PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore: We'll have to wait in line for Healthcare now- but that's "patriotic"!

Little-Acorn
09-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Right on schedule, the liberals are slowly starting to concede that what conservatives have warned about for years, will actually happen as the conservatives predicted: Obamacare will reduce the amount of health care available and make people wait in line for it - a de facto form of rationing. And that's just for starters.

Now starts the spin: Hey, waiting in line like that, is "Patriotic" now!

See, what's bad, is actually good! Trust us!

-------------------------------------------

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/24/michael_moore_patriotic_americans_will_wait_longer _for_healthcare.html

Michael Moore: "Patriotic Americans" Will Wait Longer For Healthcare

Michael Moore defends Obamacare and healthcare programs similar to it around the world. Moore says the only "things you maybe have to wait for" are a knee replacement surgery or cataracts.

"Things that are not life-threatening," Moore said on HBO's "Real Time" with host Bill Maher. "The reason why you have to wait sometimes in those countries is they let everybody in the line. We make 50 million people out of the line so the line is shorter, so sometimes you have to wait as long. If you are a patriotic American, you want every American to be covered the same as you. No, not 'I'm going to get ahead because I have health insurance and they don't,'" Michael Moore explained.

Gaffer
09-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Something tells me old fat ass wouldn't wait in line.

Trigg
09-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Wonderful Moore has admited that obamacare will lead to lines. Next he needs to admit that healthcare workers will be hurt by bambams "wonderful" healthcare reform.

MY RAISE is based on patient satisfaction. We have to earn "excellents" from our patients or we do not get money from Medicare and we loose our raise. If people have to wait for a procedure, guess what, they won't give an excellent.

THANKS OBAMA