PDA

View Full Version : Is Donald Rumsfeld an American?

Psychoblues
09-29-2011, 01:46 AM
I read and hear he is not or at least it appears so. I've never liked or trusted him but I've never verbalized that I didn't consider him American. I dunno. What do you think?

Psychoblues

darin
09-29-2011, 05:05 AM
Any fucking evidence to your claim about what you read, or are you simply passing along shit you heard from your quilting group?

From wikipedia:

Donald Henry Rumsfeld was born on July 9, 1932, in Evanston, Illinois (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evanston,_Illinois)

Evanston, IL is in the USA, so...unless you can prove that's wrong, by default he's American. by his service to the nation he's a patriot.

fj1200
09-29-2011, 05:24 AM
I read and hear he is not or at least it appears so. I've never liked or trusted him but I've never verbalized that I didn't consider him American. I dunno. What do you think?

But he was in the Nixon administration and you loved Nixon iirc.

... I even continue to respect Richard Nixon...

logroller
10-04-2011, 01:26 AM
Any fucking evidence to your claim about what you read, or are you simply passing along shit you heard from your quilting group?

From wikipedia:

Evanston, IL is in the USA, so...unless you can prove that's wrong, by default he's American. by his service to the nation he's a patriot.

Born in IL-- that's what they want you to believe.Clearly he is part of the grand conspiracy to falsify birth records over half a century ago and then put those people into high level positions in our govt. I know that's what going on-- wikipedia is in on it, they all are. I don't know who they are, or what-why-how they do it. I just know its waaaay better than talking about real issues. Thanks PB-- really took my mind off reality.