PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck.........

Trinity
09-26-2011, 07:52 PM
I am venturing out for my first interview Wednesday in the field I have been going to school for..............and I'm slightly nervous....Don't get me wrong I do know what I am doing, and they were not concerned with the fact that I have not gotten my degree yet....but...I'm still nervous.

On the other hand this position is more then I could have ever hoped to land at this point. I was just looking to get my foot in the door somewhere with web development and design, and the way this position was explained to me was....... this company started a web development business for business owners about 2 years ago, and the 2 guys they had in charge didn't work out, so they are looking for someone to come in and take over that side of the company. They way I am understanding this is the web development portion of it is staying afloat barely and they want someone to turn it around and run with it. (Do you have any idea what that will do for my resume???)

So basically my duties would consist of designing and building web sites, updating and maintaining current and future client sites, technical support for current and future clients, server administration. Oh and some schmoozing with future clients. : )

ConHog
09-26-2011, 07:54 PM
I am venturing out for my first interview Wednesday in the field I have been going to school for..............and I'm slightly nervous....Don't get me wrong I do know what I am doing, and they were not concerned with the fact that I have not gotten my degree yet....but...I'm still nervous.

On the other hand this position is more then I could have ever hoped to land at this point. I was just looking to get my foot in the door somewhere with web development and design, and the way this position was explained to me was....... this company started a web development business for business owners about 2 years ago, and the 2 guys they had in charge didn't work out, so they are looking for someone to come in and take over that side of the company. They way I am understanding this is the web development portion of it is staying afloat barely and they want someone to turn it around and run with it. (Do you have any idea what that will do for my resume???)

So basically my duties would consist of designing and building web sites, updating and maintaining current and future client sites, technical support for current and future clients, server administration. Oh and some schmoozing with future clients. : )

Good luck

chloe
09-26-2011, 08:01 PM
I hope ya get it !!!:salute:

Abbey Marie
09-26-2011, 11:19 PM
Best of luck, Trinity! :thumb:

SassyLady
09-27-2011, 01:33 AM
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. When you start in a company or division that is at rock bottom, you only have one direction to go .... up. Go for it kiddo!

Kathianne
09-27-2011, 05:17 AM
Good luck!

KarlMarx
09-27-2011, 07:30 AM
Best of luck to you! :)

chloe
09-30-2011, 10:49 AM
How'd the interview go?