PDA

View Full Version : Debate Policy should have a group facebook

chloe
09-24-2011, 04:41 PM
and staff could message and invite all the politicians online to the board, that would be fun.

also invite axl for chloe.;)

ConHog
09-24-2011, 05:39 PM
and staff could message and invite all the politicians online to the board, that would be fun.

Why are you so anxious and eager to get the herpes?

chloe
09-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Why are you so anxious and eager to get the herpes?

axl is very germ phobic, doubtful about him having an std;)

jimnyc
09-25-2011, 10:43 AM

Hmmmmm.... I have a DP "page" sort of connected to my own account. What I mean is, I log into my account and then on the left side there is a link to my DP "page" which only has 5 likes. Is there a better way to create a "group" as you say and effectively invite people?

I never really did anything with the page I created and it was a long time ago. But it has an area for me, as admin. to do the likes and invites crap, but I never bothered.

Anyone know how to do anything more effective?

** I just created a group but don't like it as it's linked to my personal account. I'll have to figure out a way to create it as it's own group.

jimnyc
09-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Ok, here's a start, and those interested I guess can "like" and then post on the wal and/or invite their friends. (or maybe someone can give me other ideas as I don't know a lot about FB!)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Debate-Policy-Forums/201125256622384

LuvRPgrl
09-25-2011, 11:03 AM

also invite axl for chloe.;)awww, Im not good enough for ya Chloe?:rolleyes:

Trinity
09-25-2011, 02:00 PM
Ok, here's a start, and those interested I guess can "like" and then post on the wal and/or invite their friends. (or maybe someone can give me other ideas as I don't know a lot about FB!)

Well I liked it and shared it.....

chloe
09-25-2011, 02:09 PM
Well I liked it and shared it.....

I had deleted my facebook because I am not really into it except to use the feature that allows you to gets messages from people texted to your cell phone.

However, if the debate policy facebook will let you add it as a friend its basically free advertising to others you message with. I would use FB again and befriend DP:laugh2:

DP Facebook should add all the Candidates running for office as friends, and all the media facebooks too, and axl:rolleyes:

awww, Im not good enough for ya Chloe?:rolleyes:

Of course you are darling, but Mrs Luvrpgrl said she thinks NOT:laugh2:

I (via through my brah) sent romney, cain, bachman and paul an invite to the board ....I hope they send representatives;)

Trinity
09-27-2011, 06:16 AM
Jimnyc....

If you would like to gather new members from facebook, I would suggest sharing some of the hottest topics posted on here to the facebook page maybe a couple a day. Just so when people view the facebook page they get an idea about what is going on at the actual site and if it peeks there interest they will actually come and view Debate Policy site and you may get new members. : )

jimnyc
09-27-2011, 07:54 AM
Jimnyc....

If you would like to gather new members from facebook, I would suggest sharing some of the hottest topics posted on here to the facebook page maybe a couple a day. Just so when people view the facebook page they get an idea about what is going on at the actual site and if it peeks there interest they will actually come and view Debate Policy site and you may get new members. : )

Ok, I added some hot threads to get it started and will do my best to update it and keep it somewhat current. Any other ideas from anyone to get it rolling, or get more activity from it, from anyone, would be great!

And the more people from here who "like" it the better - maybe even some of us can ask other friends on FB to do the same?

chloe
09-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Ok, I added some hot threads to get it started and will do my best to update it and keep it somewhat current. Any other ideas from anyone to get it rolling, or get more activity from it, from anyone, would be great!

And the more people from here who "like" it the better - maybe even some of us can ask other friends on FB to do the same?

I invited the playboy mansion on facebook to visit dp:laugh2: your welcome jim

I invited the sexy firefighters of chicago on facebook ;) your welcome Kathianne