flip out in that clip.

J.T
09-24-2011, 01:53 PM
I am as sick of these motherfuckers calling anyone who wants Obama out of office a racist as anyone else RSR but the truth is this idiot is a private citizen and as such he does have every bit as much a right to call me a racist as I do to call him an idiot.

Or a nigger, as you seem to prefer elsewhere on the board.

Tell us, conhog, does this nigger act like a nigger?

ConHog
09-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Or a nigger, as you seem to prefer elsewhere on the board.

Tell us, conhog, does this nigger act like a nigger?

what a shame, I thought I had seen signs of JT growing up. Should have known better.

Noir
09-24-2011, 09:28 PM
He is also involved in a sexual relationship with someone in his family, a granddaughter if Im correct.

I was talking about Piers Morgan, not morgan freeman lol, but yeah IIRC Freeman is in a relationship with a step granddaughter 50 years younger

red states rule
09-26-2011, 02:24 AM

What anger CH? I said it is funny to listen to these idiots and I said I would be called a racist since I am disagrreing with him

Libs are funny group CH when they make their excuses for their failures

red states rule
09-26-2011, 03:22 AM
Herman Cain of Morgan's comments

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105890" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

revelarts
09-26-2011, 07:08 AM
I dont Agree with Freeman but if you heard any of the rest of the interview, (which my wife happened to be watching and drag me in for part of it) You'll get a bit more perspective.
He was born and raised a black man in Mississippi in 1937. Raise there and left to try to get work in acting -as a black man- in the 1950s 1960s. I'd say that might skew your overall perspective of the white population -generally speaking. It might give you knee jerk view that it's not hard to shake Especially if you all you listened to was the generally left end of the MSM. And have found the left generally more accepting politically (verbally anyway.).

Some may say He should know better by now, well sure, but a few people here don't change just because the facts contradict details of there long held right wing world views.

I'd say his view is a bit of shame however it's not to hard guess it's born out of many years of his own and his contemporaries life experience. Sadly some whites bad behavior 1937- to present has allowed many blacks to paint most whites (especially on the right sadly) as just plain racist. just as a few blacks poor behavior allow many whites to paint all blacks negatively. hopfully moving forward we all can be less reactive , more realistic and understanding.

09-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Freeman is wrong. But I think thats more because he hasnt gotten the facts than anything.

If the Tea Pary was racist, why on earth is Herman Cain so popular?

ConHog
09-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Freeman is wrong. But I think thats more because he hasnt gotten the facts than anything.

If the Tea Pary was racist, why on earth is Herman Cain so popular?

cuz he's an Uncle Tom and does whitey's biddin' DUH!!

sarcasm off

Psychoblues
09-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Mr. Freeman hasn't flipped out. Your exaggerations are astounding.

Psychoblues

soupnazi630
09-27-2011, 11:06 AM
It is funny to watch the Hollywood left flip out when people oppose their beloved leaders. I guess now some here will post how I am bashing Morgan only because he is black :laugh:

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/105856" frameBorder="0" width="640" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Mr. Freeman merely stated an opinion he did not " flip out " this thread is a fail.

I disagree with his opinion but so what?

He merely expressed what he believes.

09-27-2011, 07:15 PM
Mr. Freeman merely stated an opinion he did not " flip out " this thread is a fail.

I agree. He didn't flip out. He's simply wrong.

LuvRPgrl
09-27-2011, 07:18 PM

Whether or not the term flipped-out accurately describes his actions is NOT the topic of this thread. To some, obbvioiusly the person who started it, he did flip out. Others would disagree, one mans flip out is another mans cool and calm,

His basic statement of crap about how whitey is out to get obama, is really the topic.

darin
09-28-2011, 03:28 AM
this thread could have a sub-thread: People flip out over use of term 'flips out'.

:)

LuvRPgrl
09-28-2011, 02:44 PM
this thread could have a sub-thread: People flip out over use of term 'flips out'.

:)

I would think people would be more concerned about what he said, then whether or ot he flipped out. I hear about people, going off, flipping out, etc etc, and then when I see what they are talking about, I think, man, that guy wasnt so out of control.. Everybody is different on that.

As for what should be the real topic, apparently the black history month isnt doing much to make blacks appreciate what they have here, today. Yea, they got a right to complain, but everyone else do too. The thing is, if you are going to complain, you should at the same time be grateful for what you do have, if you aren't , then you will be forever miserable. Their choice, not mine.

09-28-2011, 04:39 PM
Looks like an African American Tea Party activist has invited Morgan Freeman to come to a Tea Party.