PDA

View Full Version : Unionized Longshoremen Assault Police Officers

red states rule
09-29-2011, 03:23 AM
I do hope these union thugs do time for this. Looks like the thugs think they are above the law

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rG0AFqPNE_A" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

ConHog
09-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Where are the usual jack asses who like to scream about police brutality when something like this is shown? Oh that's right , it's okay to act violent towards the police, but if they respond in kind.......................

red states rule
10-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Where are the union supporters who normally leap to the defense of the "working guys"? On my thread about the union thugs on strike at Verizon, there was some support for the thugs

Now there is silence

Oh we,, a Judge has stepped in and fined the union for their illegal activities. Maybe union dues will have to be increased now to cover the fine

TACOMA, Wash. (The Blaze/AP) — A federal judge fined a Longshore union $250,000 on Friday for its tactics in a Longview labor dispute, and he warned that individual protesters could face their own penalties for future violations of his orders.

U.S. District Judge Ronald Leighton has already held the International Longshore and Warehouse Union in contempt for blocking a train and storming a grain terminal earlier this month. Authorities have said the protesters overpowered security guards, damaged railroad cars and dumped grain (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/unionized-longshoreman-revolt-guards-held-hostage-reports-of-strike/).

A member of the union also attacked a news crew (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/explicit-language-warning-longshore-union-member-attacks-media-get-your-fking-camera-out-of-here/) covering the scene, grabbing their camera and telling them to “get the f*ck out of here now.”

“What’s going on out there is awful,” Leighton said. “We have to do something about it, and I’m going to do something.”

The National Labor Relations Board had asked the court to fine the union more than $290,000 to cover the damages and expenses, such as overtime for law enforcement agencies. Leighton said he rounded down to be cautious and ordered additional penalties for future violations, including $25,000 for the union, $5,000 for union officers and $2,500 for other individuals.

In a previous court hearing, Leighton likened the union members to “juvenile delinquent[s]” when he asked the union lawyers whether fines would make their clients behave.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/judge-fines-longshore-union-250000-after-members-attacked-guards-damaged-property-in-labor-revolt/

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Yep. The "Unionized" longshoremen are always going out looking for cops to beat up on. Laughable at best, but mostly sad and even pitiful that other Americans would resent the standing up for representation and rights by others instead of joining with them and demanding the same if not for themselves at least for their children.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Yep. The "Unionized" longshoremen are always going out looking for cops to beat up on. Laughable at best, but mostly sad and even pitiful that other Americans would resent the standing up for representation and rights by others instead of joining with them and demanding the same if not for themselves at least for their children.

Psychoblues

Calling that standing up for yourself , or anyone else, is a stretch of epic proportions.

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Calling that standing up for yourself , or anyone else, is a stretch of epic proportions.

Sooooooo, you think the "Unionized" Longshoremen ganged up and went out looking for cops to beat up on? Sad, just sad.

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Sooooooo, you think the "Unionized" Longshoremen ganged up and went out looking for cops to beat up on? Sad, just sad.

Psychoblues

Show me where ANYONE has claimed that happened you drunken fool.

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 08:49 PM
Show me where ANYONE has claimed that happened you drunken fool.

Check out the OP and subsequents. "Unionized Longshoremen" seems to be an issue and "assaulting police officers" seems to be an issue. Are you trying to make this discussion something that it is not?

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Check out the OP and subsequents. "Unionized Longshoremen" seems to be an issue and "assaulting police officers" seems to be an issue. Are you trying to make this discussion something that it is not?

Psychoblues

Are you denying that videos are real? Did those union members go out looking for cops to attack? No, and no one claimed they did, but they DID attack them. DUH

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Are you denying that videos are real? Did those union members go out looking for cops to attack? No, and no one claimed they did, but they DID attack them. DUH

Did you get the gist of the OP? Are you qualified to participate in this conversation? Do you think, as alluded in the OP, that Longshoremen, whether Union or not, gang up and go looking for cops to beat up on? The fucking video is heavily edited and shows nothing of what precipitated the event. If I am out asking and peacefully protesting for my rights and some jack-booted thug with a badge and a billy club, that my tax dollars are paying his damned salary, comes knocking me around you can bet your ass that his ass is in my sights and I fully intend to bring his ass down before the confrontation is over. Was that his actions or my own that created this display of the American spirit? I believe my own American patriotism created my response to the actions of the unprovoked bullying of the jack-boot asshole. Can you dig it?

Psychoblues

ConHog
10-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Did you get the gist of the OP? Are you qualified to participate in this conversation? Do you think, as alluded in the OP, that Longshoremen, whether Union or not, gang up and go looking for cops to beat up on? The fucking video is heavily edited and shows nothing of what precipitated the event. If I am out asking and peacefully protesting for my rights and some jack-booted thug with a badge and a billy club, that my tax dollars are paying his damned salary, comes knocking me around you can bet your ass that his ass is in my sights and I fully intend to bring his ass down before the confrontation is over. Was that his actions or my own that created this display of the American spirit? I believe my own American patriotism created my response to the actions of the unprovoked bullying of the jack-boot asshole. Can you dig it?

Psychoblues

IF you ever decide to "peacefully protest" by attacking a police officer please give me a call before hand. I would love to have a video of you being tazed and pepper sprayed right before being arrested.

Psychoblues
10-06-2011, 11:05 PM
IF you ever decide to "peacefully protest" by attacking a police officer please give me a call before hand. I would love to have a video of you being tazed and pepper sprayed right before being arrested.

Are you denying that peaceful protests exist? You are so full of shit. In the eyes of most reichwingers NO protest is peaceful. You prove that and that is why I call you jerks reichwingers. You know nothing of the history and propensities of American democracy.

Psychoblues

red states rule
10-07-2011, 01:56 AM

Psychoblues

Title of thread : Unionized Longshoremen Assault Police Officers

OP : I do hope these union thugs do time for this. Looks like the thugs think they are above the law

The ONLY reason you try and lie about me saying the union thugs went out looking to assualt Police officers is you will not admit the thugs resisted when the Police tried to move them from blocking the train trying to deliver their cargo

Is this what you mean by unions standing up for the working man? Is this what you mean by joining unions to take care of your children?

OK PB go ahead and ignore this post, continue to lie, and by all means NEVER admit the truth about these UNION THUGS