PDA

View Full Version : Stop Miss Sausage Knee?

Luna Tick
09-30-2011, 03:06 PM
I keep hearing things on talk radios shows about how bad Miss Sausage Knee is. She must be really terrible because everyone says she needs to be stopped. However, I don't know what she's doing. She does have a kinky and pervy sounding name. Is there some weird sex game that involves holding a sausage behind a knee or something? However, could that really be all that bad? Do we really need to put all our resources into stopping her from doing that.

They said also the cousin of Miss Sausage Knee is Miss Andry. I don't know what she's all about either or what pervy things she's been doing, but if these two women are just doing fun kinky stuff behind closed doors with consenting adults, I don't see why we need to be concerned about them. Of course, I might change my mind if I knew more. If anyone here knows what's so evil about Miss Sausage Knee and Miss Andry, please speak up.

chloe
09-30-2011, 03:19 PM
I've had limited experiences with her, she is NOT a gal pal. I like her brother vienna much better as long as he's not drinking he's not that cocky.:rolleyes: